No actual history of being a pedo

>no actual history of being a pedo

>none of his family/close freind thought he was a pedo

>no witnesses

>his own kids say he never pedoed them

Why did ((they)) want Jackson to be slandered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=7167457
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb61oGzlUoc
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8GYtnRE2OI
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
gottahaverockandroll.com/michael_jackson_signed_n_y__center_for_ufo_researc-lot6752.aspx
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/mar/03/how-jacko
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126488512/
nytimes.com/1992/10/29/business/the-media-business-bill-cosby-trying-to-buy-nbc-from-ge.html
archive.is/8Q3ai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred
youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explained in 19 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

>“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....” Original Michael Jackson Song Lyrics Changed Following SWC 1995 Protest: Apology letter on view at SWC Headquarters

>wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=7167457

Well OP...

All I wanna say is that, (((they))) don't really care about us.
Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
Kick me, Kike me, don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that, (((they))) don't really care about us.

hmmmmmmmmm

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER

SHE'S JUST A GIRL
WHO CLAIMS THAT IIII AM THE ONE

>>no actual history of being a pedo
It's in a court sealed settlement.
>>none of his family/close freind thought he was a pedo
Wrong. His older sister thought so.
>>no witnesses
He paid ALOT of money for loyalty.

It was purely for business. Jackson had made some incredibly shrewd investments, and (((they))) wanted their claws on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

The documentaries airing all seem to lack this well-known gripe of his. I wonder why?

Wait lol what the fuck I thought this was just Encyclopedia dramaticas bantz, I didn't realise those were the actual lyrics

KEKD

>(((1Sy3MVlc)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb61oGzlUoc

THE KIIIID IS NOT MY SON

Why are (((you))) such a tool?

>Why did ((they)) want Jackson to be slandered?

because he was a pedo

That a crazy looking goat

>It's in a court sealed settlement.
>mj fucked my child but it's coo he gave us hush money.
What?

Micheal Jackson attempted to sue Sony, and his lawyers told him he was liable to win over halve of Sony Corp. They didn't like that, so they shut him down.

I always knew he was just misunderstood, MJ never showed any nigger behaviour. Compared to todays degenerate music his videos are saintly.

The kikes sure crucified him good for that, neber borget!

Even his daughter says he was kurdered

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8GYtnRE2OI
footage to reiterate my past reference to refresh my mind. Enjoi.

I kind of feel bad for him. They're still pissing on his grave a decade later. I used to believe the pedo narrative. Now I think he was legitimately attempting to help abused kids.

Because he knew blacks have lower IQs than whites, and whilst trying to become white (((they))) knew they had to shut him down. He was smarter than your average niggle, so much so he transcended to white tier.

Fake shilling is fake shilling.

Paid the price for naming the jew in one of his songs.

Because he was too powerful and he was getting real mouthy toward the end

Doesn't anyone here know that MJ was a serious fan of Hitler? Some close to him say he was obsessed with Hitler and collected as much memorabilia from the third Reich as possible. Look it up, its precisely why (they) wanted him slandered and dead.

GTFO shill devs!

he doesn't even need to have been a pedo.
just getting accused of being a pedo is damaging enough to ruin a guy's life. no one will ever trust you again.

Well luckily we have his spiritual successor
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

he got kiked

WTF I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON NOW

Literally did nothing wrong

everyone on earth becomes fascinated by Hitler at some point in their lives

Feldman's rape has been fully ritual summoned due to the sacrifice tribute ritual (((they))) used on Jackson.

He had too much influence and too good of a message

if you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change

exact opposite of what the system wants , to be dependent on others to expect change that never comes

He bought the master tapes for the beatles ffs.

Does anybody have michael jacksons business card?

I agree with this

No. He bought the copyrights.

I have mixed feelings about MJ.
He named the Jew hard.
At least post the uncensored version.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

he named the jew

wtf I unironically liked this

MJ was based about Jews. Called them parasitic leeches that suck you dry.

gottahaverockandroll.com/michael_jackson_signed_n_y__center_for_ufo_researc-lot6752.aspx

you meant this?

Same, Only one of his songs i like

Pretty much this. You could tell he wanted people to not play (((their))) game of division and unite against them instead.

Ask your self why did Sam Cooke die, black success terrifying

Now that's what I call Rare.

Sort of. I heard he had black/silver business card. Cant find it online.

RIP thread.

He was aware on the jq
Labelling an enemy as a pedo is their number one defence
You put it together.

holy shit Michael actually did say kike in one of his songs lol
was he redpilled?

I actually think he's innocent. I mean, look at people like Saville, Cosby and other celebrities who were diddlers. Dozens if not hundreds of people have come out and confirmed that they were guilty. No one has come out against MJ, and both cases against him involved people who were trying to extort him.

He might have been fucked in the head, but I don't have a reason to believe he was guilty. I'm more inclined to believe he was gay, based on his mannerisms.

hitler is dancing to his albums in his grave 2bh

>his own kids say he never pedoed them
Irrelevant, you don't shit where you eat.

Rarest flag!

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/mar/03/how-jacko

JACKSON REDPILLS: You all must read that Sup Forums thread from a week ago. It reveals much about Jews persecuting Jackson and his knowledge of elite society. He wouldn't "play" their game. He was starting to talk.

It's still on Sup Forums but some images 404d:

I still think Cosby is innocent, he went against the "nigger narrative" and always promoted strong traditional values for black communities. Ofc (((they))) couldn't have an influential, universally beloved man like Cosby trying to talk sense into people. Moishe had to shut it down.

He shouldn't have named (((them))).

>believing Cosby is guilty

Cmon user everyone knows those gold-diggers are just after fame and money.

He would have been a great dictator

Michael Jackson gets blacker every year now that he's dead.

I've never seen this. Thanks.

MJ invented gene-therapy for vitiligo, that allowed a nigger to change skin color to white.

Can you imagine the social consequences to the left, when all the nigs, who could afford a car, would chose to change their skin color to a lighter shade?

Can you imagine the social consequences to the left, when all the SJWs, who could afford a car, would chose to change their skin color to the niggest one avaliable?

For centuries carefully constructed black degeneracy would be history forever after just one decade.

Anglo at wall street could not afford the risk.

Sam Cooke. Bless his soul. Researching his murder was my first rabbit hole. He wanted to branch out and finally do his own thing (One of the most beautiful songs in the world "Change gonna come" was the beginning of that). When they realized he was gonna break out and they were about to lose ownership they killed him for a $100,000 insurance reward. Lots of similarities between Sam's death and Bobby Fuller, who "suicided" by pouring gasoline on himself while he sat in his car and lit it up, merely days after releasing his biggest hit "I fought the law."

>tfw you realize that MJ unironically wore the nazi uniforms

DINDU NUFFIN', in all seriousness I don't believe the accusations. He was a bit of a nutjob though, buts that's what stardom and that fucked up family will do to you.

Why did he want to whiten his skin and chop up his face then? He was clearly a strange person who seemed to prefer the company of kids to adults. That makes you a pedo by default.

Possibly related:
nytimes.com/1992/10/29/business/the-media-business-bill-cosby-trying-to-buy-nbc-from-ge.html

Always remember to archive blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.
archive.is/8Q3ai

>MJ invented gene-therapy for vitiligo, that allowed a nigger to change skin color to white.

The final red-pill?

You're welcome, I'm glad I did a bit of research a few years ago and am also happy to see Sup Forums finally on the case. We need to keep in mind who controls Sony, and who Sony controls if MJ were to win his case he would of left their recording label as a free single artist, whilst walking away with over half of the company.
Hence maybe reasonings why he mentioned (((they))) so aggressively through song, it all actually connects the more i read into this thread.

so thank you Sup Forums

Maybe you're right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred

This is the cunt representing the supposed victims, and as always, it's a Jew. It's amazing how these fucking kikes manage to hide in plain sight. They've got their fingers in absolutely everything and they're not even trying to hide it, yet people think it's all a big conspiracy theory, because they never bother to check in the first place.

To me he always just seemed like a genuinely nice and happy, introverted person that wasn't that much interested in all the public fame, but rather just wanted to make music and care for his family.

> Why did he want to whiten his skin and chop up his face then?
He had vitiligo. He obviously also had some (((poor))) made surgeries to deal with the condition.

> He was clearly a strange person
He was a performer with greedy-nigger-daddy issues.
If you`d have that kind of a father and his wealth, would not you want to help abused children to have better life?

> I have pedohysteria
t.

You are also probably a fucking feminist.

Because he is a victim of mental trauma induced by being a child sacrifice to the Jewish cabal. Things clearly weren't right with him, but you're retarded to expect anything to be alright when you're as successful as MJ as young as he was.

Think about that MJ owned a big portion of Sony.
He didnt want to sell and he was getting WAAAAY to rich and powerful to be alive.

So they offed him.

Michael Jackson's family consisted of his lecherous shitbird father and a bunch of nigger brothers. Once he was out of their clutches, spent the rest of his life toe-to-toe with showbiz Jews. He was probably pretty fucked in the head but only because of what he had to deal with.

He didn't like being black for the same reasons most people don't like them, and he hung out with kids (in a completely non-sexual way) because they were the only people who wouldn't try to come after his money. Usually people with that kind of money and fame have a few guys from back when they can confide in, but because of his fucked up childhood MJ didn't.

Also, going back you can see how basically positive and non-degenerate his music and videos were.

>Cosby
The only thing Cosby is guilty of is attending drug-fueled bacchanals in the 70s, which isn't upstanding behavior but it isn't rape.

Jewish mafia runs everything right now. They started in illegal business (Jews in 18th century Russia started in liquor and usury) and then they spread into entertainment (music, Hollywood) and then big media, and now they're all over our politics. Like a cancer spreading across America.

Kike media needed a story to push for months
What's a bigger story than mj diddling kids? Well other than him being murdered of course

Just make sure you all read that thread.

This shit goes deep.

>Russian
>You have pedohysteria
Russians call everyone pedos. I usually dont correspond with sub-human slavic orcs but you ignored my point that
>He preferred the company of children to adults
Keep your knee-jerk reactions to your orc-self. I am not insulting him, I want to get answers you dirty orc.

Jackson was obsessed with whiteness, he even had a white daughter somehow. Can't have a goy like that running around.

> exceptional squeaky boy voice
>no facial hair
>boyish frame, no man muscles
>claimed to be peter pan ( boy who never grew up )
> unusual interest in kids around 10-11yo ( last years he was developing normally )
>could have had any woman, any partner, chose none
>expected to father lots of kids, fathered none

> ruthless dad who had 4 other hetero sons

mj was a castrato

(((They))) couldn't stand to see such an influential white man in the music industry.

It's rare that you see nogs pay respect to white people or white historical figures. Most niggers are just obsessed with promoting their own king and seem to shy away from anything that has white performers in it.
MJ is a notable exception, as he would frequently mention white performers he admired alongside black ones. Mike Tyson is another one, as one of his great heroes and inspirations is Jack Dempsey. This is no doubt a result of Cus D'Amato's influence on him, but still.

Mike is a complicated case.

I actually think that he truly was a pedo. That's how he was allowed to rise so high in show business because he was a show piece, a pawn, to entertain the masses. He couldn't stop because his 'owners' had so much dirt on him the instant he did he would be literally presenting himself to the nearest federal pen for 50 years of assraping and a death by drowning in inmate semen.

I also think he finally got so fed up with the Jews, well, Jewing every aspect of his life that he wrote the famous

>Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me

lyric as a way to tell them to fuck off without actually risking compromising himself.

I also think he was one of if not the single best showman of the modern era.

Watch this and tell me this isn't a masterful bit of choreography. The man holds a standing ovation in a packed stadium at the superbowl just standing there after appearing to teleport around the stadium like a fucking Sorcerer.

>tfw 9 year old me is in this video in plain view

youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU

he hada fucking viltigo or w/e the fuck skin disease is called. you leaf.

> Russians call everyone pedos.
Only when you are a genuine pedo.

> I want to get answers
I gave it all to you. If you would not be blinded by anti-white racism, you`d see it. Unfortunately, it`s impossible for a useful leftie.

> could buy any whore, but did not - that`s what castrates do
t. anglo

>only when genuine pedo
No, you 95 average IQ orcs throw that term around to the point of muddying it.
I'm whiter than an eastward siberian Orc. keep your strawmen and your scarecrows to yourself. Such a low-impulse being like yourself would rush to judgments when simple questions were asked. Filthy ice Orc.

He didn't just have vitiligo though, he got his nose narrowed and a chin cleft (dominant Caucasian trait). He wanted to be white. He wanted white kids so bad he got his wife bleached. Sad but probably true.

MJ was onto the Jews.

fuarrrrrrk based black man, no wonder his skin started turning white. Respect for M.J.

He actually wanted to be more elf-like more than anything. His inspiration was Peter Pan.

He became gradually, when he attempted to go from being a good (literal) dancing monkey goy to someone with real dosh and control and ((they)) subsequently started showing their real faces.

Not just Jackson, but black America in general. There are a lot of blacks who are pissed about the negative influence that Jew-owned Hollywood has had on their people, and they know that they'll get put down if they get too vocal about it.