Imagine a world without these desert cults. We would be much better off

Imagine a world without these desert cults. We would be much better off.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam are all the same cancer. Fuck all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZDj5nM0KbdUTEpoka1oyAR8BtHfIiVJm&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZDj5nM0KbdUTEpoka1oyAR8BtHfIiVJm&app=desktop

not catholic but..

>believing this
Pagans built it

Atheism will have it's day. Fuck religion

can someone explain to me how you consider christianity and islam judaism derived religions, when jews rejected jesus and also rejected muhammed?

I can't even imagine what the world would look like. I don't even have the imagine for it. Would we be colonizing the galaxy? Would the Chinese take over the Earth?

>how are branches derived from a tree trunk

Desert cults are the worst. None of them give a fuck about race. It's retarded.

Thank you for this post.
I needed something REALLY STUPID to laugh at

why are the (((Abrahamic))) religions so dysfunctional and oriental religions more harmless?

is it literally just because of jews?

Well Jews are subversive and they obviously benefited from the lack of tribalism. They could just say their Christian or Muslim and fit right in even tho they don't believe.

are you a LARPagan?

... or a fedora?

ah yes, the spiritual void that spawns nihilism, that will surely save the west.

This
Dog save the queen

Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism) are superior. Much more resilient to the Abrahamic menace as well.

Imagine all the ancient european history and traditions that were forever lost because of shitty death cults from a shitty desert.

Exactly. Our civilisation is based on Roman and Greek civilisations.

>no religion
>no american unity
>no WTC

what's your point you ABSOLUTE FUCKING LEAF?

>This is what Atheists actually believe
Funnily enough the West is only dipping its feet in that void and you can see the consequences already.

God has been dead since the 20th century, get on with the times.

You do realize Jews are still Jews even if they're atheist, right?

Oops, my nigger fingers meant to quote the OP.

Christianity is a Jewish trick.

Yes, tricking oneself into believing a dead jew walked on water and fed a multitude with a few fish is what created civilization.
Think and grow rich!
It had nothing to do with secular rule of law, and expelling the hordes of illegals a corrupt priesthood perpetually seeks to flood your land with when their offering plates are empty.
You are little better than an animal.

Sarcastic quads of truth

If they are strong how did Islam wreak Hinduism, Buddhism, etc and take over counties so they are majority mudslime?

yeah it's better Scientology, a true Murican religion!
Also fuck kikes and sandniggers.

>tfw this board still predominantly rides on the coattails of Catholicism, a religion cut from the very same cloth as Judaism
>b-buh muh lutheranism!!!!
>b-buh muh new testament!!!!!

Paganism has always been the way out, kids. You subscribing to christianity or islam, no matter how anti-semitic their variations may be, will always be beneficial to (((them))) one way or another.

Nothing but two puppet religions eternally subjugated by it's very puppet-master.

SWORD

Men will always find something to worship even if they claim the lack thereof.
To you it's your own asshole.

>muh paganism
youre just a larping faggot, most of the knowledge about paganism was destroyed a while ago.

enjoy your jew-influenced religion then, idiot.

im not a christcuck, but im also not a larping pagan

but really, what made you become a pagan despite most of the knowledge about it being destroyed though?

I can't necessarily speak for other pagan religions, but as for Italo-Roman polytheism, yeah, 90% of the information from the Greek and Roman eras were lost in the dark ages. But whatever was left of that information from those empires was still unscathed in a handful of libraries around Syria and Turkey.

What was remaining still included information & texts regarding the polytheistic religions from both of those empires.