Save germany save Europe

Ok Sup Forums how do we save germany ? how do we get back a strong right wing man in office to replace merkel ? I need to know, And yes i know le pen didn't win but next german election we can win and throw her out for good ! We must bring germany closer to creating the 4th Reich !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI915CVU4w
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong. We're at the point of destroy Germany save Europe. The fourth reich is coming and you're not going to like it at all.

Let the memes fly boys ! france may be lost but germany we can do it ! my thought is just meme so much that we win like trump and make sure whoever we pick dose not have jewish family or friends or ties at all this time !

hmm not sure what you mean guy from australia ? pls someone explain ! ?

anyhow I think if the 4th Reich is coming as he says I will like it. unless he was referring to something else being like a 4th Reich ? whatever once we fight the commies off we will gain something for whites ! a land of somefort.

Lol the afd got less than 10 percent in the last 2 state elections since there are a Lot less refugees coming compared to the last 2 years. And other than saying a buch of dum shit that appeals to nazis they are just neolib fucks that nobody likes.
Merkel will rules 4 more years
Get fucked right wingers

Hey there Hans

Sieg heil!

There is no way around another Merkel term.

trust me amerilard, were done for. Just as you and just as the rest. Hope for civil war or die nicely sedated in front of jeopardy
and a tv dinner tray in front of you.

God this is not easy to to reply why is Sup Forums never updated to work a bit better only saves a small amount of posts can easily reply to people. but whatever merkel fans from germany you are brainwashed hitler was your hero the commies flatted your home not hitler.
Anyways I and the rest of the alt right will destroy the commies and then after the dust settles the rest of the country will join us ! after the left is destroyed !

But hey fellow redpilled guys I hope we all beat the left and the commies die in mass once they try to fight us XD I mean really antifa vs regular right wingers and the alt right XD come on we all know the commies are all under prepared as history has always shown.

Just 5 words:
Bomber Harris Do It Again!
Bomb them until they get their self-respect back.

Thats some hardcore LARPing my friend.
You are so fucking naive about whats happening atm. Trump will be your downfall and I dont mean it in the liberal shithead"LORN DRUMPF!" kinda way.
I mean that hes a plant to divide america even more. You are royally fucked the next years. Just like Germany.

I honestly think I'm going insane knowing the majority of Germans are like this. What legitimately happened to my country...We're lost. There is no hope. We need to be liberated.

I WILL SAVE GERMANS, MY ETERNAL ALLİES.
One marriage at a time.

Said by a guy with little to no knowledge about politics.

The afd is and was a goddamn joke.
Bauernfängerei.

I hope Germany sinks into the abyss and drags the european union with it, cuck faggots deserve everything they get, reap what you sow..

There's only one way to save authoritarians.

>destroy Germany a third time
>falling for jewish tricks a third time

genius! When you are 30% white after that war you only need to destroy Germany one more time just as your rabbi told you!

im not even able to watch many of these videos in germany!

just fuck my shit up

>Wir schaffen das!
>keine Bauernfängerei

roflmao

How on earth would you presume to know anything about me you pseudo-German traitor. I wasn't even talking about the AfD. It's all about the dissolving of German heritage and genetics and replacement with Asiatic mongrels from Turkey and Arab hellholes. We have no more German spirit. No more folk honor. No more pride. It's all just cold economics. Pseudo-liberal degeneration and willing acceptance to destroy 1500 of German history for Immigration just so we can't be called the bad guys. Germany is dead. And has been for a long time.

Ach halt mal du Opfer.
Even if we grant every single refugee that's in germany right now permanent stay the amount of muslims compared to the whole populatipn changes from 3 to 4 percent. We are not being overrun or in need of liberation. The only problem is that a buch of old dude are afraid and don't like an change and that there are a Lot of young guys wnating to suck those old guys dicks REALLY hard cause they neuer had a fahr figure

God Damm writing english with german auto correction is really hard

ALLES ist bauernfängerei.

There is no hope for germany government. Its all the same shit painted in different colors.

As I said , Civil war or die pennyless and childless in front of a running tv with a plastic tv dinner tray in front of you.

>Save germany save Europe
only allah can do that now

It sure is sad to see germans hating themselves so much and here on pol of all places here ? how ? why ? why oh god why are you so cucked you made fashism and your haritige great so great if only you had won but now you bring in the muslims and merkel has you all by the balls stop her now rise up again ! Hail Victory !my poor foolish german brothers brainwashed by commies jews :'(

>Ok Sup Forums how do we save germany ?
Support V4 in the upcoming invasion.

Germany is gone my man. the soviets made sure of that when they took Berlin.
All our artifacts and knowledge is lost, all culture is gone, most of the men born before the war are dead or didnt reproduce.

For something to catch fire again you need a a tiny glow to spark a bigger flame.
We dont have that anymore.

its utterly fucked. Just move to the countryside and sort yourself out and pray/meditate

brainwashed by allies and commies after ww2 you mean. After that brainwashed by our own government

You cant.

Every single year. Every single year, for decades and decades, these Arab, Negroid and Turk foreign hordes come here. And they breed. And breed. And breed. And don't assimilate. And usurp our culture. And bring their death cult religion. And gain the right to vote. And influence politics. And breed. And breed. And encourage other mongrels to come here because they see Germany has lost it's soul.

It's not about now. It's about what happens in 50 years. In a century. You are the problem as well, willingly ignorant and delusional. With your liberal talking points and falsification of the gravity of our situation.

Germany is dead. It must either be resurrected or left to rot. And we need help from the West.

Dir ist klar dass eine "starke" (10-15%) AfD zwar nichts bewirken kann aber die Polarisierung stärkt und somit den Bürgerkrieg schneller passieren lässt?

What can we do to help the Germans?

> own government

american proxy you mean.

put them out of their misery for good

A big part of our german heritage is being able to work together with other cultures.
Preußen was the First european country to grant religious freedom.
Our art and music were always connected to italy and france.
The poets and philosophers we are so proud of dreamed about a United humanity.
The only people that destroy our heritage are those who think the third reich is all we ever had

>Save germany save Europe
Forget about it

Civil war in Germany.
The soldiers and generals somewhat openly talking about a putsch etc got caught, imprisoned and made silent.
Also all of our barracks are gonna be renamed to represent EU values and not german values ( the rax are all named after great commanders and warheroes...for now)

I hope and pray that this awful last 70 years in europe will end and the left will only be a memory and germans take back there land for a great new USA Canada Europe UK allies that will send all of us back to being 99% white and bring great vengeance on our enemies ! I can't just sit here and hope forever and hopefully we will wake up enough people and it will happen sooner then latter and it will happen we are at the breaking point now so Sieg Hail to all whites oppressed by the jews and the left !

good night pol see you soon friends youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM

We need much more terror attacks from muslims, on child care centres/schools and churches. So even the dumbest fucking whore blond girl or great kanzelor merkel will finaly begin to realise that this was a shit idea.

Wrong again. Germany was not destroyed before. This time it will be.

send spoons

I will send my illegal plastic spork collection

>but next german election we can win

ahahaHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"No"

There are 2 choices.
Either Merkel and nothing changes or
Schulz and everything goes to shit even faster.

Nothing is gonna save this country short of revolution but even if that happens (Protip: It won't) then the nice democratic freedom loving allies are gonna crush it because a strong Germany would be a "threat" to them.

You anglos are cetainly the best goyim

You are not better off than us m8

Civil war will not be caused by the army

This.

Did someone want another bombing.

You have lost your mind. You are a hopelessly delusional under-educated moron, blissfully coming up to the cliff, ready to jump with your fellow pseudo-Germans. The horror of seeing a German equate our connection to France, Italy, the British Empire and even the Slavic East to Negroid, Arab and Turkic Asian mongrels of today is frightening. You truly don't see the problem. Brainwashed, raceless, identity lacking, hollowed-out German traitor. The Germans you are thinking of, the poets, the inventors, the artists, the philosophers, the scientists, WOULD BE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES seeing some pseudo German bitch like you compare their hopes for Germany with the soulless pest Germany is nowadays. This is NOT about the Third Reich, child. Germany has history besides those 12 years, and every single one of our ancestors is screaming at us from the astral plane.

This.

Plus, according to 80% of the fags living here: Everything that's remotely conservative is nazi. EOD.

You didnt even read what he wrote did you?
jesus christ kickstart your brain mate.

We didnt let you do it last time and would stop you now.
We need strong Germany.

Manchester called

Eeeeh, WHAT are you on about.

The Eternal Anglo, betrayer of Europa, the great deceiver

About british idea to destroy Germany in 1945. Sir Winston had a nice plan for you

>muh Prussia would have tolerated being a third world country

Lol how can someone be this wrong, gay AND angry

Lol without Gastarbeiter we would be a third world shithole today and not a leading Export country

I did indeed read what he wrote and responded accordingly to his lack of judgement to our situation. Equating our European family and heritage to Immigrant horde substitution is terrifying.
I have nothing left to say. Germans are willfully, almost enthusiastically, getting ready to end Germany for good, and you are among the ranks of the braindead soulless pseudo-German zombies eating away at our heritage, culture and history. There is no hope.

>The Warsaw Confederation (January 28, 1573), was an important development in the history of Poland and Lithuania that extended religious tolerance to nobility and free persons within the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.[1] is considered the formal beginning of religious freedom in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, and in fact is the first such document in Europe

Well the yanks had the idea to destroy you.

And well, the UK is at fault for a lot of reasons why ww2 was so ugly or even started, next in line for fault would be poland.

>Save Germany
Why ? Why save the people who destroyed Europe twice to fulfill their delusions of grandeur ? Even nowadays, their actions lead to the destruction of Europe, or rather what's left of it.

Let them die.

He legitimately believes this. I can't wait for someone to do a master thesis on the mass delusion of modern Germans in the face of the extinction of everything.

There is no hope.

>Gastarbeiter
>GASTarbeiter
>GAST

Genau, und die Gäste müssen nun wieder gehen :-)

>destroy germany, save europe

fixed it for you.

There is something really wrong with germans, its rooted so deep i think it must be a genetic defect.
they have an inner urge, a powerful need, to destroy this continent and exterminate every single white person alive.

In only the last 100 years alone they attempted it 3 times, the third attempt is currently underway.

there will be no paradise, no happiness, as long as germany exists.

did any of you people actually talked to the general german population, outside /pol?

I did.

These people are like drones, mindlessly consuming everything the TV throws at them.
They will not stop with multikulti, they will not stop removing european borders, they wont stop any of their anti-european actions.

They HAVE TO continue doing it.

No, its not the eternal, magical evil jew steering the poor, gullible germans.
its the germans themselves who want the world to burn.

If Hitler won WW2, i can promine you the germans would be all like:

>alright, jobs done.
>europe is ruined, untold millions of whites dead
>mission accomplished!!! and then they nuke themselves to make space for whatever else that isnt white.

thats how the brainwashing began slowy but steady

Please.

Gastarbeiter waren der Beginn der Paralellgesellschaft, anstatt Löhne zu erhöhen hat man die Prinzipien des freien Marktes ausgehöhlt um sich billige Sklaven aus
unterentwickelten Ländern ranzuschaffen dann hat man michel erzählt WIR BRAUEN DAS FÜR DIE RENTE UND WIRTSCHAFT UND SOWISO SEI MAL KEIN NAZI DU NAZI

t. the walking victim complex of europe

the reich tried to negoiate with you, our claims werent ungrounded or too spectacular.
Your shitty new leader made sure war would happen, obviously because the UK told him so.

its time to give back our land friend

eh.... this is why germany no longer deserves to exist.

Most of your land is rightful German clay

Oh please lol. Your anti-German sentiment is apparent. Even during World War 2, Europe was not destroyed. The biggest restraint was put on the Wehrmacht in the West, with some unfortunate decisions along the line. The East is a different story. The Polish-German relationship is a sad thing. Though it's funny you think you're more white.
>exterminate every single white person alive
umm, no lol
>These people are like drones, mindlessly consuming everything the TV throws at them.
They will not stop with multikulti, they will not stop removing european borders, they wont stop any of their anti-european actions
This is true, for modern Germans. Totally agree.

Luther didn't destroy Europe.
Wilhelm didn't destroy Europe.
Hitler didn't destroy Europe.
Merkel is destroying Germany.

I gave up.

>No, its not the eternal, magical evil jew steering the poor, gullible germans.

It is, ok maybe not a secret clique of jews but the people in control.

We Germans are literally a hivemind and do whatever the people in charge command.
Unlike the people and nations who value individualist freedom we value collectivist order.

You blaming the average german is pretty pointless since the average german literally doesn't think for themselves.

>t. the walking victim complex of europe

the germans?

>ohh noo the evil jews are dominating us
>ohhh noooo the evil polaks are doing something in danzig
>ohh noooo the evil ***insert whoever you want to take land from*** are doing something

>the reich tried to negoiate with you
>give us everything we want or else we fuck you up

you really dont deserve to exist.
i value niggers and muslims higher than germans, because at least they care about themselves and protect their culture and heritage (however shit and barbaric it is).

U jelly poland

You do realize that the Third Reich alone in its short 12 years of existence contributed more to science and culture than your whole nation in all of its existence, dont you?

Really? We're the ones who have to be held back?We could just let you guys roam the countryside of Germany for a few years and their entire bloodline would be half slav.

This.

We are like robot, if programmed rightly it can do awesome things, if infested by a (((virus))) it becomes extremely destructive

The only reason that people like Poland on Sup Forums is because you have few Muslims. Marx was also a Jew and Luther, Wilhelm, and Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Luther didn't destroy Europe.
>Wilhelm didn't destroy Europe.
>Hitler didn't destroy Europe.
>Merkel is destroying Germany.

Lets ask the 60 million dead whites your granddads murdered during WW2 if they think europe was destroyed.
oh wait, we cant ask them.
they're dead.

>Your shitty new leader

It all happend because of fucking jozef beck(foreign minister) who was a moron...
P.S Hitler attacked in 1939 because he knew in 1 year Poland will rebuild it's army
P.S (2) You were using a lot of Polish guns and cannons so it was not only your engineering during WWII

Fuck Germany and everthing it represents. I cant wait for day when their EU scam will fold and their illusion economy crashes alongside liberal globalism they promote. Germany is biggest reason european countries are in shitty situation.

Like Japan or Korea, sure.

The fact that those subhumans didn't get deported makes him right, you know.

My country kept Europe in that war because of (((them))) so stop fucking blaming Germany for something they didn't want.

>Europe destroyed 1939-1945
>Post on an Imageboard 2017
>Insist it got destroyed

Delusional as usual.
By the way, Lithuania called - they still demand an apology, fuckboy.

>Third Reich alone in its short 12 years of existence contributed more to science and culture

hahahaha ohh fugg, here come the basement edgy kids.

>third reich culture

>Hitler did nothing wrong.

uh-huh, wanna ask the 60 million dead whites the same question?

Lol the german economy is stronger than ever thanks to the eu

> Marx
> German
> Polish education

We didnt ask for anything that wasnt actually german clay. It was a sensible request which you trampled by deciding to listen to the jewish snakes in bongland.
Trust me, I have no hate for poles but your delusion is absolutely amazing. the commies did a bigger numer on you than they did on us.

Pay debnts you dirty niggers

Sorry German friends you lost Islam will destroy you from the inside they wont stop until religion is all and only for allah as their evil filled quran says. Dont worry though your fall wont be germany alone merkel will bring all europe down with you. Last refuge will be U.S.

It's funny how you guys still do not get it. This mindset is why you are turning into 3rd world black / muslim shithole in 2-3 generations.

Go away Polen. Your hatred against your superior neighbors is clouding your mind.

Also, whoever made that pic is a history blackwasher. Alaric lol? Rome fell in the late 5th century because of over expansion, not proto-Germans. Luther ending Christendom lol wut?? There were European religious wars before him. Marx? Bad example of a German, was Jewish and communist. Wilhelm II declared WW1 WHAT LOL? Where the fuck did that come from? He had war declared against him. He didn't even want the war. And Hitler? Didn't declare any war, France and England declared war against him for the measure against Poland.

poor cuck, jews here, jews there, jews everywhere.

>we never did a single thing wrong in the last 2,000 years!! if something bad happened, im telling you it was the JOOOZ.

Bomb Europe

Yes, we are good at exploiting the EU and our population to further our economy. After all this is all that matters.