European values

What comes up in your mind when you hear people talking about "European values"? What are they, according to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evolution

Suicide

Freedom

Gay marriage

Bull prepping

I've always thought Europeans were soft, even years before all this nonsense began.

So when I hear "European values", I think of how they try to pass off their softness as "cultured and refined" qualities.

Sticking ahmeds cock fown my throat and ass as deep as i can.

>Southern European Architecture
>European

WE

''European values'' dont even exist, its a made up term by kikes to promote degeneracy and anyone who opposes the ''european values'' nowadays is a 'nazi' 'retard' 'non-european'

That statue is from Arno Breker, a German. But it's still neoclassicism

I guess the definition depends on the time frame you use. Liberals will always say European values are things like sticking your dick in another man's ass, smoking weed, drinking too much, having 40+ sex partners, etc... those are the "western values" we have been fed since the 1960s. And the sad part is that some "conservatives" in Europe are using those (((values))) as an argument against refugees from the Middle East

tolerance
multiculturalism
solidarity with the refugees
lgbtq

honour, fairness, objectivity, exploring (just to explore), beauty, mutual trust (makes for low corruption)

Strength, honour, courage, beauty.

Leftist values
equality and progressivism.

industriousness, fairness, humility, freedom, equality, inclusiveness, endless striving, naturality, truthfullness...

We took Jesus example to heart far to much. Then forgot about him. So we're fucked.

>What comes up in your mind when you hear people talking about "European values"? What are they, according to you?- 16 posts shown.
cuckoldry and general degeneracy
industry and consumerism to the point of destroying the planet

Being a peasant, living in a thatch roof house on someone else's lands, toiling away just to make someone else happy. I think of sickly people who cannot read or write. Simple people without the vaguest conception of the vastness of even the countries they live in, let alone the rest of the world.

Europe was multicultural long before the muslim problem. All european countries have a similar but vastly different culture, european values used to be to respect that and live in harmony with other cultures. For example; Sweden, Norway and Denmark are fairly similar, so is Germany but anyone can tell the difference between nordic and germanic social culture. They got along because they both valued peace & quiet but also their own cultural identity.

Nowadays however that respect has been tainted by modern globalism, with politicians who claim that the more foreign a culture is, the more accepting you have to be, even though muslims think of Europe as something to domesticate. Middle eastern culture is not about peace, it's about power and submission, that's why they work so bad together.

That might make you think that european culture is weak and submissive, but the way i see it europeans will always try to be "the bigger man" from a christian perspective, thus being naive about "turning the other cheek"

Greatness, art, fairness and warfare.

being able to walk in a straight path

not imbibing purple drank on a daily basis

having a clean criminal record

>I've always thought Europeans were soft, even years before all this nonsense began.
>So when I hear "European values", I think of how they try to pass off their softness as "cultured and refined" qualities.

Good job falling for the Jewish tricks. Why do you think you consider Europeans soft? Because that's how they're portrayed in US media, particularly in comedies. Europeans are always caricatured and portrayed as weird, uptight or arrogant, while Americans are portrayed as everyday people.

Honor, audacity, humility

Western europe represents values of slaanesh. Egoism, hypocrisy, selfishness.
Stupid white trash under the corrupted rule of faggs and kikes.

Blood of their families is spilled in terorist bombings, not to fight for the good, but for the lies of mainstream media and money.

European values are represent by hate groups like: Nazis, Gays, Racists, Terrorists, can be mixed.

Well a unit that stands for a bunch of hundred years is russia so theres that. And also the swiss thing. But inherent values as such, na

Ambivalence
Kill ALL enemies

>Gernamy
>fairness, equality, truthfullness, humility

Is this thread because of the recent statement made by Schulz?
>What are they, according to you?
Faith in God, respect for European tradition and love for the culture and home country.

When you hear politicians talk about "European values", then they mean globalism, liberalism, feminism, atheism and shit like that. None which I can relate to.

True

This Belgbro, this.

Civilized society

>Civilized society
It could mean anything. Ours is civilised too.

Idealism

Seeing the world not for what it is, but for what it could be, and not being afraid to sail across oceans of blood sweat and tears to reach the shore of a better world

Justice

No other group of people react so strongly against hypocrisy as Europeans, we instinctively desire justice in all things.

Empathy

Cold climate = hard(er) to survive = need to cooperate = large amount of empathy
Most/all of us wish to help those in need, because when we see people suffer we suffer ourselves.
The problem with these values is that if they're not implemented exclusively for the in-group (Europeans) they're a perfect recipe for suicide.

tradition
self respect
abstain from hedonism
sense of community
Christianity/duty to God
grand history and culture

Science, liberty, and culture. We are by far the most advanced in the world, at least on equal footing with the Chinese who I deem our equals.

E V R O P A

in what world is China our equals in either Science liberty or culture?

Everything bound to our Christianity.
1900 years of civilization that shaped the whole world.
What happens to us without those values is pretty clear now.

They are our equals in science and culture. They're one of the oldest civilizations on the face of Earth and were extremely advanced back during their early Imperial times.

Were the pagans some kind of imposter europeans in your view?

the ethos of property, inheritance, hierarchy, natural selection through war. it is no coincidence that we are being flooded with the intellectual and material counterweight to these values.

Importers of muslims?

>industriousness, fairness, humility, freedom, equality, inclusiveness, endless striving, naturality, truthfullness...
99% this, except the fairness, freedom, equality, inclusiveness doesn't apply to non-Europeans, non-straight and ""transgender"".

Their "science" had an almost 1000 year standstill until they got into large scale contact with Europeans.
I put the quotation marks around science because they, as far as I know, never got around to actually come up with anything resembling the scientific method.

Their culture have also been in a close to 1000 year standstill because of Confucian thought (and a genetic predisposition towards conformity).

>They're one of the oldest civilizations on the face of Earth and were extremely advanced back during their early Imperial times.
Because of their high IQ and low creativity they're a high floor low ceiling race.

How i can answer?
There isn't a counter history to judge how a pagan Europe would have performed during 1900 years.

let me rephrase the question.
Did the European pagans have "European values"?

>Because of their high IQ
They don't even allow random people to take the tests like what happens in any normal country. Instead they take the best and send them to take the test.

Yes but their culture is lost to us now. The best we can to do is to preserve our current one and honor theirs.

We don't know much of what they had at all. It's hard enough to surmise the values of people who lived 5 decades ago, much less 150 decades. What we do know is they reproduced and kept what they were given and managed it responsibly, be that land or wealth, and gave their descendants a proper home.

You are currently doing none of these most basic exercises in diligence.

Being able to walk down the street openly smoking and drinking.
Also: this.

gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/

Art.

If that was a personal attack all I can say is that you don't know me,

If it was an attack on northern/western Europe I can inform you that the whites in America isn't heading towards some kind of paradise either.
Oh and America is the leader of the west, both economically, militarily, culturally and politically.

A mixture of traditional Christian and neo-pagan values.

Reason over animalist instincts, rising above our biological drives in order to close the gap between humans and gods.

Reminder that if your drive in life is money/power and sex you are basically an animal in heat being driven by basic insticts that will lead you to unhappiness since we are not hormonally designed to be content.