Muslims are ev-

>muslims are ev-

That's a sikh you retard
Sage

hi Salon

That's a Sihk.
Y'know, an actual religion of peace.

He's a Sikh you faggot.
The #1 reason why India isn't a Muslim country.

This is the biggest fake news coming out of manchester

Talk to anyone and they'll tell you that it was muslims that arranged free taxi rides, when there never was any muslims, it was only 2 sikhs.

Honestly, you shot yourself in the foot with this. You are basically showing that you have no clue about sikh or muslims or the internet for that matter.

kys bloke

Are they in charge of removing the kebab?
Is that what the dagger is used for?

Slide thread.

Why is keemstar offering free taxi drives?

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Technically the dagger is meant to be used to protect the defenseless from evil. But yeah, that evil usually happens to be islam

>He doesn't know about Hindu - Muslim tension.

guys thats actually a sikh im very knowledgeable about this stuff and that isnt a muslim its a sikh they are bro-tier totally based

>an actual religion of peace
kek, they militarized shortly after forming in the 15th century, why do you think they all carry a blade (kirpan) at all times, it's a warrior religion. They just tend not to blow to much shit up (except air india flight 182) and don't have retarded rules about killing infidels etc. so they leave people alone unless fucked with.

Why the left is so racist?
Not even memeing here, it's surreal.

Also that poo in loo looks exactly like a dude that plays WoW with me though he's a leaf.

>Also that poo in loo looks exactly like a dude that plays WoW with me though he's a leaf.

That sikh is sick, dude.

I'm serious, I got a leaf buddy that looks exactly like that dude, he plays feral druid.

I was just processing people playing WoW in 2017 and leafs actually being shitskins

sage. tired of these bot threads.

Sikhism isn't a religion of peace. It's literally
don't tread on me: the religion

Officially anyone that collates Muslims with Sikhs is a mong-tier EDL drooler that lives in a Terrace House

There aren't any (straight) whites in cuckaduh. The wow part sure, but shitskin is the only color "people" in leafland now.

wtf? i want to be a Sikh now!

> when you exploit a mass atrocity to further your own religions public relations

Road to Rotherham

Truly, your parents failed.

Nigga, I played with these fuckers for so many years even if I don't login on wow for an entire year we still keep contact.

You guys don't know how awesome it is to have buddies like that.
Also poos are a million times better than any nigger, arab or chink.

>big chinned self satisfied bitch alters a decent dude's religion to fit her fucking narrative; not only does she get away with it but the article spreads like wild fire and no-one points out the obvious

How can liberals not know the difference between a muslim and a Sikh? I'm convinced the average intellectual quotient has progressively dropped twenty points since the early nineties.

Are the retarded Brits trying to take the shitposting crown away from the leafs? OP, KYS.

>What is a Sikh?

>You guys don't know how awesome it is to have buddies like that.
I have friends IRL, we went shooting today and then smoked some weed and played video games.

Sikhs and Hindus are ok, Muslims in minority are ok but too many Muslims = Jihad

stupid cunt

you genuinely are

these sikh/muslim threads really show you who is new almost immediately

they think they're onto some kind of revolution when they proclaim
>THAT'S NOT A MUSLIM
>THAT'S A SIKH

just fuck my board up senpai