en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869874798087819264
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Ambrosiano
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitpost on twitter all day
>media and the libs focus on it trying to make him look retarded
>attacks a country but no one notices because they're too busy sperging out with shitty memes

we don't even need false flags anymore, all he needs to do is funpost on his twitter. what a madman.

WITCH HUNT
The absolute madman.

Who is Carter Page? And whom is attempting to stifle him?

What IS covfefe?

>current year
>not knowing the true meaning of "covfefe"
pleb

>all this excitement over a typo
I don't get the appeal

A 70 year old real estate agent just outsmarted the entire media complex by making a typo that became the #1 trending story in the world and left the entire planet loitering on his twitter waiting for an explanation that never came and instead was followed by vital information that the media would never dare report. Mother hecking wew, lad.

WHO IS CARTER PAGE

gematrix.org/?word=covfefe

The Covfefe family have been controlling this world since the beginning of mankind

are you fucking new or something?

Covfefe means to talk about Trump whenever he wants you to.

i heard the bogs answer to them

There's a shitton of "feminist", "human rights activist", "journalist" etc. nu-male verified accounts monitoring his page non-stop and posting salt, semi-valid complains and evidence-free claims about Russia under each and every tweet he posts, and all of them receive hundrends of comments, retweets and likes. I'm pretty sure exactly these people started the whole "#covfefe" hype, others simply got on the bandwagon like the normies they are. It's twitter we're talking about.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

This just has got to be a bot. I can't look at that flag the same anymore.

this is the correct answer
i called it before the second tweet even

its 4d bait, and they fall for it every time

pol defending this,i guess trump tower is paying in bitcoins again

keep shilling,drumpfkins

gotta make that money somehow

It's supposed to say "coverage".

It could just be a simple mistake, or it could be another one of his "tactical typos".

He knows that the media has an almighty autistic shit-flinging meltdown every time they think they've caught him in a trap (like the "two scoops" nonsense). He uses this to his advantage. He makes a minor "error", and the media give massive coverage to his quote (exactly what he wanted them to do in the first place).

Like when said Hillary "acid washed" her server. The media ended up reporting on how "stupid Drumpf, Hillary actually destroyed evidence using counter-forensic software called Bleach Bit!!! Drumpf BTFO!!!". He tricked them into finally doing some real reporting.

Today he's got them sperging out over a typo. They're going have a collective autistic circlejerk about him talking about a fucking TYPO in "negative media coverage". They'll repeat that phrase over and over and over, proving his point for him to normal Americans.
He's a genius. I love him so much.

glorious times we re living in

>attacks a country
?

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

How naive could you be? Trump is playing 4d chess while we are all masturbating to checkers.

Covfefe is a codeword and we need to hurry up on finding its secret before the time runs out. We can't let our man down.

Why?

>excoriated

He seriously expects us to believe that he knows what this means?

5D bait.

begone nigflag shitposter
this is a trump worship covfefe patriot party

Pretty much. All he'd have to do is make a spelling mistake on Twitter and the media will be busy for the next 24 hours, allowing him to do whatever he wants.

Now he's shitting on Kathy Griffin too, kek

Jesus Christ the POTUS can't even fucking spell on twitter.
This is just sad.

DONE

Covfefe, aka CovFEFE.
Aka the Covenant of Freethinking Enrico Fermi Freemasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

M
A L I E N S
S
O
N I N E E L E V E N
S

we need to get trump the nuclear codes

this and the left is still too dumb to realize it.

He used it correctly, did he not? Please don't project you abo

>misunderstanding the true meaning of covfefe
NEW

is that real?

You idiot! Die!

i hope u fucking die

he knew everyone hated him, how the fuck can he blame someone else for putting his family through this

>He knows that the media has an almighty autistic shit-flinging meltdown every time they think they've caught him in a trap (like the "two scoops" nonsense). He uses this to his advantage. He makes a minor "error", and the media give massive coverage to his quote (exactly what he wanted them to do in the first place).
If they keep taking this bait for much longer, the entire media is going to implode.
There are only so many NYT editorials you can make about tweets before image conscious, HNWI read something else instead.

Goddamned plebs
"he can't spell fukn retard"

The media didn't do this. It blew up on social media by itself.

Don't blame the madia that they're reporting that the president can't fucking spell.

Yes, it's negative coverage. Blame the President for not being able to spell.

its real holy shit

>IT'S REAL

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

>there are people in this very thread that doubt the 45D underwater quantum chess

>A 70 year old real estate agent
Except he's the president, aka a figure at the forefront of entire world, not just some real estate agent. No one would have cared outside of the people following him because he's famous if he did this previously.

>Trump misspells a word
>See pic related
>This is the MSM morons follow and trust

I hope the nukes start flying soon.

>replies
wait a minute that name...

>Implying covfefe is a "mispell" rather than a "mistype"
Imagine being this retarded.

lol
"misspelled word"
how can you be so disconnected from pop culture

Through what, exactly?

Its funny how this problem in the media could be instantly solved if they dropped their bias and looked at it a bit more neutral. lol

The verified attention seeking faggots are working overtime.

>trying to make him look retarded

He is retarded. Maybe if you people pulled your heads out of his asshole and spit some of his cum out you'd start to realize that like the rest of the planet.

Praise Kek

How many more examples could someone possibly need before considering the possibility that he is intelligent and has in fact played fucking everybody? Maybe another 1000?

>Hello fellow white people!

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE! PLEASE MOVE ON! IT'S OK THAT THE PRESIDENT CAN'T SPELL!!!
You're right user. The millions of people that are shocked and meming about it are just "fake news"

I'd say it started as a typo and after he saw the reaction he decided to fuck with them a bit with his second tweet.

reminds me of that imgur post of 'twitter farms' in china, where it's just a fuckload of cellphones linked together to a system to mass upvote/like/share etc to various posts. I'm sure NA has tons of them.

Taming the resistance.

please respond

am I a time lord or did I miss something

going out of his way to direct hatred his way. he didn't have to run for president. it's not a god given right to be one without consequences to your personal life

Sorry, cant here you over the sound of your cum gargling of tyro-I mean your girlfriend's lover.

What did Trump mean by this?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the covfefe.

How does it make Sup Forums feel that one day your children (if you even have them) will literally be reading the God Emperor's tweets in a fucking history book? I'll rue the day when I say Sup Forums shitposts accompanying them.

>chaos is a thorough god

You mean his son's father.

Yeah user, I'm sure most will interpret it that way...

Just how drunk do you have to be to type covfefe instead of coverage? And that's coming from a Russian.

coverage ---(hitting f instead of e)---> covfrage ---(dropping the a altogether)---> covfrge ---(hitting e instead of r)---> covfege ---(hitting f instead of g)---> covfefe

That's four typos in one word. Quite improbable.

it's coverage but he spelled wrong and hit enter

>Muh distraction

Literally everyone, including the msm, knows this. This isn't a clever plan anymore.

LARP?

Covfefe (n.)

When you're sitting in the office, halfway through typing a tweet when an international incident occurs and you have to go back to being President of the world's sole remaining superpower

>Maybe another 1000?
Make that 6 million, then people will not forget.

Yes user, that's bad if youre president

I was in the middle of a yawn, now I have to start all over thanks fucker.

This is BIG.

Did you just assume both of their genders???!?!?!?!?!?!

the fact that you had to elaborate on this troubles me

oh no one mistake out of 10000 tweets what a fuck up!

huh

Update:
I was joking, then I accidentally discovered this:

>In 1924 Fermi was initiated to the Freemasonry in the Masonic Lodge "Adriano Lemmi" of the Grand Orient of Italy.[23]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

>Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation: [propaˈɡanda ˈduːe]; P2) was a Masonic lodge founded in 1945 that, by the time its Masonic charter was withdrawn in 1976, had transformed into a clandestine, pseudo-Masonic, ultraright[1][2][3] organization operating in contravention of Article 18 of the Constitution of Italy that banned secret associations. In its latter period, during which the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Ambrosiano

>the death of Pope John Paul I in 1978 is rumored to be linked to the Ambrosiano scandal. Vatican Bank was also accused of funneling covert United States funds to Solidarity and the Contras through Banco Ambrosiano.

D
E
E
P
S
T
A L I E N S
T
E

>sizzle text

Shit, it's real: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458

I like having a president that has a sense of humor. Can you imagine Hillary doing that?

no it fucking wasn't

An international incident does not happen even if a thousand M.E.s are killed in a car bombing.

I think he fell asleep at the end of the tweet.

The media is such a laughingstock they care more about some stale ass meme than current events.

What did he mean by this