/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: ZERO TOLERANCE TO MUZZIES AND COMMIES EDITION

NEW INFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1k7EoH6_wo
>Duterte slams the muslims and communists for shitting up his country on the Navy's anniversary
>Describes muslims as the authoritarian religion it is
>No more peace talks to the commies, have fun you UPfags
>BTFOs the press for being witch hunting bastards like the US (((MSM)))
>Slams Chelsea Clinton for being a hypocrite

SITUATION:
>AFP CLAIMS THEY HAVE ALMOST ALL OF MARAWI UNDER CONTROL with exceptions of small pockets where jihadists are believed to be hiding. They hope to finish the siege in 3 days
>DEATH TOLL AT 104
>65 terrorists reported killed, 20 soldiers and police killed, and 19 civilians killed, all by jihadists themselves
>Marawi siege apparently being a huge plan originally intended for Ramadan to show to the islamic world that Maute is a worthy ISIS branch in terms of fighting
>one hostage confirmed beheaded
>14 hostages manages to flee thanks to diversion from air strikes. One sadly drowned. F
>Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters rumored to be participating in the fights
>entire media is more concerned over a rape remark by Duterte in a speech than martial law and the jihadist situation combined
>Marawi resident was posting in the previous thread with some intel (stay safe bro)
>Foreigners among slain terrorists

Videos:
>VIDEO FROM HAPPENINGS:
youtube.com/watch?v=RRhWzm_HrHg
youtube.com/watch?v=x7pqWKV9C60
>Video of air strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=f1HXGmQvCBI
>RT Video of damages
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0rQj3p9zw
>Maute propaganda video
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
>News report with new footage and heavy fighting including APCs firing
youtube.com/watch?v=8hovEYqKMDQ
>RT Video
youtube.com/watch?v=dEpBZJewUNg

Images of the battle (Too many since it reaches image bump limit)
imgur.com/a/MSZ4A

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk
youtube.com/watch?v=nrDefNXMFTE
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/isnilon-totoni-hapilon
rappler.com/nation/171535-philippines-duterte-rape-joke-chelsea-clinton-lewinsky
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=ah7a72rLN4Q&ab_channel=GodfreyBouillon2
youtube.com/watch?v=VolwsYhOCTc&ab_channel=Stackingdaryll
twitter.com/SimNasr/status/869885891904499712
kike.com/brave.sword.988?pnref=story
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Additional Info:
> Some background information about the conflict:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

> New video release from the terror scum
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

> Older videos from the start of the attack:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4

> twitter.com/Rita_Katz
Search for "Philippines", "Mindanao" or "Marawi" to get some insight of the recent activity from groups who pledged their alliance to ISIS.

More Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=zyWTlxhIvns
Talks about the Mapandi bridge which is a crucial tactical asset to fight Maute as it connects the entire AFP controlled part with the center of the city where the remaining hideouts of Maute allegedly lays. It's hard to take it because snipers are positioned around it, and there could also be an IED rigged to it.
Maute has also 'beheaded' a statue of National Hero Jose P. Rizal

youtube.com/watch?v=taCuBokrepk Maute propaganda video of kidnapped priest forced to tell Duterte to comply with Maute demands or there may be consequences for the rest of the hostages
>“Mr. President, we are in the midst of war,” Fr. Teresito “Chito” Suganob said in a video that has been circulating on Facebook. “We are asking for your help. Please give us what your enemies are asking for. They are not asking for anything, just withdraw your forces away from Lanao del Sur and Marawi City. Stop the air strikes, stop the air attacks, stop the cannons.”
>“We do not ask for anything. We just ask you to leave this place peacefully,” Suganob said, standing in front of some destroyed buildings. Gunfire could also be heard while he was talking.
>“Do not use violence, your enemies are ready to die for their religion,” he said.
>"We want to live another day, we want to live another month," Suganob said, standing in front of debris and partially burned buildings. Directing his remarks to Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, he said, "We want to live few years and in your generosity, Mr. President, in your heart, we know you can make something (happen)."
>"Along with us are about 200 carpenters, household helpers, children and youth, and ordinary Christian settlers," he said. The presence of that number of hostages could not be independently confirmed.

STATEMENT OF CARDINAL/ARCHBISHOP OF MINDANAO ORLANDO QUEVEDO
"I pray for the safety of all the hostages. I appeal to the consciences of the hostage takers not to harm the innocent as the Islamic faith teaches. I appeal to religious leaders of Islam to influence the hostage takers to release the hostages unharmed,"

Little fun fact here, he's my grandad's cousin
Damn he's cucked, would still love to meet him

UPDATE:
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SESSION REGARDING THE MARTIAL LAW
youtube.com/watch?v=nrDefNXMFTE

>Duterte called Chelsea Clinton a fucking idiot and her father was a fucking rapist

ahahhahaha, clinton BTFO

checked

damn good OP well done

Why the fuck did that horsefaced bitch commented on it anyway?
Do they really think that Chelsea has a chance at public office?
Even John "Brianna Wu" Flynt has better chances at winning than her
checked

>Duterte hit the younger Clinton, who earlier said in a tweet that the President’s recent comment made before soldiers was “Not Funny. Ever.”
>The tough-talking Filipino leader fired back and accused Chelsea of hypocrisy, citing her father’s affair with Monica Lewinsky.
>“Kaya kayong mga Amerikano, si Chelsea, be careful because you live in a glass house,” Duterte said in a speech in Davao City.
>“When President Clinton was f*cking Lewinsky, what was your statement or reaction?” he asked Chelsea.

HOW CAN A MAN BE SO MAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
UP IN FULL DENIAL MODE
ARE THEY SAYONG THAT FBI ARE LIARS?
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/isnilon-totoni-hapilon

Shameless self bump

>be careful because you live in a glass house

Headline: Duterte threatens Chelsea Clinton

>Chelsea Clinton is so irrelevant she needs to slam the hardest target so she could gain any relevance
Top kik

What kind of muslims do you even have?
They are sunni but how eager are they for sharia and do they mix Islam with other stuff to make it less cancerous?

Good to see you guys are getting rid of this disgusting moros. We are proud of you.

BUMPAN

Good shit OP

I myself am not autistic enough to look up on everything the prez does, since I'm already assured that Philippines is going to become very c o m f y soon, thanks to him.

Is Duterte the saviour of the Hapa race?

I bet they'd rather trust the CIA.

Go away samaniegos, no one here's like flips and their taro bubble tea sucks ass.

>no culture
>ugly and brown
>literally the niggers of Asia

Even my captcha was about handbags, your countries greatest manufacture

Its a culmination of various anons' work user
Its our collective autism that did it

Hey canadafag you went in the US for vacation?

Official Article
rappler.com/nation/171535-philippines-duterte-rape-joke-chelsea-clinton-lewinsky

switched to all flip import meals
:)

translated version of "remove kebab" when.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Not Canadian, anyways these threads are as dead as your culture.

Go pray to Allah Aquino, you can't refute being the niggers of Asia and having no culture lmaoo

We all wanted to kill the Aquinos m8
Fucks those commie enabling faggots
If you wanted Aquino worshiping go to r/ph

>SoCal fag so mad at Flips cuz he got STD from an Americanized Pinay

HAHAHAHAHA

Even Flips have more culture than American """culture"""

And yet she got fucking WREKT back

>the idea of reposting this in kikebook will definitely trigger my UP friends

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm doing it

Screen cap the butthurt

Europe take note!
youtube.com/watch?v=ah7a72rLN4Q&ab_channel=GodfreyBouillon2

Faggot our dating culture is better than your twerking, netflix and chill, Blacked culture (nignog fucking)

youtube.com/watch?v=VolwsYhOCTc&ab_channel=Stackingdaryll

Test

What the fuck I thought my shit was fucking up

>Slams Chelsea Clinton for being a hypocrite
Leddit thinks that because Duterte cheated on his first wife he shouldn't say anything
>b-bill was just ch-cheating guise he dindu nuffin

habbinning 5 hours ago

BASED
A
S
E
D

Tanks a CUTE!

That's a lotta APCs.

pictures showing IS jihadists inside Marawi today:
>twitter.com/SimNasr/status/869885891904499712

at least 2 APCs and other weapons captured from AFP inside Marawi city

Damn I miss playing Advance War with the APC spam
Too bad the game is piss easy even without fog of war though

Casualty Update:

1) Civilians killed - 19
2) Civilians rescued - 960
3) Enemies killed - 89
4) Recovered high powered firearms - 91

SOURCE: Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella ;#MindanaoHour

How is Flipbro doing? I hope he isn't one of the casualties

I knew we weren't going to get through this without at least one embarrassment

the fact that the AFP has been claiming that there were only 30 surrounded jihadists in small pockets there for more than 4 days now while asking militias for help tells you the ammount of damage control it is into.

Thats some cool M113 on their way to kill mushits

Didn't one of the APC's run over an IED wounding all of the crew while also causing another APC to get disoriented and drive into the ditch, wounding the driver?

There's probably far more than 100 jihadists there
There were even rumors that another jihadist group is participating, and that they have armed alot of the 500 prisoners they freed

Bump.

You've got the link on that thread?

bump for the Flips. I love the way Flips sound when they speak English. Quite a few of you in Nepal. Mostly missionaries (which I hate), but you guys are ok.

It's nearing 100
Surely there must be another 50 or even 100 looking at how severe the fighting still is and how reinforcements are still pouring in

the other 50 or 100 wasnt mentioned in order to pacify CHR cucks

There might be habbenings tonight

Pls be

yeah,light to medium tanks are already in Marawi City.

I didn't even know we had medium tanks

how do i report kikebook pages to authorities supporting terrorist or owned by terrorists?
kike.com/brave.sword.988?pnref=story

(((Zuckerkike))) supports them dont even bother
Instead redpill people on why (((Zuckerkike))) still have these pages up

tried reporting it via zucker
but damn these mudslimes who are supporting them should be raided considering its martial law

These will be considered EJKs by them

>medium tanks

Only thank you got is Scorpion

BUMP for shitposting

>watch gabi lopez news
>bakwit memes
>marawi locals are mad at D30 because air strikes
>they didn't broadcast how hontiveros got raped by fellow senators

Weapons recovered from Marawi

>they didn't broadcast how hontiveros got raped by fellow senators

SAUCE

Even if it's not literal rape

The latter. At least in the Northern part, the only stereotype for Muslims here is they sell pirated DVDs and vidya in Quiapo

looks like they are all US made

Gee I wonder why. It's not like the US never disrupts foreign countries.

what a waste, should have just gone up north and kill some NPA rats

Who cares about the philippines anyways.

Religious cucks spending all day every day in facebook, and abusing emojis and caps in every chat I see them.

What the hell hermano?
You dont want helicopter rides to happen like in the good ol days?
Commies are the next target after we purge the muzzies

Kill list