Why is there always tens of spastics replying to Trumps twitter trying to be funny? Who actually fucking enjoys these?

Why is there always tens of spastics replying to Trumps twitter trying to be funny? Who actually fucking enjoys these?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=3gjn2nyCD7c
twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/869336636990947328
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/832665684693782529
youtube.com/watch?v=F8IpHpwCXLw
youtube.com/watch?v=973J7DqPTFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

>Mustafa
Why hasn't this terrorist been banned yet?

I'd tell her to try not explode on her way out

>Mustafah
Imagine being a woman named Mustafah

It's the fucking z-list nobody verified users who are the worst. they wait for trump to post something, then flood him with comments, so they're always at the top.

this faggot is the worst of them twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams

this kind of shitposting is exactly what you find on Sup Forums
just because liberals did it, its bad hurr durr

They have no life

do they pay to make it to the top of dolan glumpfs tweets? anytime i look at his replies its 15 from the exact same people in a row

>shitpost at important/polular figure
>people laugh at your shitpost
>shitpost gets posted on news/humor websites
>become popular
>??? make millions???

What fucking joy do they get from it?
Acceptance from other twitter losers?

Rush Limbaugh thinks most of the posts on social media particularly twitter are fake bots used to create narratives. I'm starting to think he's right.

Twitter has banned my account until i submit a valid phone number. Wot do?

great, another homophobic jab by the so-called liberal.

submit a valid phone number

They have a feed that alerts them. Trump could take hilarious advantage of it by posting tweets at random times every 2hrs. Leftist fags would pass out from lack of sleep.

And Sup Forums doesn't do this to people all over the internet? Jesus you're deluded.

I know Sup Forums humour can suck, but let's be honest here; this isn't Sup Forums tier humour. this is le kekistan tier humour, which is a mark below that

also, this was his twitter audit as of 3 months ago. he has gained over 20,000 followers since, most likely spam bots/sharia blue.

the sooner trump blocks all these retards, the better. they're literally nothing without their daily shitposts on his twitter feed.

This is a dumb fucking question you know the answer to.

First off
>Trump is always newsworthy and garners a lot of attention on social media
>Constantly makes tweets that receive a lot of flak from liberals
>Has been the butt of jokes for his entire life
>Literally anyone's post is viewable as a direct response to the president of the United States
It creates a space where you can farm a shit ton of social media attention likes/retweets/followers for saying just about anything in response. It doesn't even have to be a joke. The blue verified mark next to your name only magnifies it. It's the easiest way to gain traction on social media.

I don't know what you fucking expect.

It isn't about enjoying anything

they work with twitter to make money off the idiots who buy their #RESISTANCE merch

ever wonder why a bunch of literal nobodies are "verified"?

Leftist arguments consist of
>Trump is orange
>(((Muslim))) ban
>supposed racism
>Melania doesn't want to hold his hand
They don't rely on facts or say anything that is relevant to his presidency

Twitter is cancer in general, dude.

Covfefe is the new 14/88

Counter-semitism is the new antisemitism

I block em since none of them actually talk about trump's tweet.

Not anymore

Trump should get a block list of every single one of them so we can enjoy their tears.

Imagine being a woman

10$ nobody remembers him after 1 week

switch to another sock account or get a burner number

IMAGINE

Over here you have to RICA - register to get a phone number. So using that they could find me if they wanted to.

Don't you love chubby hijab wearing twats complain about their experience here in the west? Try going back to Tehran you stupid fat cunt.

Give me your password/username and I'll enter my phone number for you pham

>gets triggered af
>makes a thread on pol
Why is there always somebody like you sperging about those comments?

considering they normally have nothing to say about the topic that he tweeted im wondering if some of the spergs are using a program to post something pre written as soon as the tweet is live so they can roll in likes from morons who think rehashed humor they heard from facebook is funny

No one. They had a blue check mark slapped onto them to ensure that they show up on top and drown out every reply that might be even remotely positive about Trump.

Now the really interesting question is if they get paid for it or if they do it >for free

strave them out and the morons will bother someone else cause unlike us they wont just make a new account
too proud of a blue checkmark lol

>immediately down from four- to double digit likes
kek

GOOD! fuck that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3gjn2nyCD7c

These are clearly bots or someone sitting in a cubicle on a wage.

To add basically if you are one of the first verified posters to a Trump tweet and spam a bunch of messages you get your messages pinned. These nobody z-listers are abusing that although it seems like Trump is starting to block them which is the proper way to stop this shit.

Yes. Why do you think redditors love upboats?

Im scared desu

He'll have the same meltdown as Sweetie.

It's also kinda funny that he calls himself a nobody when everyone can tell he absolutely does think he is THE hot shit due to his temporary Twitter fame.

That's her surname you blind basement dwelling tard.

Didn't he just block a shit ton of them? I was looking on Twitter earlier this morning and that Sweetie chick was flipping the fuck out about getting banned.

twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/869336636990947328

Is there a queuing system for Twitter? Trump should just front-load enough for the next 48 hours and then have it dropped randomly every 90-120 minutes

how mad do you have to be at people making fun of the president on twitter to make not one but two of these videos

That's not arguing. It's trying to piss you off. And it looks like it's working :^)

His whole career was built off follower farming off the president. He is probably shitting bricks right now.

Does the twitter verified status mean anything anymore? Everyone seems to have one and I guarantee you they only got it because they know someone in San Francisco. It's like inflation, if everyone has one whats the value in it anymore? It made sense when people like Shaq had it, actual known world wide celebrities but when an assistant editor of a small time satire news website know by only a hundred people gets the check whats the point?

>It's the easiest way to gain traction on social media.

And it's all meaningless, as you can easily see from Bess' Twitter.
Trump blocked her and now no one is giving a shit about her rambling anymore.

They are not building a following by shitting on him, they are just riding his coattail. The moment he blocks them they are cut off from all attention and no one will remember them in a couple weeks.

>sweetie girl banned by Trump

so liberals can feel important. they are that childish.

From what I've heard you just have to send twitter some official ID then you can get a blue tick.

It's meaningless now and only works as a way to tell who is a raving narcissist who you should have nothing to do with.

Lel

I'm more confused by how many literal fucking whos have verified accounts.

clicked a bit through the replies
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/832665684693782529
kek

It's a way to introduce censorship without being too blatant and losing your user base.
Just hand check marks out to everyone who agrees with you to have them bumped to the top of every thread

You know whats infuriating? These losers spam Trump's twitter with personal attacks over and over then when they get banned their feign surprise. "Little old me?? Banned? What??? How can that meanie ban me i'm a nobody!!!" It's such a childish trick Jews and liberals do where they keep slapping you in the face and when you finally retaliate they cry victim.

God Emperor Trump keeps them around because their antics amuse him. They dance around like court jesters, playing the tunes of covfefe

Wow that is so accurate. Here is the youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8IpHpwCXLw

Makes my blood boil every time.

>fuckers does nothing but harass you
>after you put up with it for hours and tried to make him go by ignoring him you call for consequences once
>immediately goes full victimhood complex, claiming he dindu nothing and it was really you who all started it and anyway you are completely misinterpreting everything he said and lying and yadda yadda

They never do it IRL though, probably because they know they'd legitimately get their shit kicked in due to how fucking obnoxious this is.

I think the Governor of Texas does that.

oh no sweetie :(

top kek

Because liberals all have useless humanities degrees so all they can do is correct peoples spelling and wrongdoings.

>They never do it IRL though

They do, and it's hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=973J7DqPTFo

Worst of all, they have no banter. It's not even funny or witty the replies they make.

Shouldn't it be Russian to English? Dumbasses failing at their own jokes s.m.h. t.b.h. f.a.m.

Why is it that liberals will always jump at Trump's harmless tweets and insult him, but as soon as Trump actually makes a bullshit post, namely:
>We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change
Suddenly everyone in the comments agrees with him?? WTF??
That idiot studied economy, he knows that a trade deficit isn't bad. It's pure propaganda. And he knows exactly that the US isn't forced to support our military. They could literally just pull their stupid troops out of Germany and be done with it, but they don't! Germany doesn't need a huge military to begin with. Right now the money would be spent better on the police force (because of refugees etc).

>what is controlled opposition

it's all one and the same shit

These days liberals are only capable of debating via petty insults. That's it. When you bring up something like your point and they weren't given talking points or forgot their talking points they won't bother arguing. The Stephen Colbert incident where his audience cheered Comey's firing and he corrected them shows this.

Mr Trebek, I'll take "what is cryllic" for $1000

HAHAHAHAHAHA
At this point Trump has turned a misspelling of coverage into meaning rooting out and banning unfunny Twitter trolls and bots off his feed. This timeline couldn't get any better.

>twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams
What an absolute fucking fag

Holy shit thanks I'll try this. If that app doesn't work though (gmail rejects fake #s) I'm gonna come back and call Australians niggers

I do.

is there any actual worry with using your real cell number?

DURRR HE MEANT TO WRITE COVERAGE BUT SPELT IT WRONG LOLLLLL

It's like when they found out his ties were made in China, like everyone else's clothes. Fucking pathetic.

How do these retards manage to get the joke backwards everytime? You translate covfefe FROM a random language TO english with a meaning, not the other way around. Am I being trolled?

Yeah this shit ISN'T FUNNY and they need to FUCKING STOP!

We need more ACTUAL jokes like another distorted picture of stephan colbert with text of an exaggerated "drumpf" like "flumphul"
LOLLOOLL now THAT'S fuckin funny!!!!! XD

Is there a way to get a burner number without paying?

wow man nice job taking slight things that we dislike in order to push a narrative that drumpf is the worst president ever!

10/10

dude she's a fucking muslim. that alone makes her retarded enough to not understand anything at all

Same with all other religious faggots really, but whatever keeps you happy I guess.

fucking interesting

Not really. Google can most likely figure out who you are anyway, unless you are sitting behind proxies and using that account specifically only for one thing and never forget to log out afterwards or purge your cookies.

Just don't call for violence against specific people or similar illegal shit and they won't come after you anyway.

the image shows apps that are free that are essentially Burner number generators, that let you turn your own phone into the burner

i don't think so the global media is still against him he is still /ourguy/

his supporters don't have a problem with war as long as you don't pussy foot about... no mercy, just rain down hell fire, remove the threat entirely by any means, and steal all their resources, then get the fuck out... couple of weeks max

These people's entire existence revolves around identity politics and I honestly think they're like evangelists who believe they have to constantly pester fucking everybody or else they'll go to hell when they die. Progressivism is the closest thing to a secular religion I've ever seen.

Sad!

>weeks of "what would it take for you to dump trump?" datamining threads
>then these pics start popping up

Their only problem is that Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about coherence. The moment I leave this thread I start again from tabula rasa and can do whatever I want.
No matter what they do, it will fail because Sup Forums is chaos.

Its Russian though. You don't have to like it or support it to understand why they would make a joke out of it being a Russian word that translates to i resign.

>this faggot is the worst of them twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams

He's been banned

>43 minutes
>3 retweets
he's probably already dangling from the ceiling

>he's probably already dangling from the ceiling

I fucking hope so

So Trump can get away with literally anything as long as he keeps shitting on the media? Why would you give anyone that kind of power?