What caused the western world to widely accept and condone degeneracy?

What caused the western world to widely accept and condone degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you tell me

american education

Because everyone's needs are met and there are no major threats so people can think about dumb shit to create drama.

American education, combined with special interest groups trying to distract the public with made up bullshit with is completely irrelevant, so the retarded Americans dont focus on real issues, but instead focus on a meme war and on the other side focus on painting Trump as a monster.

Essentially textbook divide and conquer.

The funny thing is how irrelevant the election "issues" were, if you look back and compare them to election "issues" in any civilised country.

The USA is doomed to wallow in a cesspool of their own stupidity forever.

BASED DAD LOL

Mr. Elitist Austrian here fails to realize that virtually ALL of our elections are completely devoid of substance.

pretentious fucking idiot.

>he says ignorantly without being able to follow Austrian elections, because he doesnt speak any language other than a broken English with an atrocious accent

Pathetic.

The Frankfurt schools "critical theory"

The end.

Allowing women to vote

its true though. all elections are a farce basically

must be hard to speak with all that shit coming out of your mouth. look man, i dont want to be a dick but, you know nothing past the anti US propaganda and it shows. did ya ever ask someone from here first or did you just eject this shit like a short bus kid with turrets?

most of the people who voted, voted in their own interests

it wasnt some memefest to the majority of voters

most of the people who voted for him were the working class who believed he was the better option of the two. thats it.

Contrary to what you seem to think, most people here dont think in a "the other side is evil!" mentality. otherwise it would be one side would never lose. people change their minds on the issues

Its thirst for feminine penis. Either way, Kerry BTFO.

It's called freedom.
Why should I care what people want to call themselves and what they want to do with their time.

Who would waste time learning your worthless language anyway? Arabic is probably a much more sound investment of time.

We're nearing the collapse. Degeneracy is part of that. Embrace it and get /fit/ so you can fight in the race war.

Degeneracy has always existed in the western world. The only difference is it seems more widespread because of the internet.

>muh freedumbs
>why should i care
Because sooner or later they start feeling entitled to acceptance and specific treatment from everyone. Oh. Ooops. Too late, Mr. Bill C-16.

Based dad

INNERNET. anything your retarded mind can possibly cook up...there's a support group for it, which makes it seem real to a lot of people.

thats the difference between the US and Austrian elections isnt it?

you care about ours because it will directly effect your country and the world in some way

why should we give a shit about who wins an Austrian election. it would be like you caring about Laotion elections

Really? How many anti-discrimination lawsuits did trannies file in the 19th century and how many historical pride parades and slutwalks can you tell us about?

>shut the fuck up with your modern terms for made up bullshit.

Based father.

Slippery slope concept, the fact we're allowing actual children to undergo sexual reassignment of their own accord, or even worse of their parents accord is frankly proof there is no end to this. How is reassigning a child any different to raping a child? They can't adequately consent in either instance.

I fear for this world, I really do.

They are human. They deserve not to be discriminated against for their gender identity.
Are they going to far with 70+ pronouns. Maybe.

But they still deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Exactly, and how other people react to that is also freedom. Even if they don't accept it.

I have to agree with the Jew.

>They deserve not to be discriminated against for their gender identity
No, they don't. They're free to act like degenerates, but the moment you start curtailing the freedom of everybody else to protect the feeling of degenerates from natural reactions, you've gone off the deep end.

They do have the same rights as everyone else.

we need to get a GoFundMe for Kerry's dad. Mr. Hunter sounds like /ourguy/

It was slowly, step by step. And when it went too far they already had laws that allow them punish you for opposing them.

Bill c16 just adds gender identity to our charter of freedoms. Right next to race and religion

They already have the same right as everyone else. If nobody can marry on the same sex then everyone is equalâ„¢

>adds gender identity to our charter of freedoms
That's a funny way of spelling "further constrains freedom of association, among other things".

after WW2 ((they)) started pushing radical leftism

>If nobody can marry on the same sex then everyone is equalâ„¢
What kind of kike argument is this, Boris?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU&t

youre a fucking knob

Day of the leaf blower when?

>There weren't pride parades or anti discrimination laws in the past
>therefor, trannies and fags didn't exist
>He doesn't realize fags existed before 1950
>He doesn't realize trannies existed before 1950
>He doesn't realize premarital sex, prostitution, gambling, [INSERT MUH DEGENERACY HERE], etc. All existed before 1950.
The romanticized degeneracy fReed societies meme most Sup Forumsasks carry about pre 1960s society is largely laughable

It's logic. And know that leftist hate it very much.
All of their argument is just trying to make you feel guilty and no more else.
I

You know the same charter that doesn't allow people to discriminate against filthy jews

>he blatantly lies that i said trannies, faggots and other degenerates didn't exist in the past
What a dumb piece of shit you are, desperately trying to save face after your moronic remarks. It's clear as day that degenerate behaviors are far more widespread and public now.

>not killing your genderfluid son at birth

its like you don't even Chechnya

I'm not a leftist and I don't care about fag "marriage", but your argument is shit because while the law formally applies to everyone, it only affects a specific segment of the population, and this is by design.

Jazz music

>thinking memes actually won the election for Trump.
>thinking illegal immigration, a shitty economy, lack of jobs,wanting to avoid war, wanting to avoid islamic terrorism, and limit the govs power is irrelevant issues.

I hope the inside of your asshole smells good since your head is so firmly up it.

Yes, western system was hacked and you can't already fix bugs.

People consistently ask this question over and over expecting a different answer.

Jews.

>What caused the western world to widely accept and condone degeneracy?

>the same charter doesn't allow people to discriminate against filthy jews
The entire charter is invalid. Everyone should be able to discriminate against whomever they wish. However, "gender identity" is really crossing the line here, because being a Jew or a faggot (assuming he acts like a normal person) or whatever is nowhere near as disruptive as being a total creep, every second of the day, for all to see.

>They deserve not to be discriminated against for their gender identity.
What the fuck does that even mean? You're either a man or a woman and people shouldn't be discriminated against because of their gender, end of story.