Migrants caught stealing from Manchester victim memorial

Britbongs. Fucking do something. Stop bending over for these fucking dogs.

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/869866949525741568

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I supposed to do mate?

I don't live anywhere close to Manchester.

Stop telling Yuros to "do something" fellow 56%er
We should have killed the niggers ages ago they kill and rape daily

>lives on an island the size of a small village
>can't be asked to walk to the other side of the island to protect his people

this is why you deserve to be ackbar'd

Race war in max 5 years boys.

Cant wait.

spread it in your area to friends who are. Or just spread it.

Go and shank a cu-oh w8

This is awesome everyone in that video sounds like Ringo Starr.

Save a life use the knife.

I'm ready to defend my homeland!

t. 58% american who crosses the road when tyrone and the boys are walking up

I'd honestly like a British civil war, too many brown people for my taste at this point. Like 90% of Pakis are fat naan munching bastards anyway, pretty sure we could do them in.

The Bongs hates you
Just sayin'

Niggers gonna nig.

>Smurf toy

Pakis are fucking scum

Honestly I'm amazed that manc didn't cave his head in, top self-restraint

Im preparing

Revolt, you stupid bong!

Get your friends, tell them to get their friends, tell them to tell them to get their friends.00

Gather up together and walk into the local town hall unannounced and express your displeasure in a way that will make you clearly fucking understood.

There is literally nothing anyone can do against a minimum of a thousand determined people people. And the only thing it takes to determine more is an example.

lmao bongs got double-cucked

ghurkas and the poo in loos who know how to cook are pretty alright
everyone else can fuck off

The tension is growing strong each day right? I'm feeling like more and more people are more and more pissed off while SJW's and activist are hopelessly trying to blame white people and suck immigrants cock

what you have to remember is these migrants have NOTHING

One might say you have allot of traitors in your government and institutions

EEMOYJIN
MOI
SHOOOOOORKKK

RACE WAR 2020

Just reported this cunt to the police. People shouldn't be posting anti-Muslim videos.

We're still not ready. Can't believe the shitshow that stabbing caused the other day. I was getting black pilled over that shit cuz of all the Muslim defenders. Good thing he was a Bernie bro.

Memorials are fucking stupid anyway. You just know that the guy who put a fucking Smurfs doll there did it because it was more convenient at the time than looking for a trashbin.
I'm sure the spirits of the deceased care about your material tolls.

No, Poles are white, they work hard, they learn the language, they integrate. Not like you Somali pirate cunts.

saily reminder that PJW is secretly redpilled. he's alredy opposed white genocide

He's just a soft redpill for the normies

Oi you got a buttering permit?

They get more money in welfare than actual swedes get payed for working. It's disgusting.Plus even after they get that they still beg for more. You are very ignorant of what's going on.

M8! Get ahold of yourself! Think about the children!

To be fair anywhere you stand on this island you're only 4 hours or less away from manc by car

Britain is kill.

Is this a replica?

And he makes off with the doll. Smiling. It worked. That deflection. This jewish trick.
Britain will segregate, whites this side, kill them that side and they will suddenly have controle of half you territory.

good for them what kind of a moron brings flowers and toys for who ? the dead spirits of the kids that got blown away ? to show off in front of bbcock on how tolerant they are ? instead of fighting against the invading terrorist they think that can cure this problems with toys and flowers???

>Stealing flowers and soft toys

I'm sure the six non-Poles in Poland will put up a massive fight.

>Adult man steals a doll
What does this mean?

Post the rest of your flag and we'll talk.

>relaxing around blacks
you deserved to get raped by pakis

So he can tempt a preschooler into his rape van I suppose.

They usually use taxis, mate.

Invader detected. Fuck back to africa or whatever shithole you crawled out from.

Someone nicked it on the way.

then how do they pay for explosives

I carry a trophy CZ82 that both reminds me that we single handedly defeated communism, and that I can magdump 13 rounds of filthy commie ball ammo into rambunctious dindus, legally.

>What am I supposed to do

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFCaKtDzuA

>just played the video in reverse.

Hilarious.

Another bullshit story, to drag out this sorry hoax!

If you believe this shit, go get a Bee tattoo, so the Masons can laugh at you.

The German thief got shook by the Englishman and that's us being cucked? Fuck off achmed

Fuck off

This video does not prove anything. There is

1. No proof of theft
2. No proof of this being in Manchester
3. No proof they were migrants
4. No proof that if they were stealing flowers that those flowers weren't initially stolen from them by racist gangs who then put the flowers on the memorial to take credit

Brits are far worse thieves than migrants anyway. Recently a young girl in my street died outside a bus stop after being hit by a car so a bunch of Muslim immigrants specifically travelled 10 miles on foot to buy her favourite flowers to start a memorial. The Muslim immigrants in the town also started raising hives of bees to pollinate the flowers and gave their own childrens teddy bears to the memorial. The Muslim immigrants also watched carefully to ensure no pest insects came. The Muslim immigrants also gave free lessons on plant biology to the schoolkids so they could understand if the memorial was damaged. Some of them even converted their homes into hoverfly caves to increase pollination.

But guess what?
English chavs smashed the memorial drunkenly one day.

Yep. Migrants are so bad.

It must seem like it's chaos from other countries points of view, with all the news coverage of terror attacks but in the majority of places it is still peaceful here in the uk.

The areas which aren't cucked to infinity don't really have a sand people problem.

So the people that would do something about it don't have the problem and the people who have the muslim problem are too liberal to care.

the fucking dude admits to taking it dipshit.

About a week before the bombing, I bought a takeaway from a Muslim run business. I'm convinced I paid for the bomber's bus ticket.

Get fucked Mehmet

No reason. He saw a thing and thought "cool, it's free shit if i take it". Then somebody comes around and want to take back "mine mine". They're not like humans or anything.

Checked and kekked

What can be done about the chav problem?

Conscription, education reform, maybe a sort of compulsory Hitler-Youth type of organisation?

A muslim immigrant from down the street also discovered a cure for cancer.

Shit bait/butthurt muzzie or white "ally" cuck

Bin a knife and safe a life

Ha ha... Funniest kek today...

Only the gangsters. But even they are getting a plus in my book because they are beating up the muzzos.

You know those surges of hate crimes? Yeah that's the Poles.

>american
>education

You fucking lazy piece of shit kill yourself. YOU LIVE IN A SMALL SPECK OF LAND YOU BITCH

Whats the obsession with bees?

Extermination would be preferable.

I think there needs to be classes in school on how to raise children. Most of that chavs I know of have parents who don't discipline them and let them do whatever, so they're still childish when they grow up and think its ok to vandalise things and be disrespectful.

This non-argument wont save you from your ultimate fate, muhammad. You cant just invade a country and then tell the natives whats up. Youre the guest, and youve overstayed your welcome.

I see your point but me driving over there are going dylan roof mode isn't going to do anything apart from demonise native britons more and cause a push for more immigrant loving.

try living in Perth when shit's going down in Sydney

Im with you

top kek

>most victims were young slutty females
>"migrants caught stealing.... soft toys..."
What did he mean by that?

How's your fasting doing?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, classic britain, only words, no action

Headline with screenshot of them putting the flowers back: "Migrants thoughtfully remember the Manchester tragedy"

bad bait

>we will live in a timeline where Poland invades Germany

Fuck off, it takes longer to get across Oregon than it does the UK.

Normies oppose it too, they just refuse to believe something so horrible is actually happening
Why do people think the average person is a hyper left cultist, they raise families and work, leftists do not

Sup Forums said this 5 years ago too

None of this was happening 5 years ago
It's one thing to wish, and another to see an active invasion of your country, aided by open traitors

> lives in cosy british af village
> no muzzies in sight

feels good man

Only cities and towns are cucked to oblivion. The UK is still unapologetically british in many places.

I wish there were more immigrants living in my town. Most of them are quite good looking.

this. get ready faggots.

>Every non-white person is now a "migrant"

How do we know this individual migrated? And why does it matter if they are a migrant... are they not British once they immigrate? What do you need to have to be British? Fucked up teeth and several generations of inbreeding?

>inb4 chink
>inb4 ad homs
>inb4 assblasted racists from Stormfags tell me I'm a cuck

whoa hanz, thats sounds like hate speech. reported to Gbh Law Enforcement.. enjoy your prison stay.

Feels like a habbening is around the corner. This weekend perhaps. Lets see what the numbers say...

In my experience as a mighty roach, these people only understand of violence (they consider those who dont use violence against em to be weak cowards) and they possess no ability to empathize or feel guilty, you need to exterminate these people before they exterminate you

Migrating somewhere doesn't make you part of
the race and culture, that's where the problems arise.

Bah. They look disgusting anyway and they steal.

YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BONG, JUST CALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR PRIVATE MILITIA AND GET YOUR AR15 AND-
....oh....nevermind

civil war when?

If you unleashed the ghurkas they could purge your island clean of kebabs in two weeks... and do it with style.

If you are a citizen of the UK then you definitely know about these attacks and even more so about the memorial as it's been on TV non stop

as with all things esoteric, symbols have multiple meanings, probably the most important meaning for bees is in regards to alchemy. Bees produce honey, its golden, it also doesn't spoil which makes it sort of like the immutable food, like how gold is immutable, you can melt it over and over again and never lose a single speck of it, also gold is unlike any other metal in the known universe as it doesn't produce its own electrical charge. b/c all metals, well almost everything, produces a very tiny electrical charge, this is how and why it corrodes and when you put metal into the ground it reverts to ore.

the concept of immutability is very powerful as the ancients, indeed many wise people throughout the ages, have believed that if a concept exists in reality it can be recreated and mastered. So humans too can be immutable, although alchemy is more of a spiritual or philosophical pursuit it nevertheless accepts that truism in this regard making eternal life a reality, after you die or even on earth one day.