(((Our Greatest Ally)))

Memes aside, can some pro-Israel anons please explain to me why Israel is Our Greatest Ally?

I'm surrounded by leftists that view Israel as genocidal, so I don't know how regular pro-Israel people think.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/07/31/the-left-hate-israel-because-it-is-everything-they-despise-capitalist-conservative-and-patriotic/
youtu.be/3IjqlhYH8QY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127025247[/spoiler]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not our greatest ally you faggot, fuck Israel and fuck you. Do you honestly think the hatred for them here is just a meme? Are you that dense? Israel leeches off the united States no matter the party in power.

Israel is a outpost of Western Civilization in an undemocratic economically backward Middle East. The share our values, have a thriving tech based economy, and a strong military.

They are the first holdouts against the onslaught of the muslim hordes which are attacking Western Civilization. They are a critical ally.

you don't want them as enemy
the state probably can't do anything, the global jews can fuck you up Billy

>im a bluepilled cuck the post

>share our values
WRONG!!!

Israel has never nor will it ever "share our values".

lurk moar dumb goy

NO FUCK YOU
LURK MOAR
THIS THREAD IS POSTED ALL OF THE TIME
SAGE

Only a bunch of demented idiots obsessed with Jewish conspiracy theories would view a fellow thriving Judeo Christian nation as not an ally while the whole of Western Civilization is fighting an existential war against jihadist Islam.

Israel is a critical forward operating base of Western society and values in the middle east.

Perhaps these idiots on here support the muslim war being waged in the West and Europe. That's the only reason I could think for a Western person to not support Israel.

You are the cuck. Being cucked by muslims. Enjoy living under their heel.

>judeo-christian
>Israel
Are... Are you serious right now?

Enjoy becoming a mongrel slave class who serves the jews. If muslims were that smart they would have taken over the west hundreds of years ago. Your governments have been Subverted and your culture is weak do you blame the muslims for infecting every facit of education, media and government? No its the fucking kikes you moron.

Well, as Britain becomes a Arabian Muslim nation I could see how they wouldn't support Israel. Judeo Christian people who don't want to be overrun by muslims do support Israel.

Conspiracy theorists are morons. There is really no point in conversing with them. Blaming all of society's ills on one boogeyman is simplistic and retarded. There are complex reasons behind the decline of the West. Abandoning allies will only make is worse.

But Israelis hate Christ and Christians. They will arrest you if you attempt to spread the gospel there. Also Christians are routinely spat on by Israelis. Not to mention you cannot immigrate as a citizen unless you reject Christ and convert to Judaism.

Why would you support a Christ hating nation as a christian ?

>That's the only reason I could think

Yes, you are clearly struggling to grasp the issues.

So your saying jews aren't disproportionately represented in american media government and education?

breitbart.com/london/2014/07/31/the-left-hate-israel-because-it-is-everything-they-despise-capitalist-conservative-and-patriotic/

Only thing I know about Israel is leftists really hate it.
That's good enough for me.

i like israel

Rabbi Shekelstein you blew your cover

>being a child who thinks the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Good job telegraphing your age fag.

Bombing Muslims 24/7. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

If we have to invade middle east they have a friendly beach to land on.
What other Democracy is there in the region!

Batshit evangelicals believe the return of Judea was a sign of the rapture, or some bullshit like that. They think that if they can preserve Israel then zombie Jesus will come down to take them all to heaven.

i'm one of (((them))) and i generally disagree with israel's treatment of palestinians, however it is a pretty nice country to live in - provided you're not young and trying to find affordable rent - and it would be convenient for me if the country more or less maintained its status quo for the next few decades

Absolutely DEVILISH

Good job, almost got me.

How much are they paying you to come up with these?

I'm just genuinely curious at this point.

youtu.be/3IjqlhYH8QY

[spoiler]archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127025247[/spoiler]

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend he is an ally of convenience at best and dies second at worst

>being a million years old and thinking allies have to be bffs

wtf is palau

>sucking bloody foreskin wounds of newborns
>"""our values"""

Get your head checked.

We are the jews of the tuna industry and produce 10% of all the tuna in the world. Beware

>evangelicals believe the return of Judea was a sign of the rapture
>They think that if they can preserve Israel then Jesus will come down to take them all to heaven
Because that's the truth, you dumb shit nigger.

I personally adhere to Islamo-Christian values.

The majority of your males still get their dicks mutilated, so clearly they do share them.

This

israel hates us for a meme started by hedonistic goyim
russia hates us for falling it, and the undeserved blame game (expect part 2, they've an ace up their sleeve)
and the rest of the world hates us just as much as they hate russia for hoggin up all the spotlight
fuck them all
its summer time

they can't be enemies though, you're letting an alien race that despises you control every single aspect of your government and culture

>They are the first holdouts against the onslaught of the muslim hordes which are attacking Western Civilization.

if you say so...

Kings of America. They enslaved the good burger Johnny and made a proud American into a degenerated, fat shadow of himself in 75 years. Master to slave. This is sad.

>Do you honestly think the hatred for them here is just a meme?

Yes it is. Easy to hate on the winners. classic.
If we are not your greatest ally, who is ? tard.

>Really believes what he's writing

R A R E

What would you say to those that claim the "greatest ally" is a one-way street and Israel is the one benefitting?

>(You)

While maybe not recently, historically France has always been our greatest ally.

>If we are not your greatest ally, who is ?
unironically Iran. they kill the wahhabis and shit that actually do terrorism and thye dont leech billions and billions of dollars from our tax payers to help fund said extremists and they dont import them into our countries like your fellow tribesmen do.

we need more enemies like Iran and less "allies" like you and the saudis.

Canada is our greatest ally. Tons of trade, easy movement across the border, nice barrier from the frigid arctic, no-man's-land that delays Russia's "Hand of God" nuclear first strike over the north pole, plus we get to mock them mercilessly, eh.

Because most "christians" in the USA care more about sucking Israeli cock than about Christ himself. It's because of a wild misinterpretation of scripture that makes them think that the "Israel" of the old testament and the modern state of Israel are the same thing. They are not the same thing. If any piece of scripture applies to modern day Israel it is Revelation 2:9

It's funny I always thought my country England/Britain was America's greatest ally and America was ours. We are brothers after all who have fought and died together but some people in America think sly semites are their best friends.

You fucking idiot. It's only the wahhabi Muslims that are a threat. The other brands of Islam are heavily tied to ethnicity or nationality. Only the wahhabis are killing westerners and mass building mosques and demanding sharia in western countries. It's the wars for Israel that created the millions of refugees seeking bettee lives in western countries. Only Israel and the wahhabis are the enemy. Literally the first two that trump visited abroad to suck their dicks.

Fucking kill yourself you blue pilled t_d nigger

Mixed feelings. They don't need any financial or military aid but keeping them close so in case trouble starts so they can be as the other guy said a forward operating base is a good idea.
They're no worse than the Saudis, in my opinion, rather have them than the batshit insane Sunni Muslims.

They're sucking Trump's dick. If he likes it, you should too

Israel is a parasitic state filled with vermin.