AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DROOUUMPGHGF TYPED COVFEFE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DROOUUMPGHGF TYPED COVFEFE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

its not even funny

SAY IT WITH ME
I

it's funny

M

P

E

A

C

H

how do all these literal nobodies have blue checkmarks?

hahahah gays!

hilarious

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Being this much of a pedophile english teacher

>Enjoy!

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

I love Sup Forums's passive-agressive butthurt :)

SOMEBODY WHO CALLS OUT GAYS FOR THEIR DEGENERATE BEHAVIOUR MUST BE GAY THEMSELVES I'LL CALL THEM CLOSETED, GAME SET AND MATCH, HOMOPHOBES!

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

dlumpf is a poo poo head man

やめろ

DRUMPFY PLUMPF SWEETIE POO POO PEE PEE GAGA HUMPFY BUMPFTY DUMPFTY BTFO!!!

Is this person okay

Plumpfy Drumpfy BTFO AGAI N YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Twitter is a tool for social engineering. That's why it is being kept alive despite making nothing but losses.

However they are fully aware that open censorship would kill it off and the userbase would move elsewhere. So instead they first changed the algorithm to show blue check marks at the top and then starting handing them out like candy to everyone who agrees with their narrative.

Their lives now revolve around that single spelling fuck up.

>DROOUUMPGHGF TYPED COVFEFE
I seriously doubt he types in his own twitts.

HA

HAHA. The real funny story is that liberals think the election is still going. Face it, Hillary Clinton will never be president of anything.

>implying she won't run again in 2020
>implying they aren't already engaged in the next election campaign

If you think 2015/16 was fun, wait for 2019/20. It will be absolute meme Armageddon.

drumpflets btfo

Are you guys homophobic or something? Just because he's gay doesn't mean he can't be funny.

>pic is him btw

>literally "I am here for the job interview"

Libtards definitely lose in the humour front. They just can't be funny.

Impeach
m
p
e
a
c
h

not at face value, but it's pretty funny beneath the surface.

Top kek. Implying Trump is actually bald, hilarious.

It's funny because Trump is quite old and we could imagine that he could be bald but is too vain to admit it.

drumpf

I'll just be sad if she hasn't kicked the bucket by 2020.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The Democrats have fucked themselves so hard with identity politics that nobody they choose will ever be enough. A white woman isn't progressive enough anymore.

You know what else it's funny? Nagasaki.

She's like Soros, she's to evil to die.

this. Expect (((Caitlyn))) Jenner to run in 2020. Screen cap this, I'm 100% correct

I think i have a much more simple theory than the funny theories people are coming up with. It goes something like this;

Maybe he was halfway doing a tweet when melania walked in in her underwear or lack thereof and told him he should go to bed. So he was typing "inspite of the negative press cov(and then melania walks in, come to bed honey)fefe (f and j has tabs for default position for fingers when blindtyping) halfway looking up. Clicks submit thinking he'll go back and fix it, then after they had sex he falls asleep instead of getting back to fix it, hence why it was up so long.

And then he deletes the tweet and revises it going "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!" which is what is up there now and the first comment is no longer there which was up for 5 hours or whatever.

He usually writes longer tweets than that, so it does seem like he was interrupted. Also try putting your hands in f j position, if you're a blind typist that can write without looking at the keys, you go fefe with the left hand it's like tapping your index finger (on f) and e (middle finger) twice whilst perhaps looking up on naked melania smiling at him. and going Yeah fuck it i'll sneak back and fix it in a little while which he never did. Or accidentally hit sent not realizing that he had till much later.

And then makes it into a funny many hours later deletes the original tweet and instead posts

>can anyone find out if this (covfefe) means something? Enjoy!

Because it would ofcourse be quite funny if it actually meant something that he wasn't aware of, aswell as essentially wink wink going;

>can you guess what was going on and why my tweet trailed off halfway

If you think about it doesn't that make a whole lot of sense?

tl;dr horny melania interrupted him halfway through the tweet so it kind of trailed off.

And the media STILL haven't figured this out!

DRUMPT IS FINISHED! IT IS OVER FOR HIM!

>when you pull out of major global climate agreement and the shitty tweet is actually the news

everything daddy does is funny - he's the greatest comedian of our time.
I LOVE TRUMP AND I LOVE COVFEFE

Wow, I didn't know Macedonia had two computers. You're moving up in the world.

rofl what even is covfefe sounds like the name of a gay tranny trump is such a faggot

What's with Liberals just tweeting random vulgar insults at Trump's account like he'd actually read them?

I don't really understand what they get out of it.

It's not even jokes or commentary. It's;

>Hey @realDonaldTrump, you're a fucking cunt piece of shit cunt dickhead orange small hands CUNT fucker, Pence is gay (which is okay but what a fag amirite) and Melania is a slut

>Hey

>Hey

I just don't get it.

Lmao, I noticed that too, only reason I'm commenting

COVFEFE GWUMPPPPPFFFFFF!! FFFFFFFF!!!!!! SCOOOOPSZZZZ!

Imagine being so much of a faggot that you change your twitter name to a typo the president made... Jesus christ.

ドナルドトランプはゲイです。

Covfefe?

At first I liked Trump much more than Hillary, then questioned a bit his decisions and competence but the pure fucking madness coming from liberals regarding EVERYTHING he does is just insane, so I wish him the best.

How many times did he reply to himself

These Trump obsessed bots need to fuck off

But seriously we can't let this man get the media covfefes

WHAT ABOUT DA COVFEFE DRUMPFY?! WHAT ABOUT DA COVFEFE 2SCOOPS CHEETO DRUMPFY BOY?!!!! Has anyone seen my hrt pills?

AHAHHA

HAHA. The real funny is that you still think somebody wants to get Hilary into office.
Even funnier is the way you suck dick unquestioned, patriot.
Do to him what he does to your country, sucking it dry!

Why is there always some snarky nobody shitposting on twitter after trump does

I found this

Why literally nobodies are verified in Twitter nowdays? What a fucking trash site god fucking dammit

>tfw to evil to die

I think having a business card qualifies you for a blue checkmark

I only have anonymous twitter accounts but I bet if I used to real info I could get a blue checkmark

Houston, we have a problem
eheheh am i funny?

are you the autistic dane who helped in the eric clanton threads?

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

its so funny, it's like a mem or something.

hey have you seen that cartoon frog, that's really funny too

that one kike just kicked the bucket not long ago at age like 105. Rockefeller wasn't it?

they can still die (for now), don't worry

You're going to have to join the union to have a say in that.

DELET THIS

covert feefees

Look! He fell for it!