Holy shit. he just tweeted this. Does he have NO FUCKING SHAME? why would he lean into the healthcare meme?

holy shit. he just tweeted this. Does he have NO FUCKING SHAME? why would he lean into the healthcare meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/869821226255958016
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's fucking real

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/869821226255958016

Stop trying to promote your twitter steven

kys BOOGIE
I'll show you a covfefe

jesus christ is that boogie? looks just like him. wow.

Tweet this at him.

boogie has never seen his dick lololol

he's become a joke

Make sure to mention the black guy in the pic is his "gay" roommate

2 CUPS!!!

Yes, they're all the same. All fatasses are the same.

isn't the black guy she's fucking on twitter tho? He's always posting pics with his actual boyfriend and apparantly lives with him.

the roomate is that naked fat guy from his stream fail video isn't he?

here's a (you)

I find it hilarious how you guys complain about him while promoting him and his channel all the time.

You e-celeb fags are part of the cancer that needs to be removed.

Whoever made this should literally and figuratively, unironically end their subjective conscious experience

>Rich assholes complaining about health care

I really wish some of these entitled fuckheads would get knocked down to reality. Put them in the position of a farmer who gets up at 5am and works their ass off all day.

God forbid if they ever have to go to a hospital for any reason, they're going to be slapped with possibly tens of thousands of dollars in bills (and that's assuming they don't have to have surgery or a long stay).

>$700 lab tests for blood work
>$500 because the Doctor showed up
>Need a MRI/CT scan? Thousands

Fucking Boogie. Even DDP couldn't help motivate this fat lazy piece of shit.

Wait though... isn't boogie arguing in FAVOR of socialized health care BECAUSE he wants that farmer to be taken care of?

The whole reason I hate him is that i can't AFFORD to pay for that piece of shit farmer who can go fuck himself. I only want to pay for myself.

>>>

Yeah, if he didn't specifically say someone had to pay for his health care. Just like when TotalBiscuit went off (when he probably makes far more than Boogie) about how his health care might be taken away.

Fuck you fucking fuck you fuck fuck. You fucked up the size of the board fuck

im sorry?

So he knows?

Nah guv, he ate the creampie out of his wife after her (black) bull session.

Ummmm no sweety, those prices are okay, because doctors studied hard. If I studied hard to be a doctor I'd want to be paid a lot for nothing too

>this is what americans actually believe

I feel bad for his wife. His wife was a fat useless fuck but actually did something about it and became fuckable.

There's no way she's letting that beached whale flop around on her or lifting up his folds to ride him anymore.

>flag

What did he mean by this?

What a fucking disgusting pig of a human. How fucked do you have to be to let yourself get that bad? They should send all morbidly obese people to fat labour camps to learn how to eat & live like a healthy human being and not a fat tubby lard ass

I thought I read somewhere that because he's so fat, he lets her fuck other guys (mainly because his dick is swallowed in fat).

MANDATORY FAT CAMP!

i love how ausfags always redefine shitposting

Are we witnessing an evolution of shitposting?

fuckin love you guy

yes and it's glorious

It's fake. That's from Boogie2988. Stop being so gullible ya faggots.

>i pay more in taxes that i get back
Flaiming lard sucker, he actually makes this argument

He's from New Zealand tho

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

who cares he will die on the operating table in july

underrated, I keked

holy shit i thought i was on /s4s/ for a second kek

BLACKED

(You)

>>>

Good humored lad.

>Because all these threads makes me want to watch his shit tier content on jewtube

Yeah no

This pleeeeease

your point being?

Good work brother

AAAAAAHHHHHH

They're second rate you.

>>>

Stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

fucking hell lad thank you, ive been looking for this one

Mmm Mmmhjm your cum feels so warm in my mouth

This isn't normal