How the fuck did (((they))) allow this man to win, and how do we get him in other countries?

How the fuck did (((they))) allow this man to win, and how do we get him in other countries?

This guy is fucking retard.
You want to live in a world with no drugs at all?

degenerate druggie, duterte would throw you out of a helicopter in 2 seconds flat.

Yes

mate Aussies just like drugs to mask severe depression

its ok..

Yes you dumb kangaroo nigger

Yes.

I want to live in a world with no jews, drugs, muzzies, or other pedos

fuck yeah.

>President Rodrigo Duterte fired back at Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former US President Bill Clinton, for criticizing him over his recent controversial rape statement.
>Duterte hit the younger Clinton, who earlier said in a tweet that the President’s recent comment made before soldiers was “Not Funny. Ever.”
>The tough-talking Filipino leader fired back and accused Chelsea of hypocrisy, citing her father’s affair with Monica Lewinsky.
>“Kaya kayong mga Amerikano, si Chelsea, be careful because you live in a glass house,” Duterte said in a speech in Davao City.
>“When President Clinton was f*cking Lewinsky, what was your statement or reaction?” he asked Chelsea.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

THIS GUY IS THE EMPEROR OF THE WORLD

yes

i hope duterte starts spreading tons of poisoned meth and opiates all around the world, imagine waking up to a world with no druggies.

He's a simple man with strong morals. Very polarizing figure. You either love him or you hate him. He has no middle ground. He will not compromise.

These may or may not be good qualities for a nation leader.

Yes you fucking degenerate cuck. We do.

Duterte was off their radar.
At the national level, he was an unknown, low profile local Mayor.
Nobody knows who he was 3 years ago.
He said that before running for president, he could walk in a crowded street or mall in Manila Philippines and no Filipino would recognize him.
He ran for presidency at the very last minute, so his political opponents were unprepared.
In other words, he came in the national and international stage so late but so quick.

Bc if hes not there, the Philippine would fall under Mudslime control with isis moving it fast.

These pedo fucks survive the deserts, you would think they multiply faster in the tropicals.

Even low-IQs san-niggers made capable jihadists, so slightly-higher IQs islands niggers might post even a greater thread.

you could still huff gasoline, don't worry

Yes i want to live in a drug free country completely no fking weak minded drug addicted jackass...

name one good thing that comes from drug usage faggot

Your desire to rape is not a good enough condition to elect an absolute retard as head of state tho.

>You want to live in a world with no drugs at all?
Yes please

You must be new here, kid

stop feeding this abo (you)'s

I would happily surrender to duterte and go through some heavy rehabilitation if it meant the end of the ice epidemic

He is a lovable retard but that shit about the Australian nun was really distasteful.

His ex is a Jew, his kids are Jews you faggot

You do realise Jews and Isis are theatre don't you?

There only a few hundred expat Jews in Phil's
It's pinoys who go to Israel to work as senior aid workers

yes

The number is closer to 3,500, 'dre...
but yes, that's a tiny number.

PH-IL relations are comfy as fuck, pero siempre, ang Judeo, iba talaga sa Cristiano.

I'd fuck his daughter.

I recently got a flip gf, shes redpilled, she cooks, shes great at fucking. Duterte is based, every flip should love him

u want sum free helicopter rides mate?

>be careful because you live in a glass house

Hory shiet

he knows

Fuck off pedo