Why are latinos superior to us?

Why are latinos superior to us?

I wish I was Mexican or Colombian or Argentinian master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/sean_dev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get the fuck out panchito, where are you from? Bolivia? Ecuador?

OP is like a Mexican cholo doing posts from US.

>Implying Cubans are good at anything other than being shady, and retarded.

No one wants to be mexican, even people who have to live there.

-T burger whose 2nd cousin married a colonel in the mexican army. He's actual spanish, no mestizo blood, and the haughty bastard makes a huge deal out of not being a beaner. Has to live in a walled villa to not fucking die.

>losing your head over wanting to be mexican

Yeah. This OP is larping as Spanish to make his latin relatives happy or something.

The high society in entire Latin America is full Spanish or another whites (moatky Spanish tho).
How can you blame them for not being proud of their countries? But well, whites live like kings down there, I suppose even better than the rest of us westeners, because they live in a bubble.

Pachinco in Spen playing elcondorpasa.png

I grew up the only son of a wealthy family, so I didn't grow up deprived by any means. However, his lifestyle is in-fucking-sane. People in his circle make compartively less than people of the same social class in the USA, but have the lifestyle of a bond villain.

Makes me seriously consider moving down there.

You can be Argentinian if you come live here, its literally how Argentinians are made

t. half-amerind nignog spanish rapebaby emigrated to Spain

"The median household income for Cubans is $38,000, higher than for other Hispanics ($36,000) but lower than for non-Hispanic whites ($48,000). Native- born Cubans have a higher median income than non-Hispanic whites ($50,000 vs. $48,000)."

Cuban Americans are largely white my dude try again with a different group.

OP is bolivian or columbian living in spain.

That's nice to hear Achmed.
We don't want you to be from here though. Just stay in europe.

hispanic or middle eastern

hispanic or middle eastern lol

hispanic or middle eastern lolol

hispanic or middle eastern lololol

^

sticky this

t,panchito detected kekekek

>Why are latinos superior to us?
of course they are superior to us but ...why dont you live there ?

what a irony

ugly

I agree, I really with I was Bolivian. Truly the master race, how can we here in in Europe compete, we are so much better.

t. BIBA RAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI Y PABLO IGLESIAS OZTIA ZIIIIIIIIII!!!! EL 016 EZ NECESARIOOOOOO SIGUEME EN TWITTERRRRR

>not wanting to be uruguayo

wtf

SAME QUESTION

>t. BIBA RAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI Y PABLO IGLESIAS OZTIA ZIIIIIIIIII!!!! EL 016 EZ NECESARIOOOOOO SIGUEME EN TWITTERRRRR

Burger user, why you care so much about a bunch of shitskins? Are you latino or middle eastern?

You have to go back

You wish you were a jungle nigger?

This

Because Argentinia is better and also the nazis favourite hiding spot / passway to the antarctic.

Also better Football teams.

LOL ok dude

THIS GUY IS FROM FUCKING INDIA OF ALL PLACES I FEEL BAD FOR LATINOS

>Why are latinos superior to us?

They remind me of twitchy squirrels.

PROOF
okcupid.com/profile/sean_dev

Move to Germany panchi, they want reggaeton savages and hot samba. Spain has 20% unemployment rate, natives like me need a job

Do It pls

Mexico is cool when you have just enough money to never have to interact with mongrels, but not enough for the politician cockroaches and their narco dogs to mess with you.

If I had to go live anywhere else I'd go to Singapore because Canada is filled with the worst kind of chinks and both America and Europe are about to be sacrificed by (((them))).