KABUL LORRY BOMBING: AT LEAST 80 DEAD SO FAR, 300 WOUNDED

>A truck bomb explodes near the UK Embassy in Kabul (Afghanistan) killing 80 (death count rising).

>British officials investigating if any british were among the killed or wounded.

SOURCES -
CNN: archive.is/0fuzc
EXPRESS: express.co.uk/news/world/811267/explosion-bomb-earthquake-kabul-Afghanistan-British-embassy-foreign-embassies-terror

>that was the german embassy
>"near" the german embassy
>on a square
>on "zanbaq square"

This is not an happenning
This shithole gets a bomb on weekly basis

bump

rip

lel
Nobody cares about Kabul.
A bomb exploding there is just as original as me telling you I bought groceries today.

If this shit had happenned in Paris you'd see the thread overheating already.

Why can't these dunecoon retards kill as many in Europe or America?

Why are all the terrorist attacks so successful only in third world shitholes? What the fuck is stopping them from killing 80, let's say in Paris or London? All we ever get is maximum of 5 dead, including the attacker. Nobody is going to wake up to fucking 4 shits dead, that's common thing in a big city.

ye u right just making sure people know that there have been daily attacks this Ramadan with hundreds of victims

more ppl dead in a European city, the more refugees the EU cucks will call for. In an autistic twist, the terrorists stupidity is buying time for Europe

did he throw a lit cig into a gas leak?

yes

>9/11
>Bataclan attacks

We didn't wake up back then, we won't wake up now.

There will be more dead here when they reachl like 20% of the population.

No one cares about dead sandniggers lad

Source? P. Sure a suicide bomber in Afghanistan is still considered breaking news since democracy has taken over. Race released when?

its hard top make bombs at home.
in afghanistan you get your hands on military-grade explosives or huge amounts of fertilizer without flashing red lights. also the have no shit doctors/hospitals and their response time is way to long.

Hopefully no real people died.

Sand Niggers are not sending their best people user.

But for GODS SAKE, were any pop stars inconvenienced?

Hopefully a few Germans died.

At least we deserve it.

who cares

Pray for Ka-

jk no one in the west cares because it happened in the ME