Operation: BuzzFeed burn

So, buzzfeed is planning on going public next year. I have an idea to take them down. Start saving money now, and a little from every paycheck. They won't allow an individual to gain majority stock of the company, but if we can get ah least 51% collective stock, we can conglomerate and force a hostile takeover and slowly turn it into a redpill propaganda machine, starting with continuing their current format but added redpill subliminal messages.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sōkaiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure the few anons that MIGHT do this will actually be able to beat out everyone else.

90% of pol is still in highschool

will not be able to actually beat out every else*

>literally stole Bleacher Report's idea to get people to write shitty articles full of gifs for free

impossible

Soros already bought, probably. Just wait for it to implode on itself, everybody already hates Buzzfeed. Just go on YouTube and see all the "Why I left Buzzfeed" videos with millions of views

You are legitimately retarded.

Why the fuck would I invest in a failing company only to lose all of my money?! I'd rather invest in infowars at least they stay afloat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HARD BREATH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANMANAANAHYANAHANAHANAHANAHANANA

Fresh memes everyday

> get back at buzz feed by making all their investors filthy rich.

BuzzFeed is doing the world a favor by showing average people how toxic leftism destroys decency. They should keep doing what they are doing. Their stock will fall to nothing like Gawker and then their investors will be flat broke.

This.

OP, do you know about "Sokayia"?

It's a technique perfected by the Japanese Yakuza and Right Wing groups to not only shut down companies they don't like, but also shake them down in the process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sōkaiya

>Sōkaiya also form fake right wing groups, announcing embarrassing company secrets, fictional or not, from loudspeakers mounted on trucks in order to extort money from companies.[1] They may also print special newspapers with topics embarrassing to companies, and then ask the company to buy the entire print at inflated prices, or even to subscribe to these newspapers, generating a steady flow of cash.

This is the single most retarded thing I've heard on Sup Forums

Just ignore them and they will go down the shitter like Twitter

I can never tell if these threads are serious. Please someone tell me this is a joke.

>Peretti grew up in Oakland, California.[6] His father is of Italian and English descent and his mother is Jewish. His stepmother was African-American.

>He is the brother of comedian and writer Chelsea Peretti

Hes the brother of that jew beak that got all butthurt over that drawing of her nose Sup Forums did

90% of people think that most people are like themselves.

Hahahaha

I could do this with my own savings, but why? Seems you are picking high fruit when you could just have a moderate press, subtly dropping redpills in between marmadook having sex with Hillary Clinton to represent a literal liberal jesus

If we cant get 51% you know what al Capone said its always beter with a gun in your hand and a Nice offer them a Nice offer alone

Back to economics, stay there for a while than google how the Stockmarket works, that literally made no sense

At all