Daily reminder that Afrikaaners are cry baby whiners

Daily reminder that Afrikaaners are cry baby whiners.

Black South Africans have it much worse than them, yet they still believe they deserve special privileged and whine about moving to Australia/Europe/UK/US as 'refugees'

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eternal anglo

That's a compliment, pierre, not an insult

Can someone post that YouTube video about south africa titled a new hope or a new reality or a new destiny/dimension or something like that? It's a meme-based vaporwave-y nazi animation

Hi little piccaninny that's studying in the U.K. on a white guilt scholarship, how does it feel to leech resources from a superior people?

Fuck off Achmet, sage

This thread again. What's wrong with you? Did an Afrikaner fuck you up at the pub or something?

It is, because you're a paki pajeet shitskin

Why are there so many South Africa threads lately?

I'm pretty sure the SA Government doesn't send blacks here on scholarships.

Honestly it's because Saffa are a protected species on Sup Forums, most have never met one, and love to LARP over 'muh white genocide in South Africa'

I wouldn't want to take in any South Africans, but I'd rather take blacks/coloreds in that Afrikaaners

You're a gypsy, Eastern Euro slime.

Pesky Brits always bullying peaceful white boers

It's the guy that got BTFO'd by an afrikaaner mechanic in Britain, he stopped for a while but id back now.

You found another job yet bro?

You will never, ever be considered white, European, or even welcome here. Keep dreaming paki

>It's the guy that got BTFO'd by an afrikaaner mechanic in Britain

That does ring a bell actually, I did used to bump those threads but I'm a different guy, I think he returned the favour yesterday actually, there was some britbong joining in on the saffa hate.

>ou will never, ever be considered white, European, or even welcome here
>or even welcome here

Why would I care about being welcome in Slovenia?

Yeah, it's usually him and some guy from Turkey begind these threads, also an occasional Swede with some good memes.

Not us the blacks in charge steal so much money they can't pay for education here even, the scholarships are euro based for third worlders

You're not even welcome in UK. You're not welcome in our lands. You should crawl from the indian sewer you crawled out of you disgusting piece of shit

Can you give me a rundown on the guy who worked for the mechanic, I definitely remember him.

I searched the archives but can't find any posts other than

>Nah he is just mad because some south African dude called him a lazy slob for refusing to take a mechanic job at minimum wage.

I think you're just trying to be edgy by shitting on white South Africans. Carry on, I doubt any of us care about the opinions of one bong poster. We have bigger problems to worry about.

what's going on here

Why are you so convinced that I'm Indian? What have I said that would make you think that, are Indians notorious for hating saffas?

Look at what we did to them: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw

Honestly fucking top yourself

I'm challenging the universal Sup Forums hivemind that white South Africans should be allowed in all and every European country as 'muh refugees'

Bantus are the cause of their own problems, if they have it worse than whites it's because they inflicted such conditions upon themselves.

Hello Rasheed

>He disagrees with me therefore he must be Indian

Just curious as to why there is so much Indian hate here. I'd certainly take an Indian over a saffa any day.

Atleast we know our identity.Easter block is a last bastion of white people

There will come a time when we are driven out of SA. It is inevitable. Those who can get out will need somewhere to go. You would prefer us to be butchered? Why?

We have a huge english diaspora here and are generally loved by true brits. The only people who think slovenia is eastern shithole is pakis and pajeets, because they have no education. I don't think, I KNOW you are not white

Because "fuck white people"

That is literally his train of thought when he made OP

2017 your people still build mud huts.
OP confirmed for low iq.

>Nah he is just mad because some south African dude called him a lazy slob for refusing to take a mechanic job at minimum wage.

Basically that.

>Was/is jobless without any education so looked around for work.
>Went to the interview
>After everything was done the employer asked if he was taking the job
>"Naah the wage is a too low"
>Employer said he's a typical anglo brit who doesn't want to work for money even if he doesn't have a job
>Guy got mad and instead of confronting the afrikaaner (who was probably big)
>Starts a series of slander posts on /po/

Was funny as fuck, if you want to continue it go ahead, we couldn't give more of a fuck. But if you say you prefer blacks over whites...well you know what Sup Forums will think of you anyway.

He is probably a skinny NEET and doesn't want us fucking his sisters and cucking him, there is a shortage of real men in the UK

Because he is a shitskin with massive victim complex. Everything is whiteies fault

Proud of being a gypsy

You're being over dramatic, I know the rime rate is very high, but the whites suffer from less hardship and less crime than any other group, yet you specifically feel you should go to Europe/Australia. Maybe if your farm owners didn't treat their workers like slaves they wouldn't be butchered.

>he thinks all whites in South Africa are Afrikaners

That's how I know that OP is just plain stupid

I don't know man, but it's always the same circle jerk

>You're being over dramatic

Im proud being a balt :) traveled all european countries 3 times in my life and never see a shithole like london

>I KNOW you are not white

What reason do you have to believe I am non-white, merely the fact that I disagree with you?

>Got the fuck out of there in the 80s
>Be surrounded by faggots projecting their guilt about their dogs & firehoses on my people
>Watch my homeland go to hell from half a planet away
>Some british turd gets his shits & giggles from it all

Stop being such a fucking victim, do something with your life. OP's country will take you for service if you have the balls to pack up and go.

Russian saffa?

Zim is a different country, you know this right?

gr8 b8

If it happened in germany i would worry about the same in england, or can you niggers not see that far ahead

>Employer said he's a typical anglo brit who doesn't want to work for money even if he doesn't have a job

>Wanting to work for an anglophobic employer paying minimum wage.

He really does sound like a typical saffa though

I can assure you that I am not being over dramatic. 'Land grabs' will soon become a reality, people here are extremely poor, desperate. The government, and lately academia, has been scape-goating the white population for years. This is beginning to come to a head. "First Zuma, then the Land!" they cry. Whites are the "settlers" the "thieves". They openly talk about killing whites on social media, with no repercussions. This mindset comes from the top down. You don't have to believe us, but this is our reality. It happened in the Congo, in Kenya and in Zimbabwe - and it will happen here.

>If it happened in germany i would worry about the same in england.

If only

Come home white man.

is pic related.

it is already happened and is happening as we speak here Afrikaaner bro, dont listen to the deluded Londoner.

And you're a shitskin.

Don't forget water violence in the cape and gen million refugees coming up to gauteng and draining our water. Soon inshallah

You shouldn't set up a colony in Africa if you can't control the locals.

You don't know the bond of white people. I could make a brother out of white afrikaaner in minutes, but I would NEVER want you in my private life, not even for a minute.

How does it feel knowing you will never ever be part of that, you will never understand it? You know all those white women you want, but they all reject you? You know the countless "I'm already taken" bullshit excuses? It's because you're not white and they are disgusted by mere sight of you, pajeet

You live in Africa, African shit happens, if you can't take the heat leave or do something about it. Otherwise you're no better than the nogs that vote ANC every year and bitch about nothing being done by government.

I'm not, but being a shitskin if preferable to being a saffa.

Yes

Give me your sister and I could also make a brother out of you in minutes

t. Your future brother in law

No, but I know that you got that from /sg/

Ay, I remember you.

>How does it feel knowing you will never ever be part of that

I something think I will be able to cope fine, not being part of some anonymous Slovenians life.

Most likely not anglophobic since he resides in Britain, but it is world renowned that British youth is sometimes scummy.

Might be the difference in our upbringing but I wouldn't refuse a job if I was jobless mate.

>Most likely not anglophobic since he resides in Britain

Loads of people who hate Britain live here for economic reasons, the saffa is no different.

>not being part of some anonymous Slovenians life
>implying Slovenians want poos as friends

Haha nah Sup Forums

You're making me beadier

I'd rather an Indian than a slovenian as a friend.

Exactly. We are in no way prepared to deal with that situation.
>You shouldn't set up a colony in Africa if you can't control the locals
Yes, because I am personally responsible for 400 years of history. Come on man.
People like you, living with your head in the sand, are the ones I worry about the most. Wake up mate, seriously.

It came from /sg/ there's some proxy kike that shits up the thread with Israeli shit every time.

How rich are your parents?

You know how the entire white world mourns after a few whites are killed anywhere in the world? One stabbed in Sweden and entire US mourns and President sends condolensces?

We don't give a fuck when hundreds of non whites are killed in your disgusting shitholes. 200 bombed in some niggeristan? NOBODY even thinks about it. It's a single line news somewhere in the bottom, next to used cars ads.

This is what you will ALWAYS be to us. When there's trouble in Europe, collective white world travels here to pour their blood for this land. Nobody cares when thousands of shitskins kill each other.

You will never, ever, ever be part of this world. All because you are garbage since the day you were born.

Duh, you poos like to stick together don't you

How's my head n the sand? You're fucking stupid if you expect an african country to function like a European one.

>Wake up mate, seriously.
You wake up nigger, you're on Sup Forums crying about your lot in life.

They are probably middle income, they have a couple of houses too

Ok Jamal

Hi Lbombowangozu

Yeah, no doubt you are a paki

8.5/10 for a effort.

>Lbombowangozu

Love-child of Congo negress and chinese construction contractors?

Do you think that farm land is going to be expropriated in the next few years? What effect do you think this will have on the country?

Daily reminder to sage and slide bait threads

Why would that make me a paki?

Brown skin = paki

Also im not going to take the bait of this thread anymore, OP is probably underage and it's tiring having to defend not killing white people anymore

Fucking do it then, you faggot niggers, watch what happens

Why would having middle income parents make me a paki, aren't pakis mostly low income?

What I think doesn't matter. I'm asking you what you're going to do when everything goes to shit?

If it's so intense why aren't you planning or getting out right now?

I don't think Saffas should be killed, I just don't think they should be admitted here.

Go fuck yourself you pajeet. White South Africans will always be welcome here, but you will always be that shitskin from customer support. If it meant wiping all brown people from this planet to save a single white south african, I wouldn't even think twice about it, if I had a chance. It would be like a choice between saving my dog or a mosquito. You worthless bag of shit.

Why, of all non-white groups, do you specifically think that I am Indian? Surely if I'm attacking white South Africans, being black would make more sense.

Daily Reminder: White South Africans caused this mess because of their GREED. They allowed blacks into their country to work in their mines and on their farms because they didn't want to pay fair wages to men of their own tribe.

Genocide ALL white south africans NOW! It's the only way white men are going to learn to think ahead and stop being greedy fucks who flood white countries with non whites so they can buy boats and shit they don't need.

Angry? Dr. Piece has a talk about this EXACT topic and rips the greedy white small business owners constantly stuffing their fat faces.

>Mines

Owned by the British Empire after going to war with the Boers for it.
>Eternal Anglo and all that shit

S A G E
A
G
E

N I N T E N D O