onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00429.x/full
familytreedna.com/public/Finland?iframe=yresults
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol fuck off Abo

greeks are turks confirmed by science.

Muhahaha

cyprus-mail.com/2014/03/02/ou...east-not-west/

- The findings show that Cyprus is genetically much more heterogeneous than other countries; only 10 per cent of individuals possess tissue types that one comes across just once (known as unique phenotypes).

- And Cypriots are genetically closer to the Near East rather than to the West: the research discovered that the most common haplotype (codenamed A1B8DR3) in Europe is ranked 27th among the haplotypes found among the island’s population.

- To varying degrees, the genetic makeup of Greek Cypriots has commonalities with Armenians, Greeks, Iranians, Turks and Palestinians, to name but a few.

- Throughout the centuries, the Mediterranean island has been conquered and settled by a succession of peoples, including Greeks, Romans, Jews, Assyro-Babylonians and Arabs and Franks.

- Citing what Kosteas called an intriguing find, Turkish Cypriots have a great deal in common with people in Thessaloniki, many of whom are descendants of refugees from Asia Minor.

- That study found that Greek markers accounted for around 23 per cent of Cypriot DNA. Apart from ‘Greek DNA’ markers, Cypriots showed signs of Iranian, Italian – a significant 20 per cent – Sicilian, Armenian, Syrian, Georgian, Saudi and Palestinian markers.

Cyprus mail is anglo propaganda
also 404 not found

Where is the source? Y-DNA doesn't means anything, it just means test that explores ancestry.
Who tested it? How many people were tested? Where(city, region) were they tested? When were they tested?

Well, if we take a sample of today's Australia.

Australia is Highly Chinese

Stop making these threads, noone cares

R1a slavshit, you have no say.

cyprus-mail.com/2014/03/02/our-dna-looks-east-not-west/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
>Haplogroup R1a, or haplogroup R-M420, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup which is distributed in a large region in Eurasia, extending from Scandinavia, Central Europe and southern Siberia to South Asia.[3][2]
Umm yes, i am pretty European, R1a is the most European gene group. What's your point?

Actually Turks were greeks that First got raped by Asians and then by Arabs and then proceeded to rape greeks
Like pottery, really

Haplogroups are a meme

>italy and sicily 75%
Wow. It confirms that Anatolian settlers founded Rome.

And that my dear roo friend, is the beauty of being 24/7 conquered by raping mudshits. Refer to the picture I posted above, you can see that my DNA is 99% similar to the Greek one except for that tiny orange sliver ehich I'm guessing is Turkish/Middle eastern something. Just like Cretans

It's not just the DNA though, you have to take into account the language, the customs, the culture, the tradition and the phenotype of random specimens, in which you can clearly see that most Greek Cypriots cannot be distinguished from mainland Greeks. Of course there are minorities like Armenians here which for some reason are considered Greek Cypriots along with us so some people look more middle Eastern. Turkish Cypriots are Greek/Turk islamified rape babies

Cyprusmail is a known leftist AKEL shill here, which coincidentally shills for our not-Greekness, despite everything pointing to the contrary

It's as much about Greeks being Turks as it is Turks being Greek and Roman. Anatolia was raped by the Greeks for a couple of centuries and the Romans for several hundred years afterwars. Turks are Greek and Roman rapebabies and then afterwards Greeks are Turk rapebabies.

It's all about history

>he have less than most WE states
Top cuck.

They're good for identifying that people had ancestors of a certain ethnicity, but that's about it.
A nigger could have the I1 haplogroup, but the majority of his ancestry is African.
This could be used to confirm Greeks might have some rapebaby ancestors somewhere down the line, though.

Fuck off back to no man's land kangaroo fucker

>Not knowing Anatolia's history

Italians and Greeks have a high degree ( as far as other European populations are concerned) of Anatolian roots. See Roman empire part 2 (Byzantium)

yes but more than that
if haplogroups were to be 100% believed we would come to a conclusion that italians and uygurs from china are related

>20,000 Turkish Cypriot volunteer donors
>Citing what Kosteas called an intriguing find, Turkish Cypriots have a great deal in common with people in Thessaloniki, many of whom are descendants of refugees from Asia Minor.
This is why this study should be instantly discredited
They included the Turkish settlers from after 74 in the the Turkish Cypriots and came into conclusion that they're somehow related more to those Greeks who had roots in Anatolia
Turkish Cypriots in reality are much more related to us since they were just Greek Cypriots who converted to Islam during Ottoman times and kep it that way

>Central italy higher than Sicily
This map is so fake it hurts.

Hmm..

Italy has no Turkish or Anatolian genes. OP and you are little reverse thinking. It more like Turkish, Italian and Anatolian people have African genes and those can be separated and we see they didn't get them from Turks, but directly from Africa. We even know the exact date when they got them, when they imported slaves and such.

The self identifying romans of byzantine empire were heterogeneous as shit.

turk =/= moor
now kys shitskin

Where the fuck do Lithuanians came from?

Or that finns and baltic peoples are related to east asian mongols, even though baltic peoples and finns are the whitest in the world.
as opposed to an australian mongrel, you mean?
r1a is aryan, and you don't even know the haplogroup the slav belongs to, he could be I1, I2a, R1b.

not that it makes a difference though, haplogroups are less than a tenth of your ancestry.

>Turkish Cypriots are close to us

Then why exactly do they look like they just came fresh off the boat from Ankara?

Because those you have seen may have had roots from Ankara
There are legit Turkish Cypriots, the problem is that they are being eclipsed by the Turkish settlers who were brought in the north after the invasion

Spain, like UK, but unlike UK or Spain, you were part of Russia for some time and they imported more slaves.

Central Italy likely has more ancestry from the Caucasus than the south

Never seen one that looks even remotely related to us, on the other hand have youseen Survivor? There's a Greek Cypriot playing in it, try and identify him

See what I mean?

First you have to understand what turks actually are. Genetically they don't have much in common with Turkic people from Central Asia and Siberia, where they came from in the first place.
They are basically the same as ancient Anatolians, who are obviously close to Greeks.

Around 50% of Lithuanians carry R1a.

>Swedish
>Lost nation cause of shitskins
>Insult others as shitskin in anonymous websites.
>Varg.mp4
>Making european enemies while whities go extinct in your own street

Sounds like a good plan, Sven

Sniff, am I outcast?

Where I belong?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*BREATHES IN*

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

TFW YOU HAVE LESS TURK GENES THAN CENTRAL EUROPE AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

>bosnia
>only 37

LOL at people trying to disconnect us from our glorious ancestors. Jealous much?

Hrvoje we are more white than Yuropoor degenerates. Now you know why they shitpost so much on pol why we arent (((white))).

WHITEST GENES!

nigger I know who he is, and I also know that he's /ourguy/ because of what he said about refugees some years ago
still, it doesn't change the fact there are SOME legit Turkish Cypriots

I just noticed, Albania is less similar than us to roaches?

But they're fucking Turkey Lite

gib white gf

First of all >starya

Where the fuck do these "stats" come from, you cant just make up some bullshit map and call it fact

Pousth I'm talking about his appearance, can you tell him apart from the otgers?

>muh hellenic whiteness

Roachposting at its finest

Haplogroups are meaningless.
The main maternal haplogroups in europe are african.
And lithuania is also basically 50% "asian" in haplogroup.

>French are closer to Turks than Balkans despite centuries of Rape
Let me doubt it

Build your own Khanate
It's time to stop living in the shadow of Gengis and eclipse him.
You can do it Finland.

Note how your main argument against Greeks is that we are not Greeks.

Redpill me on this haploshit.
Just wait my white friend,we'll only get even more white and they will continue niggerification.

They don't teach history in Australia, do they?

Who you could have known that anything bordering the Mediterranea is kebab disgusting gene pool trash ?

>you can do it

So what's the source of that study? You need to realize that in some studies they take 30 people on some location, then on some other study they take 50 people from other location, some different studies take 150 people from all over the place.
They are meaningless when you don't provide source, year, study, nr. of people and rely just on 1 study. You should compare them all what they have in common. Taking sample from 50 people in one town isn't anything.

>centuries of rape
Noone actually falls for this meme right?

''Turks'' is not a race but a mix of races.

>Muslims who fought for the Ottomans got raped less
It actually makes sense.

There's one haplogroup named after you, but you are a cocktail of genes.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_H_mtDNA.shtml
>H1f: found especially in Finland

Assuming the map is from Eupedia,Slovenians sample size is 3 stars,meaning 250-500 where tested.

A Y-DNA haplogroup is a group of similar haplotypes that gets passed along direct male offspring. It can be useful to compare different peoples but it's usually best to use autosomal DNA data for that purpose.

Who's E1b1b1a1 master-race here?

>So what's the source of that study?
I don't know but if you want a good source, eupedia is the way to go.

It could be some older data but it doesn't match the data on eupedia, for us at least.

who's the retard that said that Finns are Mongoloids?

Europedia isn't a source, it's a site.
This is a source:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00429.x/full
This is a source:
For example Finland:
familytreedna.com/public/Finland?iframe=yresults

Oh yes,that map is old as shit.We get less Balkanite the more samples we get.

>E1b1b1a1

>Europedia isn't a source, it's a site.
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Nobody was raped.
Ottomans did not rape.
You pay the gold you send some soldiers when Sultan asks and done.
You are officially free to govern yourself.

I know it is not a source,but you asked how many got tested,and Eupedia is the most popular site,i just gave you the info.You never know what sites people are are aware of,and what sites they are not.

>insulting greeks by bassicallly calling them turks

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

WE

literally everyone on the planet who isn't sub-saharan african, negrito, or australasian is a turk.

Source can only be a scientific laboratory results page where they name nr. of people tested, year.... and their results. If you can't even name number of people tested then you don't have a source.

>The Ottomans performed celibacy for 500 years
No one said that it was in the law to rape somebody,or some kind of way of life,but rapes did happen.
>You are free to govern your selves
Well,i do not know about other regions,but all the administrators here where Turkish.

Conquering civilization many times sterilized their slaves, so they didn't actually pass on the genes.

geneology comes first and geography comes second when determining who people are.

all great leaders had E1b1b1a1
its the final redpill kang haplogroup

The chart you post confirm the OP's claim

That Y DNA of Turkey is closer to the DNA of Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Albania & Romania

But they do have numbers. Look at the stars next to the numbers.

>No one said that it was in the law to rape somebody,or some kind of way of life,but rapes did happen.
Not very often, and I needn't tell you how a "rape baby" would end up historically.
>Well,i do not know about other regions,but all the administrators here where Turkish.
"Turkish", more like local Muslims whose surnames ended in -ić, lol.

Basically this, people here tend to really demonise what the turks did here way too much.

Of course it did but it's not a policy.
So it doesn't effect things that much.
I remember Ottomans using local royalty to govern conquered places. I could be wrong about that.

Well,okay but did not happen with the Ottomans.Having Christians to pay bonus taxes was quite useful to them.

>I remember Ottomans using local royalty to govern conquered places. I could be wrong about that.
You're not, that's correct. They weren't exactly bringing people from Asia minor here.

J2 haplogroup, OP didn't even mention haplogroup.

Your map is bullshit

They would elect some local rulers,but the area it self,like pashaluks where governed by the Turks themselves.Now just because a Vezir happens to be from the Balkans does not mean,it that the Vezirs where always Balkanite,like my other friend claims it to be.

That map is bullshit, yes, but EV-13 is only a specific branch of E1b1b and it is almost the only form of E haplogroup around here. Some speculate it might have even originated in Europe.

check the flag
95 baited

E-V13 is a subclade of E1b.