Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Living in this shithole of a country

>Serbia still receives foreign assistance from wealthy donor countries

deep cover

I am a gambling addict with poor self control, no discipline and depression.
I am unable to even wake up on time and you want me to work 40hrs a week for 500$?

>Serbias politicians still continue to be the most corrupt pieces of shit
True.
One sold a company for the amount of money it would put into the country in about 5 years, took the cash n disappeared.
Even a doctor needs 50 months to earn enough money to buy an apartment of 20 square meters, assuming he doesnt eat shit piss or drink and lives on the street.

Only Fools and Horses work.

>being a wageslave for the moneyjew

You, my friend, need to be red-pilled.

Why work when my parents' pension is 6 times as much as I would make?

>denying us jobs
>shaming us for not having jobs
>"hurr just be better"
>"hurr ur not likable"

its always some excuse, i need experience to work a job that doesnt require experience.

I start training for this online job next Monday. Still can live the NEET life but with more weed money

I'm not dumb enough to go somewhere i despise at least 40 hours a week thanks for the neetbux loser

I applied for over a hundred jobs since early 2016 and haven't been even invited to an interview yet.

I'm diagnosed bipolar and I can get gibs. It's not like I want to spread these shitty genetics

Anyone who out of his own will supports the decadence of western society with monetary spooks bargaimed through his own time deserves to get shot.

I'm so incredibly autistic. Not like playing with a fidget spinner. I am unempathetic and blunt. I get called in for interviews about once a month. I never get called back post interview. I just spill all my spaghetti.

Trying to earn money by making commercials.
But I ain't got much going on right now

I need to get more customers and work harder

20%

Not enough fucking jobs

I tried to an hero now i get medical employment insurance so now im taking the summer off from working so i dont drive my self back to trying to kill myself for a bit

I am living off the system and sucking out it's resources. Why would I work and pay taxes to a state I consider to be traitors to it's own people?

Better to get their money and just read, learn things. I can spend my days learning and training, taking walks. Feels good.

Meanwhile I hear people who hate their government but still works for them and pays taxes...? Lol what?
You realize how stupid that is, right?

Not unemployed personally - but why the fuck would they want to work for a culture destroying itself?

Not unemployed any more, but when I was, it was because I had just graduated and didn't want to take a job that didn't use my STEM degree. Took me 9 months of searching full time.

TBF, the only board I visited in those days was /biz

That takes me two weeks dude

I bet 50 eurobux you can't get a job a.d o ercome your addiction

no car or degree. forced to take menial jobs that fire me because i called out sick once.

and depression because of all that.

>and overcome your adddiction*

Create your own job. You must be good at something. If not find a passion, turn that in to something marketable. If you don't have passion, change your lifestyle first to a health one, find yourself.

After these steps you are ready to become rich. I'll tell you the secret right now: make more than you spend, and invest the rest into something you are knowledgeable about.

What you need to find within yourself is drive, passion, perseverance, discipline. The rest will follow. Build your business/life, wealth doesn't come overnight, make every Euro work for you.

Create assets not liabilities.

Succes maat.

Well my wife has a really good job and I take care of the house and kid so it works out.

how much per month?

I have a job that pays $17/hr and constantly work on projects in my garage yet I still feel like I'm not accomplishing enough. I basically feel unemployed.

Why would amerishart care what people do ?

Not even if you gave me odds of 1000:1.

Because I'm tired of being taken advantage of by being the pack mule carrying the entire team.

>Bosses kept me at the bottom knowing I was really good at the job, so they denied me promotions to pick up everyone's slack.

Until I get respect or even recognition for doing my job, fuck you.

>keeping the system going
you're a cuck

are you afraid to lose the bet, perhaps?

Im already in debt with the jew, dont need pastajew to break my knees to realize my mistakes.

No problem, I'm just too good to settle for pedestrian work

Unemployment in this shithole hits 13%

Brazil might as well be nuked. Waste of land and semen.