The bitch got called out and even the spamming trolls are on his side for once

The bitch got called out and even the spamming trolls are on his side for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MaxKennerly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did she mean by this?

>Jules Suzdaltsev
>Criticizing somebody for being attention seeking

wew lad

wait what?

also i remember her being pro trump or anti pc or something.

Bet they're gonna blame him for using his son to his defense even though it's true.Having your father's beheaded head plastered all over internet as "its just artsy joke lmao get over it xDd" can be traumatising.

Here, have some pinnacle of leftwing comedy. She's perfectly sane, goys.

>my 8 years old is litterally shaking right now

Someone should shop an ISIS flag on this

>My son is sperging.

Its already been done but I dont have it

On what planet could that be considered a joke?
Just because she is a career comedian "A shit one at that" does not mean everything she does is a joke.

I fail to see any humor in what she did, she was obviously making a statement not a joke.

Remember that time people uploaded pictures of themselves holding Obama's severed head on the internet? Oh wait

>EVERY FUCKING TWEET THIS GUY SHOWS UP

Is he constantly refreshing his Twitter for hours on end or what?

>Whaaaaa stop being mean!!!!

God this man is such a bitch.

Does someone wanna make a beheadshoop for this guy?
twitter.com/MaxKennerly

what the hell happened?
the left can't leave outside of their phone and tweeter.

oh foo, its just a joke

come on this is double standards

she made a joke, and now the alt brights are being "offended"

why does she look so ugly? :( i hate when people on the left are ugly.

the gods will be watching.

nice trips, also it wasn't a mistake on her part, it was black magic designed to ingrain an image of violence in the collective conscious. Even if we disagree the image still gets posted everywhere, with the power to haunt. Something like that is not an impulsive reaction but a well prepared tactical move in the occult.

Explain the "joke"

i want to hatefuck her brains out

even though i thought what she did was funny af

It's only a joke if it's a failed statement.If the public had embraced it they would've called her an artist not a comedian.

>8 year old

I beat this faggot doesn't even have a daughter

Well yeah. Here in America 8yr olds aren't used to having to see images of their fathers decapitated bloody heads. In France that's just a normal Friday night at the theatre

you can tell he has daddy issues

>Implying that thing is even human
Her visage reflects the hideousness of the goblin that occupies her meat suit.

oh wow it isn't fake. he is on Twitter fire this morning

who the fuck are these people?

REKT

He wants Trump to be his daddy, if you know what I mean.

ISIS is relevant, beheadings are relevant, Trump is relevant. The joke is combining relevant things. It's honestly equivalent to a Star Wars Harlem Shake video, which is to say it's not funny.

>Griffin's case, there is no question the photo of her holding a mock Trump head is protected speech, said Stanford University Law Professor Nathaniel Persily.

>The photograph did not directly threaten the president and it didn't urge other people to harm him, Persily said.

>"People are allowed to wish the president dead," up to the point they express a real intent to harm him, Persily said. "To threaten someone you need words that encourage some sort of action," and those words are absent in Griffin's photo, he said.

He's a leftwing nut; he's probably got a sugarbaby in a pizza joint's basement.

JUST

if they are not getting paid for this I feel bad for them

>Friday night at the theatre
At least it means they came out of shool alive.

twitter verifies literally anyone I think

Why doesn't Trump take Barron golfing with him?

JUST

use their logic against them

See
Isn't it funny? Why aren't you LAUGHING, you fucking SHITLORD?!

kind of sad that Trump is trying to act like a victim here. Not even king nigger would stoop so low to start crying on twitter talking about "muh kids" to try to get sympathy. Who gives a shit what this irrelevant libshit kike does? why give her any attention. Donald, you're a fucking mess and I see right through you. There better be a fucking wall and a muslim ban by the end of the year, no more distractions, no more games.

I'm not arguing that she shouldn't have done it. She has every right to do it as well as defend it. It simply isn't a joke, though. Nothing about the presentation was meant in a manner that expressed that.

I'd love to fuck her though.
Not just fuck.. like angry fuck..
like angry defilement fucking
Like totally destroyed self esteem style fucking..
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool I reckon..
Anyway so um.. what did she do?!

Why's he pulling a Ted Cruz?

What do you mean 'i don't have it'?
Subpoena those memes NOW!

She looks like Andy Dick

Please, if someone does and it's of adequate quality I'll send you $10-15 worth of BTC - I am this desperate to spite him

poor barron

Only to be left as a thin paste on the side walk

Sport the Brockpuppet.

>Monaco
Nice senpai

Barron at golf course:
>I'm tired
>my feet hurt
>I wonder if I could take that secret service guy's gun
etc.

ew, dude

Its a joke by the standards that have been set by the right before Trump got elected. Violent imagery and opinions were easily dismissed as jokes.

Anybody who is offended by this is just a "special snowflake"

Then reverse it; get the counter-memes trending:

I keep telling you guys we need to deal with the bluechecks. We have ignored them for too long. We need a final solution for them. We should come up with a list of these guys and send their names to Trump's people so they get banned. Once they get banned they lose a YUGE part of their visibility.

>Miagendering And--er, Kathy
Ever wonder why he vanished after the nineties?

Golfing is boring and shitty, in all likelyhood he has taken Barron with him golfing before and the kid hated it.

Remember, the kid likes soccer and probably plays video games. There's no fucking way he's going to give a shit about golf at his age.

Your entire argument is like seven different logical fallacies.

We should start bringing awareness to the fact that the (((verified))) tag means absolutely nothing.

>be 11
>see pictures of your father decapitated all over the internet
Kill yourself

using his little kid as a shield for sympathy,this motherfucker has zero shame

lel. where is this spanish anons?

>"Trump cant be as bad as xyz, right?"
>when a child can spot your hyperbole and gently tries to correct it

mediocre

I thought a picture spoke a thousand words :^)

wtf I love internet censorship now. really makes me think engrish teacher
you're a nigger

Golf is for talking to people and making deals in an environment that's hard for other people to eavesdrop on.

Golf is not fun. It's a thing you do to keep things from being awkward while doing important business deals.

who gives a fuck

why is everyone virtue signalling about how making pretend holding Trump's head was the most abhorrent thing ever

fuck this fag generation

CNN has the best new years show every year. It's unnerving how charming they can be when they aren't shilling non stop like they do the other 364 days of the year.

He's using that retarded bug that if you make 5 comments or some shit you pop up at the top.

Do you think lefties will have become a little self aware? Maybe realize that they all make themselves look like homicidal maniacs?

No? No one?

and have his ass sue me fuck that man sorry

why is the blood running from the scalp when he was clearly shown as decapitated??
shit tier fx makeup

Only to be ran over by the school bus.

MAGA

Who said anything about censorship you dumb nigger?

fucking race and nation traitor bitch also

that photo is fake and gay, he's full of shit and trying to troll. His bantz is weak.

zozzle!

You know you've been on Sup Forums too long when you can easily see how unrealistic a beheading is. There's far too much blood.

Well meemd

you have to graduate high school to go to a theater in france?

>sue an anonymous poster
I would be the one tweeting it at him of course.
Anyway it is protected free speech, as Mrs. Griffin has shown.

like a leaf on a flag

its just politics, since the left love low blows we should use them too, they did it first, claimed it was ok and fine, then ofc we should do it too

your argument is pretty much "but you said nukes were bad so why do you want one yourself?"

well, because you want to even the playing field maybe?

if you want this to stop go to the source of the degeneracy

I don't even get the joke.

Just shows you how twisted these people are. You couldn't even imagine.

+ They only change if you call them out. Some people don't know what's right and wrong, that's why you have to put them in their place with force.
Some people have no morals, they only react to consequences.

i hope to god he doesn't play overwatch

He is encouraged by the "likes" he gets

SHE'S A DULLAHAN!!!!

My eight year old son just asked me if he'd blow up if he held his pee in so at least someone around here is asking the right questions.