Pissed-off artist adds statue of urinating dog next to ‘Fearless Girl’

About time too
>nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-off-artist-adds-statue-of-urinating-dog-next-to-fearless-girl/

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/katrine-marcal-finansvarlden-behover-verkligen-feminismen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

That doesn't even look like a doggo kek

Pissing pug top kek

>art has become shitposting
yes

I'm surprised that girl doesn't have an Afro.

Still, that artist who made the pug is awesome.

>pissed off

kek

Can anyone add his own statue?

Could go further...
Cig in mouth
Rubber turd between feet
Strap on
Mags hat or pussy hat
Based stick shield & gas mask ensemble
Holster and pistol
Etc... options are endless

Was the real fearless girl fighting ISIS in Iraq or something?

why do peoples seem to hate that statue so much ?
it's not that ugly

It's like a Shia Lebeouf that doesn't run away and cry in a Wendy house

why this girl is bald?

>Fearless Girl was commissioned by investment firm State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) as an advertisement for an index fund which comprises gender-diverse companies that have a higher percentage of women among their senior leadership. The plaque below the statue states, "Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference,"

Because the concept behind it is retarded.
It's supposed to represent a fearless womyn standing up against muh soggy knees, what it really represents is a woman standing in the way of economic progress.

Cringe

I am still not sure how they came to the conclusion that this girl is "fearless" rather than flat out retarded.

>be 4'5", 75 lbs
>stand in front of an angry bull

Because it is untetstatuemanschen and therefore under Sup Forums bylaws is liable to be tied up with piano wire and shot without appeal.
Don't ask questions Frenchy just say Vichy and get in the car

I used to have doodle wars with my friend during school. Where we'd take turns drawing in traps, or military stuff that would shoot down or kill what ever the opposing army drew.
This reminds me of that.
Its suprising how art just seems childish these days doesnt it.

Better picture

Because it is essentially defacing other art.

The bull was supposed to represent American strength and motivation to get shit done. Then some kike fond (I think it was SHE) hijacked it for increased exposure while completely changing its meaning.

Some top tier banter.

It's oppressing white males like us

Since everyones making statues now what will Sup Forums add?

This is equivalent of shitposting on Sup Forums.

>“I decided to build this dog and make it crappy to downgrade the statue, exactly how the girl is a downgrade on the bull,” said Alex Gardega (the artist)

lampshade on her head

dude that's awesome

Smooth

looks more like a mangled turd than a dog

Forcibly changed the bull statue into some villain character to fit an agenda. It's the same thing that feminism always does.

How has someone not stolen the girl statue and melted it down yet? I thought it would be sawed off at the ankles in a week. I remember in the fallout from 2008, a group of guys stole a whole fucking bridge to scrap the metal.

Spray paint a nice big bright red swastika on her chest.

Mad man

I did the same thing famalamadingdong. Rock on.

'fearless' girl is a corporate addition to one man's independently funded guerilla artwork

>Arturo Di Modica is an Italian artist, born in Vittoria, Sicily who became a naturalized US citizen. He is best known for his sculpture Charging Bull which he installed without permission in front of the New York Stock Exchange in December 1987. The work cost US$350,000 of the artist's own money.

>Di Modica opposed the installation of the Fearless Girl sculpture across from his bull, calling it an "advertising trick" created by State Street Global and the advertising firm McCann

imagine a multinational company taking a giant shit on your most famous artwork and completely recontextualising it as a PR move. that little girl statue should be vandalised at the bare minimum

Are they going to add a rusty Tin Man next?

The artist was going for a certain look.

Why hasn't someone put a burka on her yet?

Fuck this is enraging

Now they need another statue of Pepe fucking the dog pissing on the girl standing up to the bull.

Sicilians are not ital-
For fucking once that I could be proud of a fellow sicilian some cunt ruins his work to virtue signal

Wow so a pasta nigger litters on Wall Street then gets uppity when his work isn't appreciated. Deport his ass

Hahaha this is even better than just suing.

Italians are such good artists he made a present to the country hosting him in the form of one of the most iconic modern sculptures with his own money. This is why USA should only accept european immigrants

Just going to leave this here

Post More

Someone put a Spurdo statue with a ultralong benis resting on the girl, the bull and the dog

they pissed on his work with that little cunt statue, so he made a work to piss on theirs. inception is getting interesting

It literally shows feminists as rebelling little children. It's the most on point representation of feminism you'll ever get.

I would just like to note that the picture in was made by Sup Forums within a few hours of (((Fearless girl))) being put up.

>poo poo pee pee will be a thing in your lifetime

pretty much, and now the artist who made fearless girl is mad that someone did to their statue what they did to the bull statue

Isn't that the norm in germanistan anyhow?

Good, that girl is a pisststain as it is

now that is one special doggo

The inscription that accompanies the statue reads
>Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference. State Street Global Advisors.
SHE is the ticker for an index fund created by State Street Global Advisors that indexes companies with a large percentage of women in leadership positions. It's an ad, through and through.
I wouldn't mind the statue if it really was a genuine thing, but this is pretty mischievous.

If anyone can add a statue, can someone put one of Robert E. Lee there?

Trump standing right behind her like he he did Hillary during the debates.

Beautiful!

Now THAT doggy needs to be Permanent...ROFL... Wish I knew how to make THAT happen :)

Some New York fags, please keep adding shit! Bonus if you can find a frog statue and get these dumb fucks to call it "Contemplating Frog".

>shitposting has become art

It's a pretentious cunt "standing-up to" American financial prosperity (the meaning of the charging bull). It's a typical cunt move; let me insert myself into the story and make it about me.
The artist who made the girl statue didn't even take into account what the bull represented, instead giving it her delusional take.

I think he should be riding the bull and holding a lasso.

I look forward to this becoming like a graffitied wall where people add so much random shit to it it becomes a cluster fuck

Swedish media reacts to it like expected:
"The finance world really needs feminism."

How could you compare this to feminism when it's a fucking bull, not a man?

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/katrine-marcal-finansvarlden-behover-verkligen-feminismen/

>that doggo
proko is that you?

That Pug NEEDS to become a permanent part of that.... Can it be done?

Someone needs to add a Wanking John Podesta statue into the mix.

Maybe that NY driver intended to take out that girl instead of all those other people.

>"The finance world really needs feminism."

Imagine all the drama, markets would crash instantly

it would be really cool if this turned into a bronze statue equivalent of a restroom wall scrawling fight.

Someone should make a statue of an asian guy lying on his back pointing a camera up her skirt.

Underrated

>The bull is the American will and determination, charging towards prosperity
>The girl is feminism standing in its way
>The dog pisses on feminism and is deliberately shitty-looking to point out how retarded the girl is
Are we the dog?

Top stuff

Nice to know /ic/ goes to pol. Post the abdominal fetus.

Better than pissed on

Serious question not bait.

How do the artists get these sculptures to stand like that? If they were on a stone base then I could understand but the girl and the doggo are just on the bricks.

Couldn't a nigger or pissed off feminist easily pick the doggo up and run away with it? What's keeping it on the floor?

Comrades you have no idea how powerful we are, even CNN covered how strong we are because we RESIST! We will not stop until the government is communist which is our constitutional right!!!

You didn't even provide a source bud.

Do CNN know that statues don't move?

Special needs dog for special needs girl

Their target audience doesn't and that's what's important

based as hell

Shoe on head

So now the person pissed off at the dog sculptor, who is pissed off at the girl sculptor, who was being pissed off at the sculptor of the bull, will have to come up with an idea of showing his anger.
Any ideas? Nothing violent against the dog, because leftists are animal lovers. Maybe mini statue of Trump under the dog's leg?

>Pepe on the balls

I know this is bait but I can't resist. This country will never be communist.

Im going to make a Flea statue on the Dog statue.
Try to get my Flea statue

Real-life sculpture of one of those shitting Pepe memes?

I think it just doesnt look right because the bronze hasn't oxidised.

Make a bronze MAGA hat and weld it to her head

I wouldn't be opposed to the Girl statue if she was just standing next to the bull so it's not such a dumb message and instead a message of look what the markets can do with women guidance/leadership/teamwork....also buy our stock portfolio that has women run companies that may be a eh investment.

Or superglue a common hat