So racemixing is bad, but what about dimension mixing, Is it degenerate if I have 2,5D children with a 2D woman?

So racemixing is bad, but what about dimension mixing, Is it degenerate if I have 2,5D children with a 2D woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XByi_5yd0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmmmoooooOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSS

You're all tickling your clits at covfefe right now

It's like hybrid vigor. A 2.5D person has the power to be either 2D or 3D and can alternate between. Sure they may not feel welcomed or belonging in either dimension, but they get the privilege of both.

MOAAAAAAR

quality thread is quality

what the fuck would a 2.5 dimensional person look like?

idk but i want to fuck it

did you report it faggot or do you expected the mods and the mexicans to read every bullshit here?

These little fucked up kids with this type of mentality are the downfall of morality

Like the first 3d attempts in video games maybe, but do you think they can freely switch between their physical appearance in 2D and 3D or are they ever stuck on the border between two worlds?
rare

Kasugano Sora, because I know some of you would be asking.

Teach me how to fuck a 2D woman

Go rape some kids in the basement, Belgium

this is the future

it's a meme you dip

We must secure a future for 2,5D children.

>tfw degenerate enough to already know the sauce

This is what happens when a 3D breeds with a 2D.

Don't dimension-mix. Stick with your own dimension.

Mongolism can appear in all dimensions.

you do realize shes from a game where she goes for her brothers D, right?

Post more Sora already, dammit.

Question, do you have the Hapsburg Jaw?

to Josef here it's probably an argument in favor of that

There are also anime and manga adaptations. The animu has a really good soundtrack.

fully aware

Traveling through a third dimensional space from a two dimensional perspective. Like Klonoa. Or a fighting game where it looks like the world is in 3d, but you're playing as if it's in the second.

Think Klonoa, Tekken, Mortal KKKombat, or Inside.

Picture of OP

Especially this one
youtube.com/watch?v=5XByi_5yd0c

I just want to inform you all that this is a quality thread and I read this board because of the content like this.

IM DOWN WITH IT.

You think they can integrate in our societies?

This is all incestuous.

In this scene, she is dripping her cum juice into her brother's pillow. It's to leave her scent into his pillow, so her brother becomes imprinted on her scent and hypnotize him to subconsciously only think about her.

He's going to reject other girls because they are strangers. He's going to embrace his sister because she has the scent he is familiar to. Expecially when he relax on his bead, or when he relax on her as lap pillow.