Alex Jones now employs black water security

twitter.com/fluorescentgrey/status/869605724552175616

If you still believe anything this fraud has to say anymore you need to lobotomize yourself. Infowhores is rush Limbaugh now.

How is that bad?

>How is that bad?

Black water was one of the reasons we went into Iraq and is fucking evil organization he also praises globalist mass murder Eric prince. He's a neocon now.

You think some pepes are rare, but you have no idea which rabbit hole you're running toward nor which sort of thing you're falling into. I hate what you've become.

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Antifa shitbags and edgy punks will get their shit absolutely destroyed by very well paid mercenaries next time they attack infowars reporters in the middle of one of their little free for alls.

Yvette Felarca should look out, I'm sure these angry bad men know exactly who she is and the other BAMN handlers too.

Eric Prince is actually pretty redpilled for a billionaire, Alex Jones had him on the show a few times

Red pilled enough to profit.

A hinderance to humanity

Meh, he saw a niche and went for it. As long as it advances the national interest along the way I'm OK with it.

I don't know the significance of Blackwater outside of S2E9 of Game of Thrones

>now.
implying it was ever credible.

why don't you jewgle it?

o dam now I get it

same shit you pricks were saying about your milothefag crush, he fights for your cause and is good pr for you is it. back to faggit you cucks.

funny. watched him on/off since 06, heard and always aware about accusations since cooper and onwards, but he shown his colours during this year full on. this tops it. our humble water merchant made his $$$ is big boys now..

Blackwater sent us into Iraq?

More like the zog flew planes into the WTC's and blamed Iraq even though 85% of Americans didnt want to go in. Blackwater was (is) a way to avoid international laws since its not technically any countries military.

>he's not a liberal douche so therefore he's bad
you're so tired?, time to go to sleep? user?, you can take a nap? down by the creek? with the rest? of your family?

i put question marks in where you faggots uptalk?

me no understand.
no speak /r/somecrapsome_sdf. leave our safe space alone and be gone. nice formatting btw.

Triggered?

Snowflake need a safe space?

bump

i really hope antifa starts some shit with blackwater

Blackwater hasn't been a thing since 2009. Do they mean Academi?

>I don't know the significance of Blackwater outside of S2E9 of Game of Thrones
this it the current state of Sup Forums, filled with underage, reddit and normies... Sup Forums is dead and trumpfags killed it

This board is lost to Fæcesbook normies and reddit fags. Most Bluepilled board on Sup Forums. Example: >>

reminder his sister is now the secretary of education thanks to Trump lmao

but yes he is le redpilled le billionare and not apart of the kike military industrial complex at all

Then fuck off you queer, try something more your style like dumblr :)

>unironically wants this board to turn into reddit 2.0
>American phoneposter
hhhmmmmmm