I don't browse Sup Forums but I wanted to ask you guys about something. I'd like to visit France someday...

I don't browse Sup Forums but I wanted to ask you guys about something. I'd like to visit France someday, I wanna see the culture and the architecture and do some touristy shit. I don't follow politics much but since I'm on other boards I sometimes see some shit about Europe and how bad it's declining or something. I'm a poorfag right now but I'm the near future, say 5 years, will France still be basically the same? Or will whatever is happening now change it? I've seen Muslims mentioned a lot but I tend to skim those posts.
Pic related is the only image on my phone related to France.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=JxG98Z8-vAo
youtube.com/watch?v=JtVUAyeiTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=TSzcth53gWY
youtube.com/watch?v=vFmUe1nBp20
youtube.com/watch?v=l1pFx8nWaOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BYAO4OhaE0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YiA6Ei3u44I
youtube.com/watch?v=neLv6xQS48Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qWdHkYIJJHM
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
youtu.be/vFhOl1IsaU4
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaoINVAwLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-qv2qmnLGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=thWNJCEOI50
youtube.com/watch?v=tsT-h-QmIYY
youtube.com/watch?v=xgX1FF69exI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>france

doesn't exist anymore, stay whereever the fuck you are

You just wanna go to France because you think you can score some boipucci like pic-related. Don't lie.

>say 5 years, will France still be basically the same?

Essentially yes, you'll still get to enjoy muslim terror, african crime and gypsy scams - just at a higher rate.

>will france exist in 5 years?
I don't know, but it sounds optimistic.

Post more catboy.

boipucci or gtfo

Haha "France" good one mate. Watch the news sometimes.

Missed my chance years ago, didn't I

My motives are my own, user, please don't judge

>I'd like to visit France
>The first thing I associate with it is Cancerous Ladybug
kys

Don't visit Paris. Trust me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

You could try Quebec for maybe a faint hint of what once was... but I would move quickly on that too.

Knew I should have taken the five seconds to Google their flag

It's bullshit. All the good boipussi is all the way in the far east.

First off, I posted the cat.

Second
>Cancerous

>posting the supreme catboy
patrician taste op

Look up frances rioting cause a vertain candidate was simply on the ballot so French antifa thought that gave them the right to throw moltovs... '_>'

>France is full of kike loving commies dont go there

It's fine, Sup Forumstards have simply never left their homes and fall for the 'muh terrorism crisis' jew même.
Enjoy your time here friend.

I've got a couple of leaf friends, it doesn't sound like I wanna be anywhere near Canada

Visit Bordeaux instead of Paris and you'll at least get to experience an echo of what you imagine France is like.

Paris is still great for the museums and monuments, but it's basically impossible there to get that feeling of "being in France" that everyone seeks.

I am sure France isn't as bad as everyone here makes it out to be

Yes. CANCEROUS. C A N C E R. CAN YOU NOT READ? COVFEFE

Nah its just hate on the election proving you guys are cowards, voting for a cuck and all. Really throwing in the white flag.
Go to places that are actually French and you'll be fine. I assume the worse you could end up in is near migrants or gypsies. It was nice when I visited it 10yrs ago but I liked Northern Italy more.

Thanks for the tip user, I'll keep that in mind.

Just admit you want to fuck the cat already.

Just go to Montreal, a poor man's France. Plus it'll be cheaper.

I laught every time I see that show, poor korean guy if he only knew about how is France now.

Nope. Great demon generals are more my speed.

Any places you'd recommend? I'm sure things will change over time, as anything does, but some form of foundation is nice.

4/10

France is fine as in fact most of Europe is.

Sup Forums are just neets who live their lives reading rape stories daily with no other input (and they hate positive input because where is the fun in reading that someone did something great) and don't have the ability to comprehend the greater picture.

Europe to this day and even with all the recent immigrant, by % still has less Islamic population than Russia does. That says enough.

>France
No such thing

Allahu Akber habibi

Do some researches about the places you'd like to visit. For example, Montmartre is popular with tourists and attracts lots of scammers. The center of cities is usually decent, as muslims usually reside on the outskirts, exception being certain districts in Paris.

Around romani and blacks, never relax.

Somebody shoop a towelhead onto OP's pic.

It's ILLEGAL to even take ethnicity statistics in France. Why? Literally because "RACISM!!!" So no one know exactly how bad it's gotten.... but look at the areas Macron won vs. Le Pen that is the immigrant wave washing up on France.

The state-run schools are little mini-caliphates. And whites are converting to Islam too. So pretty bad.

They banned the burqa. Which you'd think would make them based... but that's only because you do not realise just how bad it is there.

But to give you some insight about how this happened. This is the mentality of the French:-

Hollande was on 4% approval rating that was how shit he was so corrupt and they still elected his protege....

It's actually laughable sometime there justice minister was releasing people from prison and changing policy just to get HER own son our of prison.

That's why Macron pledged to have a government without a single member with a criminal record (something shocking in France).

Will have to see but I think people are going to regret voting for him.... but make exactly the same mistake again.

Half the country will collaborate with the Germans to bring down Europe again, and Marine Le Pen will exile herself to England. (Charles De Gaule 2.0)

I tend to avoid research, every time I've researched any location it's turned out bullshit. I'll probably be back to Sup Forums around the time I can afford to go.

Remember me, Sup Forums. I'll probably have an OP pic of equal off topicness because I'm usually too lazy to Google for a stock image.

ALOHA SNACKBAR

nipples would suffice

GOOD KITTY

You seem like you are personally betrayed by the French

What did you want them to do? Also leave the EU and Euro?
You guys could easily take such a hit to the economy. They can't.

Also the French value their culture.
They are not like us Germans

>i don't browse Sup Forums
Well get the fuck out then

La France ? Elle est morte, mon ami.

Of course for tourism I guess none of this matters. I suppose you won't be visting the banlieues or the high density high rises that are basically crime-cities where the police don't go. France, unlike the UK, actually does have police nogo zones! But these are not tourist destinations.

LMAO, Bordeaux is filled with blacks and mullattos. Just go to Normandy or central France.

>will France still be basically the same?
France is quasi-done.
So don't worry , too much about that. There's already niggers and arabs almost everywhere.

So the better qyestion is how to avoid them or how to travel France without stumbling on non-europeans. Well , the truth is....You can't.

Not if you're traveling to the big cities. (i.e. Paris , Marseille , Lyon , Montpellier etc..)

There are parts of France which have virtually no blacks or arabs or asians...BUT they're not your typical "touristic" places.

For instance , La Creuse is pretty white.
youtube.com/watch?v=JxG98Z8-vAo

Or this splendid part of the country...is still to this day , majority French:
youtube.com/watch?v=JtVUAyeiTbo

Now if you insist on visiting Paris for its architecture , streets , history etc...

There are ways to avoid nigger-infested parts of the city. There are still parts of Paris which are majority white. (where you'll generally just stumble on indigenous french/europeans) or spots where there's a bigger ratio of whites (even if they're not necessarily French).

These comes to mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSzcth53gWY

youtube.com/watch?v=vFmUe1nBp20

(splendid architecture , majority white/french)
youtube.com/watch?v=l1pFx8nWaOQ

or
youtube.com/watch?v=BYAO4OhaE0Y

or (generally , the non-whites you'll spot over there are tourists themselves , otherwise it's pretty white and you'll find beautiful architecture over there too)
youtube.com/watch?v=YiA6Ei3u44I

overall , still majority white
youtube.com/watch?v=neLv6xQS48Y

Not all of Paris is Africanised. There's some natural segregation depending on where you're going. But you have to know these parts of the city in advance before you visit Paris. (that's just my suggestion)

Here's another one
youtube.com/watch?v=qWdHkYIJJHM

I can't post them all , but you'll have to search this on your own.

F R A N C E
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

Morrocan and tunisian filth have pissed on that country. Its payback for the french rule of their countries they are now occupying france and reproducing like sewage rats

kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit.

That kitty will blow up some white sap's house someday.

Jesus, that's a lot of information. Those videos look helpful, thanks for that. I've copied all that down.

youtu.be/vFhOl1IsaU4

I'm sorry what?

No. My kid is half French, so I get this from family.

People wouldn't vote Le Pen because of the baggage from her father and supposedly, though i find it hard to believe, the shame about WW2 and German collaboration after they were taken over.

I don't know what they teach them in school but supposedly even they, who were fucked by the nazis, supposedly have some form of guilt!

Anyway... France is fucked long term not enough of them are going to wake up in time. And by the time they do the demographics will be against them because of birth rates.

What triggered u ?

Jajajajaja

France has no culture

I wouldn't go to France
I wouldn't go to France

Because France is no longer France
France
Is no longer
France

>Anyway... France is fucked long term
We all are.
Every white country lost is just going to accelerate it

you should have visited france ten years ago. As a person who travels to france yearly to hang out with family, france, especially southern cities like Nimes, get progressively worse every year. More run down/closed shops, more arabic graffiti, fewer drunk frenchmen, etc. It's really quite sad.

I would have loved to visit 10 years ago. But I was 11.

Just need to stop them from taking over the armed forces. The UK has a monarchy and unelected upper, so we are somewhat protected even if we do become the minority.

I hope it works out for you guys.

Imagine living in a place where everyone wants you dead despite never meeting you a day in their pathetic, miserable, meaningless lives. Welcome to...

i wouldn't mind having him blow mine if you know what i mean

there are a few cities left that are relatively untouched by the migrant wave. i'm told that pretty much everything west of the prime meridian is doing well, and two cities that I know are good are Lyon and Bergerac.
Pretty much draw a straight line from Calais to Montpelier and never visit anywhere east of it for extended periods of time.

I don't get the hype about cats. Really, I don't.

Here are some more interesting parts of paris you can go to:
(great architecture , and nice for shopping)
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaoINVAwLQ

Opera garnier. (stunning architecture)..and the surrounding are not populated by niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=-qv2qmnLGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=thWNJCEOI50

Some streets (generally majority white)
youtube.com/watch?v=tsT-h-QmIYY

youtube.com/watch?v=xgX1FF69exI

There's many more to be honest...
But i don't have the time to do a better research.. Maybe you can go to a french nationalist reddit forum and ask some parisians to give you some tips

LA? Yeah I live near there, you don't have to tell me what it's like.

neither do i, but if it encourages artists to make bois cuter then why not

Right on the money. I wish people would divorce the crazy libshits from the everything else.

Got me there

SoCal doesn't seem as bad with libshits, I was referring to Asians and Mexicans. They all hate white people. I hate leaving my city because it used to be the only predominantly white area, but now they're building tons of new homes in my neighborhood and it's becoming another Asian community. I'd estimate about 50% of our restaurants and stores are Asian.

I haven't had history with azns like Mexicans. Mexicans literally snarl at you for walking on the street if you're in the wrong neighborhood and it's almost sunset. It's nothing short of a miracle if you don't get shot or stabbed. Shit sucks, but I like the tasty food, so it can't be helped.

I generally avoid the Mexican communities. Mostly because it's trash and there's nothing worth going to there, at least near me. The Asian drivers around here are a very real threat.

T. Abdul from Germanistan