Why don't you convert to Islam? They tend to have anti-feminist views...

Why don't you convert to Islam? They tend to have anti-feminist views, believing that women belong at home and not at work. We also believe in strong, tight knit families, and hate jews, just like the majority of you. Tell me one reason to not convert.

I already did and I'm thankful for it.

SAGE AND FUCKING REPORTED.

you can have all those views and not be a muslim.

I'm peaceful and don't want perpetual war

It's not acceptable to have these views if you're christian, though. The left allows it.

the left allows them if you're muslim though*

you can still have all of that and not be a fucking muslim, leaf.

Because it's a sadistic cult of death

Who cares what people (especially lefties) think ?

White Sikh-ism is better

Because they're the leading forces in the world right now.
If you beat your wife in america and you're christian you'd be fucking ostracised and sucked dry. If you're a muslim though? They'll let it fly.

I ended up choosing booze over women so fuck off Islam

I reverted to Zoroastrianism. I don't scientifically believe in its stories but I believe it to be the real behavioural truth

Good thoughts good words good deeds

Be honest. Lying is a sin.

Purity of the elements. Don't pollute air water or earth

Destiny is bullshit. Mission in life is to defeat evil ourselves through defeating evil in ourselves and what we can do day to day.

It's a good faith but it's a shame the actual Zoroastrians aren't interested in proselytising anymore. It's seen as tied to their ethnicity now.

You aren't in america right ?

it's the enemy. the earth would be better as a smoldering nuclear wasteland than a caliphate.
do as this man says

Sikhism is a better religion, or hell, even mormonism

I joined Islam because of the gay sex.
Greatest decision of my life.
Why do you think the SJWs are so in favour of Islam? We get all the unfettered hedonistic fun behind closed doors

Right now, no. 95% of my life is spent there though.

Muslims believe that the entire structure of their faith will collapse if they question why it is permissible to marry your cousin.

Some of these countries are 50% inbred now. The ummah is fucked. Islam cannot be the answer in the current year. You shitskins ruined what could have been a good thing.

>Let's ignore all the bad parts and single out the few things you have in common
>In extremely simplistic terms
Muslims throws acid in their wives' faces. We want them to be less degenerate.

There is also condoned child marriages.
Don't pretend like Islam is superior, it just isn't xD

How about no. Just no.

Already have Christianity. It does all that and more.

I'm not an anti-feminist, I appreciate science as the foundation of our prosperity and I don't fuck goats

>Always misleadingly post about how Sup Forums hates women while making it the core argument as to why we should accept Islam
>Lie enough times and everyone will believe it

For the record, yes Sup Forums hates feminism, and its corruption of women, but we don't hate the very existence of women. If anything, your post reeks of liberalism. Effeminate, beta, limp wristed, 'nice guy' to the point of simply doing it to be manipulative, liberalism. Our races never got this far on that ideology. If you act like a man, women will respond accordingly.

Now get the fuck out with your pro islam shitposting.

>believing that women belong at home and not at work
Muhammad first and most beloved wife was a merchant who was richer and older than him

Because I don't want dominance, I want equality. And Islam is the most backwards bullshit promoted and spearheaded by the elite as a way too motivate and control the masses.

>For the record, yes Sup Forums hates feminism, and its corruption of women, but we don't hate the very existence of women
Which is the same for Islam

>Why don't you convert to Islam? They tend to have anti-feminist views, believing that women belong at home and not at work. We also believe in strong, tight knit families, and hate jews, just like the majority of you. Tell me one reason to not convert.
Because Islam is MUCH MORE than these aspects. Islam is pants-on-head retarded and is literally you being a cuck to God (ass up in the air 5 times a day to signal your submission).

The religion is smart-person proof. If you even begin to think or question some of the more retarded aspects, you easily fall foul of being an apostate, which sends other Muslims into a frothing at the mouth rage. You are at best ostracised from the community but likely to end up dead.

Islam encourages blue-pill thinking. You need to buy into the wholesale with no thought process. This is why its popular in low IQ populations such as Africans, Arabs, and Pakistanis.

We can achieve anti-degeneracy without Islam. Hell, we had anti-degeneracy only 50 years ago. It's not some irreversible process. Plus, all the Muslims I see in my neighbourhood are all wannabe gangsta try-hards who smoke weed, talk about how alpha they are by fucking slags, and listen to rap. They are vehement Muslims as well. I guess they figure they can save up all their degeneracy and then go to Mecca to make it right. If it gets too bad, they can always go blow themselves up.

>Throwing acid in womens faces
>female genital mutilation
>forcing women to wear ninja costumes

No. It really isn't you Macron voting faggot.

I'm not sexually attracted to goats or children.

1 - You are against technology.
2 - You treat animals like shit.
3 - Circumcision.
4 - You disrespect Yeshua.

Islam is just the other extreme of cultural Marxism. Sup Forums does not associate with either, it has its own ideology

Sounds like an orthodox catholic.

1. Because I'm an atheist
2. Because I value secularism as in people shouldn't be killed for not being religious
3. The biggest problem with Islam isn't actually the religion though, it's the Muslims that for the most part consist of sub-humans that at the very moment is flooding Europe and genociding the native population
4. When are you leaving Canada, to you beloved Muslim homecountry?

because I am not a pedo

5. Inbreeding

Most of these are more cultural than religious.
Hindus also do honor killing and excision is mostly done by Black muslims

I am currently dating a Muslim. I fear our relationship does not have a future as I will never convert. I just can't do it & covering my head to be around his family makes me cringe.

Why should I convert in something I don't believe in? Religion is a leap of faith, not free benefits.

Because when you are not born into the Islamic echo chamber you are blessed with the power of neutral observation.

I mean, this month is Ramadan; which to Muslims is a holy month whereby they fast and show their moral righteousness towards their God.

To outside observers its a bunch of hairy men and salty woman with bad breath and dry mouths walking around scratching themselves with big eye bags, horrible mood swings, aggressiveness due to deliberately starving and dehydrating themselves (which is medically unsafe) for an ideology that was created in the arabian desert by tribes people 1,400 years ago.

Are you white, and "dating" a sub-human from the middle east? Kys

I hope you get honor-raped by your boyfriends dad.
Sage

Be a slave to some religious child that wants to play conquer from 1500 years ago again and die for his gluttony.

I like my animu and gyros a little too much

I also like to shave my face

I agree actually

That looks tasty as fuck, thanks USA.

If I wanted to blow up then I'll just blow one up your sister.

Saged and reported.

Because I believe in liberty, am secular and therefor reject theocracy, and don't want my country to collapse into a burning crater which Muslims seem to pull off with extraordinary regularity.

The political ideology and religious dogma are shit, and we know they're shit because they produce shit for results. Garbage in, garbage out.

Sorry, I already blew myself up in the name of Scientology.

Don't care about Islam but I'd be happy to adopt sharia law for the west.

I don't have a strong tight-knit family, for one, so all of the rest is void at that point.

Also, it's an organized religion.

You can do these things without associating yourself with religion of worst sand people

I dont want to bow to an empty rock 5 times a day
I think drinking camel piss is retarded
I know the sun does not set in a muddy puddle
I dont believe that one can fly to heaven on a flying unicorn
I am against the idea of being able to be sexual with a girl if she can bear your weight, and am hostile to any who are for this.
I like pork and liquor in moderation
I am in violent opposition to authority based on how much you know about a book that is scientifically inconceivable as well as ludicrous
I find bestiality and incest abhorrent
I rather enjoy those who are different from me and find that there is much to learn from diverse perspectives

Shit idea but it has me thinking that if enough high IQ whites become muslims they could probably subvert and take power from within

Risky, and ultimately not a good idea though

Saged

Zoroastrian Persian revert here as well.

Dorood baradar.

I also reverted for cultural reasons, as I'm agnostic in spiritual belief personally, though I have no issue with religous Zoroastrians who believe in the spiritual aspects of the religion.

Btw, Parsis are the only ones who don't allow reversion or conversion, other Zoroastrians do.

Go fuck yourself and your jewish invention.

Where is he from if you don't mind me asking.

Because I like to eat pork and drink alcohol.

Oh and add to that the fact that there has never been a single successful Muslim country ever.

The only "moderate" Muslims are the ones who have grown up in or been exposed to Western values, so the only good Muslim is one who is farthest from true Islam.

Ergo I can just be happy with my western values and Islam can burn in fucking hell.

God damn fucking heretics. There will be another crusade and this time we won't let a single one of you degenerate fucking goat-fuckers get out alive. The earth is better off without Islam.

>Shit idea but it has me thinking that if enough high IQ whites become muslims they could probably subvert and take power from within

That is literally the reason why Islam and Muslims are shit and a cancer on the world, the vast majority of their followers are sub 80 IQ idiots from third world shitholes.

because islam is a form of ordered behavior
a degenerate, rabid, inconsistent and self hating form, but one nonetheless
we worship chaos here

The Ottoman empire existed longer than most western empires and was far wealthier and developed. America is already starting to decline after not even a century of world dominance.

feminism is fine.

extreme feminism is not fine.

also, I don't want my people stoned for not wearing a hijab, raped and murdered, marry their cousins, and all the other shit they do.

That's not a fair comparison. Empires now are more difficult to maintain. There are higher standards of living, global partners and more logistics involved. When people complain you have to listen to them and follow the UD of Human Rights.

Just remember how this shit really got out of control.

What are the Abassid, Safavid and Umayyad Caliphates? What is the Moluccan empire? Who are the Ottoman Turks and Gujarats?

It's cool to meme being a natsoc and all, but don't be ignorant.

Because you're blatantly anti-civilization, anti-science and anti-human. You purposefully avoid any real innovation and progress like the plague. Islam is the death of man; the ultimate act of 'giving in' to pig instinct. Take away the pseudo-spirituality, the monotonous strictures of meaningless prayer, and it's pretty clearly an ideology that rewards the action of indulging one's baser instincts - never questioning, and always adhering to authoritarian group-think or seniority for seniority's sake. Awful. Just look at the state of the Arab 'military'. Hell, just look at the state of muslim nations in general. Aquinas had your thought processes pinned years ago.

Honestly, I just dont know how.

I'll take a Jew over a mudslime anyday.

Jews are pretty much just more annoying, ethnocentric white people.

>successful

prove me wrong (you can't)

Because they believe in the supremacy of Arab culture. I want my culture and traditions to remain, not to be supplanted by that of desert goat fuckers.

You just want to be shit on for guaranteed replies, leaftard. 1/10. Your filename gives it away

Have you actually read their fucking "holy book'? Now read the Havamal. You'll be embarrassed you even looked at the Korap

>replying to leafposting
>ISHYGYDIGGYDOO

Because Islam is a totalitarian ideology

If you give them a (you) they win.

Because alcohol and bacon are fucking amazing, and unlike most of Sup Forums I don't care if gays get married, I say let em.

uh because their whole ideology is based on several significant lies....its a death cult created by a false prophet who plagiarized judaism & christianity.....

islam is a foolish control system that contradicts its own laws....sharia sucks.....

If your morals and principles don't allign, break up. It will end worse if you dont do it as fast as possible and just keep dragging it along. Talk with him about how you think things should be and what religion you want. This counts for every interracial couple or interfaith.

..because I have actually read the Quran, and examined some of the Hadith, Seera and Tafsir literature.

Islam requires you to suspend logic, objective morality and common sense to believe in it.

No thanks.

Because we worship white man and his genetics not a subhuman arab pedo

- Source of essentially all religious violence worldwide
- Death penalty for apostasy
- Always needs an enemy, hypothetically, if all non-Muslims were to disappear, the Sunni and Shia would just start massacring each other
- Circumcision
- No pork
- No alcohol
- Boring, stagnant, dull "civilization" that never invented anything, and just stole all of its technology, science, and literature from the Byzantines and Persians after catching them both off guard after centuries of fighting each other, and toppling them.

Fpbp

how is silam a jewish invention, when jews rejected islam and were even killed by muhammed because of it?????

I'd rather be catholic and hated by everyone for being "mysoginistic", "homophobic" and "antisemitic". Than have to turn to an infidel dog shit cult so faggots are too afraid to critique me.

and you just HAPPENED to be born into the one true faith that's totally real you guys and not bullshit in any way!

...fucking idiot.

lol that's what i thought about the bible

Good luck with the C4 vest Ahmed

because I don't fuck men, children or animals.

Also, do you realize how fucking femi these mudshits are? I take it you don't do much field work

Islam is a cancerous, authoritarian, globalist ideology.