Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world...

Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world, but not a complete shithole.

I hear Germany is pretty nice.

Go live with the Saudis.

Indonesia, Iran or Tunisia? Morocco tries to stay kinda "neutral" despite being an islamic nation, but i think radicalism is rising down there. Mb some moroccan annon can enlight us.

Not yet, but I dont want to wait like 30-60 years, in this case I can just stay here.

North africa is okay (stay at the mediterranean cost tho)

Jordan
Lebanon
Turkey

And of course Saudi Arabi and the Gulf States but they are very very strict.

Lebanon has a significant amount of christians and they look pretty European so that would be my best bet. The region is unstable tough

why would you go muslim then? they will keep watch on everything you do, kuffir!

go south America, the women love white men and are IMO the most sexually active on the planet, of course this might count as degeneracy for you

I vote Colombia

Bosnia.

>European
>Secular Muslim
>Traditional
>beautiful women
>beautiful country
>no degeneracy

Bosnia is literally what happened when white people culturally appropriate Islam. It's the best of both worlds.

singapore, has sharia courts and the whole deal with islam

Islam basically is Arab supremacy. By adopting islam your entire culture bends over for the Arabs. Look at the Turks and the Iranians for instance

>yfw you will never be able to larp as rick from casablanca

Pakistan, you'll feel just like home

>Look at the Turks and the Iranians for instance
So what's with the turks and the iranians ? They still have kept their culture

Iran is the only non-shithole.

even Israel is a fucking shithole to live in. shit tier infrastructure, and basic food is expensive as fuck.

POO

Oman

The only way you'll be comfy in a Muslim country is if you're Muslim look up sharia, but based on your flags there's a good chance you are Muslim.

Isnt it a libertarian city state?

You already live in one. They only get worse as you south and east

It is not so hard to convert.

The Turks regained their culture and national pride after Ataturk

Muslim republics in the east of european part of Russia (Tatarstan, Bashkortostan) are good. People there are nothing like chechen/dagestan radical goatfuckers.

Kazan is comfy af.

Only certain strands of Islam are Arab supremacist, such as Wahabism. Persians fucking hate the Arabs, so do the Turks. It is perfectly possible to adopt Islam and maintain the ethnic and cultural makeup of your nation. Of course the Saudis are trying to push their wahabi ideology in an effort of cultural imperialism. They have been successful to a significant degree but most countries with majority Muslim population have unique culture.

Russia is just a poor evil shithole.

Indonesia.

I would go for either Tatarstan, Jordan or Lebanon

They're no radicals but still conservative for western standards + the girls are cute

Rich and good muslim countries don't exist.

Gulf states are ok, but are impossible to immigrate.

Are you memeing?

I second Tatarstan. Comfy af and pretty damn rich by Russian standards.

I agree, the term "muslim world" is misleading, most of muslims countries don't really have the same culture, i would say that countries like Algeria are culturally closer to France than it is to Saudi Arabia

Sweden is top tier.

Isn't Chechnya fine too ? I looked at Grozny and it's seems to be pretty good

>muslim country
>not a complete shithole
Thats like asking for a unicorn

idk m8, 2 wars and terrorist export doesnt seem fine by me

Bosnia, they are muslim but eat pork, drink like mad and fuck like rabbits

Good luck with that

>going to chechnya without speaking russian
it's like you're asking to be dissapeared

FUCK OFF
WE ARE FULL

To radical to feel comfy, especially if you are an outsider. Tatarstan, on the other hand, is on of the largest (if not the largest) cultural capital of Islam in Russia whyle at the same time being VERY accepting to different subdivisions of Islam (vahhabism exluded, they have had a big problem with it a fiew years back when those fuck killed Tatarstan head Mufty and his deputy for being "to tolerant", after that vaffaby are treated like terrorists there).
And above all that, Orthodoxy is equaly represented there without any problems. It's a fucking miracle, really.

>Belgium
No one asked your shithole's opinion.

russian newfag spotted

Chechnya

If you are an immigrant your opinion is invalid anyway. Fuck off.

We would not survive one week.

You're a retard. There was no culture regained after Attaturk. They got Westernized to major extant (which is something that already started happening with the Ottoman reform ins the 1800s). Westernization was not regaining culutre. And no, anatolian people being hellenized or romanized is not "westernized". Western culture, especially that of 19th and 20th century, is not the same culture as classical culture.

Chechens are Russian niggers, they are stupid and violent. On top of that, chechnya is a little totalitarian hell. You can "mysteriously disappear" for talking shit about Ramzan Kadyrov.

Its not libertarian.
Its not muslim either

> Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world, but not a complete shithole.

See that country in brown? It's Indo-European and the countries in green hate it with passion. There's your answer.

Lol what? Iranians influenced Islam and created the Islamic Golden age, Iranian culture also influenced Ottoman/Turkish culture more.

You're delusional if you believe what you just posted.

It's Shia vs. Sunni map?

Iran is Shia, yes?

Yup

>implying you don't get mysteriously shot in the rest of russia if you shit talk putin

No, you won't.
Prison at worst.

Azerbaijan isn't indoeuropean (is turkic) ,iraq andlebanon are levantines arab.Also ,tajikistan (in green) are iranian people
Also the golf countries like qatar , baherin and EAU indians are becoming a majority(more of them expat, obviously).

Dubai

>prison at worst
>implying this is acceptable
also
>what is the political opponent shot near the fucking kremlin
inb4 muh cia operatives can do it right in front of putin

You really have to say something extrodinary to end up in prison, it's easier to go to jail for saying some religiosly insensitive stuff.

Indonesia was OK, but it is increasingly problematic here.

Sweden is a safer bet.

>what is the political opponent shot near the fucking kremlin
He was harmless to Putin for many years already. I bet he crossed some churkas' road...

what a """coincidence"""
t. fsb operative

Que bono, or something like that. All it did to Putin's image is harm and he is to smart to not forsee such an outcome.
Also
>t. Ahmed.

Qatar, UAE, Kuwait

he was leading the opposition mouvment against putin
but cui bono amirite
t. igor "shoot them at the back of the head" igorovich

What about Malaysia? You can choose from more traditional areason the east coast, or more liberal on the west coast. And bonus is your life is much easier if you are not Malay muslim, because you dont have to obey so much muslim laws.
Dunno about Borneo part.

>american education

Yeah, because the Turks didn't subjugate the entire Arab world in Ottoman times.

go to berlin or paris

THe only thing he was leading is your asshole. The is no functional opposition in Russia (there never was), only controlled one.
t. Mahmud

which muslim country has the most qts?

I'm sorry but no aron there is none

>Berlin
>feminism and degeneracy free

Trump has done so much but the more he does why does the left say he does so little Sup Forums

>The is no functional opposition in Russia because putin sent them to jail
ftfy
t. pavel "off to the gulag" pavelovich

Sometimes, yes. Most of them are bought out, though, so fuck them.
Ah, yes.
t. Muhammad

morocco user here on vacation

>no degeneracy
doubt you ever even been there

how do you people deal with this fact ?
i mean i know he improved russia post yelstin but aren't people here tired of his corruption and political abuse of power ?

>Is there a decent muslim country where I can move?

i heard the UK is pretty nice

The closest thing would be Kazakhstan. When Islam took over there it did it peacefully, by co-opting that old Tengri pagan faith. Took the edge off alot of the "rape and kill the non-belviers" stuff

His apparatus works impecably in terms of dissent control. And i mean, IMPECABLY. Small ideological threats (like right-wing nationalists gathering groups of teenagers and training them in knife-fighting and ass-fucking) are disposed of on legal grounds cause we have rather strict laws against not coordinated meetings, hate speech and nazi-like ideologies. Bigger threats (opposition within political parties and big busyness) are either bought and payed for or sued to complete ruin and/or jail (see Chodorkovskiy) cause most of them have their own skeletons in closets: most of private capital made in 90s was accumulated illegaly due to lack of formal procedures to transition shared wealth to private ownership (and Putin crew has all the info of who stole what). Big threats (potential holders of PM or presidential chair) are disposed of before they even have a chance to emerge so we don't know about them.

>Indonesia
>Secular
kys

>Peninsular Malaysia
filled with conservative Muslims. don't believe the meme about this place being ""liberal""". That's all bullshit coming from tourists that only visited Kuala Lumpur for like a week
>Borneo part
This part has a larger percentage of Christians.

cont.
Basically we have no way to affect this vicious cirlce meaningfully from lower layers of sosciety (unless we pull Ukraine-like shit which no one wants to repeat, i bet Putin is happy that Ukranians failed so spectacularly) and if some one gets to claim higher than most of us - he is instantely being coopted by THEM or dealt with some other way. Authoritarian state mimiking as predatorous capitalistic democracy lol.

>Indonesia

no. There are reasons why East Timor wanted to fuck off from them

well he has a very stable future
thanks for this info my friend

>Bosnia
>no degeneracy

Bosnia has one of the highest rates of abortions in the Balkan area

Go to London

how conservative is malaysia ?
i've heard that most girls here have sex before mariage is it true ?

Why are there no muslims in Greece? The Ottomans ruled them for like 500 years, did the Turks not try to convert them?

Bosnia. It's European and white as well as being fairly modern in certain big cities, which allows you to live a rural life or urban if you choose. They love to drink as well as party. Some take the religion really seriously but most are like weekend Christians. I've visited a couple of the Balkan countries and Bosnia is definitely one of the more beautiful ones(as far as the land).

KEK

yeah you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. ataturk described his reforms as "turning back to the source" and he stated that this is not westernization

>changed call to prayer from ar*bic to turkish
>changed "allah" into "tanri" (comes from tengri)
>went back to old turkic written with latin alphabet, instead of ar*bic
>said the men and women were equal in turkic culture so he abolished the ar*b culture where woman is just an object
>made researches on turk history, even sending expeditions to far corners of the earth. he translated a book about lost continent of mu and made the book public and free

the list goes on and on. no one knows shit about ataturk and turks, even the turks

Nah, I know that you can have some public beating and shit in KL. But I think it is still better than east. And what about Langawi/penang.I met a local guy in George Town, who told me that he had to move from KL, because it´s much more free for him there (drinking, having dogs, being with GF without marriage etc.)

>the Turks

ottomans were not a turkish empire. they killed and exiled tens of thousands of turks and replaced them with ar*bs. the word "turk" was used as an insult etc. fucking hell I'm tired of writing the same shit every week. can't you guys drop the meme history and update this information in your minds already

The worst part here is they don't have enough of insentive to make our (ordinary people) lives better cause no one would give a shit who rules Russia as long as average Ivan has it easy enough to have a decent life. But, whyle having all required instruments and money, they are more inclined to maintain status quo which means we are pushing our country up on our own with, sometimes, active discouragement from government. Shit is not easy.
This is why sanctions on Russia (which was conviniently for Putin tied to fall in oil prises and rouble value) only boosted his rating and somewhat worsened perseption of West by my compatriots.

Meant to respond to

sage and report these nigger threads

so muslims turned your country to shit
and you want to move to a muslim country
good logic you nigger