Why so many altrightists praise Putin?

Why so many altrightists praise Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Anvg990YmU
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&index=3&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG
themoscowtimes.com/news/over-4-million-immigrants-live-in-russia-illegally-official-says-39675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they live outside of Russia.
Putin has "based" international politics and he seems as a good person for an outsider. He is indeed a good thing for Europe, World and other shit in general, but is a disaster for Russians.

He cockblocks insane warmongering neocons.

Because Putin funds the (((Alt Right)))

While being one simultaneously
youtube.com/watch?v=_Anvg990YmU

Because he installed dictatorship while keeping the country officially democratic.
(And he is not a roach like Erdogan)

who the fuck has Putin gone to war with?

Those exercises in the Ukraine and Middle East don't count you pussy bitch.

Because Russia is already multicultural, in a sense that there are already multiple different cultures living in its borders, like Chechens, Karelians, Tatars, Sami, etc.

Putin is a cuck who loves muslims and will do anything to gain more money for himself and his friends

Answer this question:

In the entire history of Russia, have Russians ever had it better (less bad)?

I wish he'd send some of those funds in my direction.

Fuhrerprinzip

not really a fair comparison because clinton neve... COVFEFE

honestly i think it is more of a reaction of seeing a strong masculine leader who isn't super politically correct, more of a rejection of the current western political climate than actually looking into Putin's domestic policies...I think this was big for fueling Trump as well, its a rejection of political correctness and feminism and Putin seems like the opposite as did Trump

Its a fallacy.
According to the Whig view of history that applies to anyone.

He fights the American Satan. That's enough.

bruh those "countries" are smaller than my back yard

How long have you been beating your wife?

This post is sick Jap user --- Baron is having a hard time with this. You're one sick cookie!

his reach and power is but a fraction of those he stopped

>ethnic nationalism in russia without going full Hitler or making the minority republics bantustans
Really made me thunk.

That's not an unreasonable analysis. But from my perspective it's been good to have some countervailing power. Checks and balances, and all that.

And let's not forget he's a funny character. Kind of like even if you hate Trump, he's like a real world cartoon.

Wise King masculine archetype

why are trumpfags so easily triggered?

Good question. Explain Sup Forums

cause they're dumb and won't look for any info regarding United Russia immigration policy. Literally borders opener than USA, OP can confirm? Tajikistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kazakhstan Turkmenistan, border non-existant.

They are bunch betas who crave for alpha leader, so they take whatever they can get.

Define "better". I personally would consider both Russian Empire and Soviet Union to be better than the current situation which is truly shameful.
My bet is that you are talking about living standards and, well, the ordinary people were doing much better prior to late 80s in the Soviet Russia. That's true that some people can live a better life financially-wise nowadays than they could do in SU times (I am not talking about super rich Forbes guys), I for example wouldn't be able to accumulate that much wealth as I have now back then, true. But hey, literally everyone in the world now lives better than they did 20 or 100 years ago.

Putin does not want to ruin the west, Clinton does

Because they're infatuated with the image of the 'strongman'. Alt-righters are incredibly pessimistic and paranoid, however have no real solutions to the world's problems so look towards an authoritarian father figure for comfort.

This, long-term his weak domestic policy will bite us in the ass really hard

You're making a bigly deal out of nothing. Happens often. Many such cases!

No, he's not good for Europe, he is a multiculturalist who wants to destroy Europe.

He just pays a great deal of money for people to think he's any better than Merkel, so like Assad, he has funded and is supported by both fringe left and fringe right in the West, so when people get sick of the establishment (which is now), they would elect the opposition controlled by him.

I stopped supporting him when I realized he is not a real nationalist.

Economically most unequal country in the world

Soviet better? Maybe the one thing Russia is seriously lacking is education?

They had posters telling people to not eat their children, how the actual fuck is that a better society?

I want Putin to invade and genocide our politicians, Hollywood, and academia if we don't do it ourselves before I'm dead

I don't understand what's that??

>Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia
Those aren't separate countries, they're a part of Russia.

Corruption

watch this faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&index=3&list=PLYIigOqDAKnQ4QKnt5G-8cobN6SWp0KbG

>
there's no middle class in Russia lol

Its very small

Because Putin is opposing EU and he has gave money to LePen and Orbán is building an atomic power plant with Putin's dengi too.

>Russia invades and genocides all politicians...
>I want china to invade and genocide all Putinists, he is oppressing me.
>China invades, kill putinists.
>I want someone else to invade and kill all chinese, they say i am fat and stupid, mommy please help.

>multiculturalist
Yes, and unlike European countries, that is quite native to Russians. We have over 85 different cultures and nationalities, including Muslims who are there natively, and not (((refugees))).

Yeah, you are saying they are very desirable doctor, scientist individuals or do they like to use knifes, fists and violence more?

I would be fine stopping after putin does whats needed. I wouldn't even fight them if they came here.

I've never seen any, and I've lived in Moscow almost all my life.

russians use this for the great patriotic war (WWII) victory celebrations (V-E Day for the americans, end of war for europe) i believe

Is this /Butthurt Belt General/ ? Good, you need to be contained in one place at a time.

> lacking is education
>They had posters telling people to not eat their children

Putin is the last independent White European leader.

You could smell which kind of Jews the Nazis were burning on any given day. It was HORRIBLE!

No, there are illegal immigrants too.
themoscowtimes.com/news/over-4-million-immigrants-live-in-russia-illegally-official-says-39675

>the singular person that is Sup Forums
>"so many altrightists"
...experts say...and that's a good thing
anyways i, the Sup Forumsposter support putin because i, the Sup Forumsposter consider him to be a white nationalist

>criticism and being butthurt are the same thing
how so? we all know putin loves his caucasian tribes
you know, those guys who waged a jihad against ethnic russians

Well I personally would not want to live under putin or any other russian leader, my country already learned that from many years on russian occupation, everything they touch turns to shit eventually.

please tell me you dont take seriously any political analysis from cunts like that

he is a literal moron.

Sounds great flam, I can't imagine anything better than waking up to a well done kike.

Because he's very unfriendly to liberashka scum, probably.

but they did, due to famine, that commies started by killing everyone who had a more important job than digging the food up from the ground, meaning the society collapsed and many people starved to death, and ate children in desperation

sure, you can technically argue that the famine ended about the time soviet itself officially started but only a complete retard would think these events to be non related

Again, different kind of illegal immigrants. Those are hard-working guys who can't get documents due to their countries being totally fucked.
So Mexicans, but not as lazy and do less drugs.

He said the soviet union in the 80s not in the 30s

Why would you think that? Russia is rivals with most of NATO. Destroy the West and Russia will rule.

electronic fake news (by state)

jesus christ these people are incompetent

>not as lazy and do less drugs
Yeah, they do so much less drugs that we're the second opiate users in the world, behind only Afghanistan. And if ethnicity was allowed in crimestats they would be a responsible for majority of violent crime, especially rape. Just ask any policeman.

Its ironic because The Independent is owned by a Russian

even if we assume your image is true for the sake of argument it is nothing compared to Clinton News Network who have more people hired full time creating fake news, and then you can add the other fake news organizations on top
>prior
he said prior to.

kind like half of riga, kekeke

kek,best post this month. got to love it when leftists are stupid enogh to hsve to be told what is good or bad at the begining of the article

>RadioFreeEurope
seems like a reliable and unbiased source

i cant get to a computer right now, please screencap your comment, summer is begining

He's a brilliant statesman. Whether or not he is doing good things for Russia is debatable but he's maneuvering his political position like a badass. He's a strong leader which is why the alt-right praises him, it doesn't really have much to do with his policies.

Well, define "disaster" from your previous post. I'll define mine as the opposite of that.

>But hey, literally everyone in the world now lives better than they did 20 or 100 years ago.

I don't think that's true. There are many examples. Young people in Europe and the Anglosphere can't even afford basic necessities, a welcoming home. So, it must have been better in the 60 in terms of security and knowing you won't pay rent until you rot alive. The Balkans had it better during Yugoslavia due to the borrowing. Europe had it better before the post 2001 era of terrorist attacks. Which politician, Russian or otherwise, would you prefer to Putin given the already established corruption?

I don't get it either. If I was a Russian I would be pretty pissed at Putin. He doesn't do anything to help ethnic Russians but he keeps all the ethnic republics in Russia (i.e. Chechnya) from rebelling by giving them tons of taxpayer money and letting former/current terrorists run their state governments. Have you seen all the shit Kadyrov blows money on? That is ethnic Russian money.

> that commies started by killing everyone who had a more important job

Usury and "partying" are not important jobs you fucking idiot.

> many people starved to death

If those idiots weren't behaving like niggers, thinking that the government will have gibsmedats and tolerate every shit they pull off, they wouldn't find themselves in that situation.

You can't expect me to burn down my house, store my food in some shithole and then whine why I am starving and have no roof over my head, right?

>He doesn't do anything to help ethnic Russians

Ethnic Russians are similar to cockholes. They want all the gibs, but no work for that. The only difference is that Russians SOMETIMES actually lift their asses.

>letting former/current terrorists run their state governments.

Because sending young ethnic Russians to Chechnya to fight and die is a better solution, kek.
Though I'd prefer building cordon of all the nationalists.
If they want Chechnya out, they should be ready to protect Russia's southern borders.

Something tells me, though, that all "muh mother russia" bant from nationalists usually means the "I wont some mordvin whores to serf for me, and want to be like an aristocracy before Revolution"

important jobs would for example be the person who owned the farm and those who were responsible for the shipping of it around the country etc, you know, people who maybe did not have to get dirty when they went to work anymore.

some of the farm owners were just farmers who had managed to get a little ahead

as they had a marginally better position in society they got killed, the result was that infrastructure and organised things just halted, and then people starved

you can't store food that have not arrived due to ruined infrastructure

>lol wtf russia why won't you just farcture and dissolve along the ethnic lines just like every other IMF whore colony in europe. it's your ETHNIC MONEY we're talking about

Besides, the only politician that possibly could be considered nationalist was general Lebed, and he died a long time ago.

And yes, if you seriously consider snitch Navalny a fucking nationalist, you deserve to be lobotomized.

Because he's charismatic and seems to represent nationalism.

There's zero legit criticism in this thread. Just balts and romanians with their regular DIE RUSSIA routine. Russia will remain major power in 100 years from now, half of the flags ITT will not.

Holy kek
I have heard about propaganda I schools
but to that level
Top fucking kek
Hint, there were no such posters.

>the person who owned the farm

So, usury and law manipulation. Remind me, why we hate Jews, once again?

>some of the farm owners were just farmers who had managed to get a little ahead

Mate, out of all farms 75% were piss poor, about next 5-10% that were considered "middle class" were just poor, and the rest were only getting richer because of (((loans))) to the first two. The loans with such interest, that Jewish banks in comparison would look like fucking charity houses.

I won't even get to the political power in the village coming out of that.

If you think it's due to all "hard work", you are delusional.

And i won't even mention that infrastructure of agraric Russia was stuck in the middle ages.

absorb them all, vlad
greater russian federation when?
cuckrain annexation when?

>Russia will remain major power in 100 years from now
>this is what vatniks actually believe

Ok, let us assume that you are right, there as no attempt at helping the kids

but we do know for a fact that people ate kids, so who cares if no one tried to stop them like we thought? Actually makes it seem worse

also, can someone translate the image please?

Citizen!
Let this poster remind your of unimaginable horror of famine that will reach you tomorrow, if you won't help Povolzhye today.

*don't help

what I am talking about is how insane it was for those 75% piss poor to attack and kill the 5-10% who were just poor.
thanks

Putin is close to Poutine so hes O.K in my books.

Sometimes it seems like there's one leaf in all of Canada who instead of the usual leafposting just stops in to make harmless hoser jokes.

Same thing with Orban. He is a little Putyin.

orban is based, fuck out of based hungary you seditious establishment interloping internationalist

The chart you posted should give you an Idea...
Some people like politicians, who are not in favor of their race dying.

yes because the 90s with the jew oligarchs running things was sooooo much better.