Can the left really be this unfunny?

Can the left really be this unfunny?

>Rumpf
>D-D-rumpf

these are the same people that prep the bull

She's dumb and unfunny, but I'd let her prep me.

That's one rump I don't want.

Sarah Dumpf

yassss queeen slaaay

RUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

They get their humour from those sarcastic "witty" pictures that are shared on facebook a million times.
These are people that still think "Drumpf" is funny, or that it makes Trump and Trump supporters mad, which it never did, no one gives a fuck. Their memes like that are always so forced and dull, no creativity or imagination whatsoever.

Left is mostly women and mentally ill men. Its expected.

why does the left think cocaine makes them funny?

Oh for fucks sake, why are Drumptards such a joke?

You know full well if Hilldawg did something this stupid the whole board would say she has dementia or something

Do you underachieving faggots even have comedians? I'm sorry that all the smart people are lefties and you're stuck with the army dropouts and useless silver spoon rich faggots.

It's not that they're making fun of Trump, it's how unfunny they're being about it

>lol small hands orange Russian spy

seems to be the extent of their creativity. Trump should be a fucking goldmine for comedy and instead the well is completely dry

>You know full well if Hilldawg did something this stupid the whole board would say she has dementia or something

But she literally does have some cognitive disorder.

I wonder why Dems are so Anti-Russian. I always thought conservatives were hardcore anti-russians, because of communism. Shouldn't the Dems support communist Russia? Or is it because Russia is becoming more capitalistic right now?

Outside of an initial "hoho how funny" I do not get why this was blowing up so much that google decides it's almost as important as a major Taliban attack. Apparently it's also more important than the ISIS siege in the Philippines which doesn't even show up on their radar.

cringe af

There is no deeper meaning behind this
The modern left just eats up every narrative the mass media spits out
They told since their childhood to "listen and believe"
Critical thinking is for NAZIS

>smart people
>keep repeating the same shitty jobs since 2016

sure man

>2 scooooop shoa!!!
Yes, they are funny as dog puke

>Tweet something weird "accidentally"
>"""Journalists""" eat it up and run constant stories on it as if it actually fucking matters
>Even more people distrust the media
DEVILISH

Christ, if this is ironic shitposting you nailed it. If it isn't you're a perfect example of unfunny shit that you think is humor.

We have evidence of brain trauma resulting in cognitive damage.

A typo means fuck all, from him or her. It's funny though, we'd mock it from her, hell, I mocked it from him.

Media amplifying anti trump shit? Color me surprised.

Libtard and a woman, a double dose of unfunny.

>Not gonna lie, former Rumpf supporter here. This is hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let her get her hands on the covfefe code.

Coverage === Covfefe

That whole election was just one big fuckup where two sides laughed at the other when the opponent's candidate coughed or slipped or acted retarded. Since Trump won the election Trumptards can't STFU about how Trump has won and how good he is 437372D chess whatever and libtards can't STFU about how dumb he is. I'm pretty sure if Hillary had won it'd be the exact same shit in reverse with the alt-media shitting the bed every time she sneezed. It's so tiresome that politicians nowadays get reduced to some sort of clown posse or idolized to np end because it's way easier to praise or hate something than actually looking at real news. I'm sure you know how libtards cry and moan every day because Trump is "literally Hitler"? Most of the people here thought the exact same thing about Hillary. However I don't think her politics would've been vastly different. Maybe a bit more shallow commitment for the environment and military interventions in different countries. Other things would've been exactly the same, like cozying up to Israel and the Saudis, supporting NATO, tax cuts for the rich and more corruption.

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

The Stefon skits were hillarious though.