youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM
youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg
youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YS0ftScMg
youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo
youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
youtube.com/watch?v=03mS-ibqQxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walk always in the light or we will drag you into it.

first you need to gain weight and stop caring about your beard, then you need to stop washing your teeth and shut yourself from every social contact, then and only then you can start sperging about muh pagan roots

How can you show such disrespect to your ancestors who laid the foundations of the west? You're no better than the kikes flooding your country with shitskins
Fuck you

You wont do anything fucking pussy

you need to start inscribing your spell book. you start of with 3 first level spells but as you level, you'll learn more. I recommend taking magic missle as one of your starter spells

you're off to a good start

Wiccans are roleplaying faggots

>Meditate somewhere out in nature
>Feed birds until you become their human bro
>Reject consumerism

I hope a nigger rapes your mother and kills you in your sleep, anti-white trash

and grease, fucking hell grease can be a beast of a spell

great, now you just need the weight and the beard and you'll be perfect

grease + burning hands = a cheap wall of fire

that's something i'm not going to tell my players

Christcucks are so threatened by anyone not subscribing to their cult. Exactly why I left Christ behind. You act EXACTLY like the Jews.
I want a religion of brotherhood and peace not one of guilt and Judaism.

Ignite your inner beast through the fires of struggle. Stop consuming and start living. Hunt animals instead of buying meat at the store, cultivate your own crops and rely on Earth itself to provide for you instead of the state or system. Realise that killing is nature, and the strength you have is granted to you by nature. Personify those aspects of nature and reality as deities. You are now pagan.

i'm not threatened by some autistic convict

But not all Pagans were treefuggers
Is there a reading list or something where I can learn more? I know Stephen McNallen wrote a book on Asatru and I'm planning on checking that one out

Then why do you keep replying to this thread

because your sperging is hilarious

Just look to nature and follow its laws. There's a lot to research but the animals are doing things better than the Christcucks atm.

You could practice Buddhism and incorporate Greek and Hindu pagan ethics and mythology. At least such syncretism has some historical precedent (see: Greco-Bactria).

Other than than, you could reroll and hope to be reborn as a Japanaese and follow Shinto. Besides that, your only option is bullshit western new age green paganism, and goddess worship where you'll spend all day with mentally deranged cultural spastics.

Practice any religion that isn't abrahamic.

lol what a cunt you genuinely are

>Buddhism

Kek
asatru.org/
There are lots of movements out there, there's a Celtic Druid movement in Australia thats quite large, but they sound like cucks on race.

>How do I become pagan?

find a couple new gods.

You read
unfortunately we don't got any straya guilds.

Worship the emu, its your true master.

Thats fine I'm not planning on staying in Straya for much longer. What would you recommend?

i think you mean aryan

i keked

yee

The only modern Indo-European paganisms that I've found that actually have extant cultural lineages are Hinduism, and small vestiges of Slavic paganism that survives in the Russian Far East.

Everything else is a reconstruction based on very scant evidence. It's useful to remind oneself that Greco-Roman, German, Slavic, and Hindu paganism are all derived from the same Indo-European source. Hinduism is a "white" religion, despite the majority of modern practitioners being mixed race castes. Hinduism is the only continuous LIVING Indo-European paganism. Greco-Roman paganism has sufficient literary and historical documentation to be reconstructed. Slavic paganism has a few surviving niche communities in the Russian wilderness. That's it.

German paganism is defunct, as sad as I am to say it. It can only reasonably be treated as a literary tradition now, not a religion, via the Sagas for example.

My recommendation would be to use Hinduism as an anchor, and then to incorporate the Norse and Greek literary traditions as supplementals. This is why I also consider Buddhism to be a very valid method of PRACTICE, due to it's Indo-European origins as well.

>Buddhism
>Kek
Buddhism is Indo-European, fool.

A lot of things are Indo-European. I'm Celtic/Nordic not Asian. I see little point in practicing a foreign religion, its no different from practicing Christianity.

You are Asian. Indo-Europeans are Asian horse riders. That's where you come from. Celtic and Norse mythology are just aesthetic curtains over the core Indo-European religion. The essence of THE Indo-European religion is common to all. And like I said, you can refer to all of the Celtic and Norse gods in a literary fashion, but there simply isn't a surviving system of worship for those particular cultural lineages. Keep the aesthetics if you want, but don't become a larper.

You're best bet is to cut through the outer shells, and find the core. I suggest reading pic related.

>You are Asian. Indo-Europeans are Asian horse riders.

No user, I'm not Asian.
That WAS Europe (Hint: Its in the name Indo-European) once, over thousands of years Europe became what it is today. Go read up on Indo-European migration and the races.

Start worshipping the everlasting Gobstopper.

The Urheimat of the White Race is in the East. Yes, it's probably West of the Urals in Ukraine, but the original span of the white race is from The Cliffs of Moher all the way to the Tarim Basin. It's why Tolkien wrote that Man awoke in the East.

It actually doesn't matter where whites are from though. The issue is the commonality of our pagan traditions. Celtic and Norse lineages are husks, with very little material from which to draw ethics, morality, or worship practices. You're setting yourself up for a very weak tradition that won't survive future contact with more sophisticated systems. Why can't you simply read the best of the literary material available, and use Stoic, Hindu, and Buddhist examples of practice as a general guide to how to live as a pagan. There's plenty of Celtic and Norse literary material--even Arthurian legend sort of counts despite it's Christian elements. Even Beowulf was written by a Christian, but is still valuable pagan literature.

Teach your kids the stories of Western paganisms, don't skip the Greeks either just because you're Celtic and Norse. You'd be doing yourself a disfavor to skip the Bhagavad Gita as well.

If you want a non-memey daily practice, and you think Buddhism is too brown and Asian, then just read up on Stoicism. But if you plan on dawning robes, and lighting fires at stone henge, you're just a faggot who isn't thinking about what it sustainable in the long term as an alternative for Christianity and Islam.

Whats your opinion on Asatru the Germanic religion? Seems like there is a fair amount of literature on it
youtube.com/watch?v=cDvPdWBeEFc

Read up on Advaita Vedanta (Hindu Philosophy) and Smartism (Hindu denomination). Advaita Vedanta is about the only religious philosophy that doesn't look childish given modern scientific knowledge, and Smartism is Advaitic but also allows you to believe in a personal god if you want. All the various personal gods are just different manifestations of the one ultimate reality. Take the philosophy of advaita vedanta and just add your favourite western pagan gods to it.

I have an aesthetic affinity for it. The essence of it can still be understood and incorporated into daily life, however I do not buy into most modern worship reconstructions, nor do I think they're necessary. Sort of like the frog DNA in Jurassic Park, I think it's better to fill the holes with genuine elements of other surviving Indo-Euopean paganisms, than to make up new Norse or Celtic rituals. That's why I endorse a comparative religion study approach to all of it. It's fine to focus on one particular aesthetic, but people should have a strong understanding of each major cultural branch into order to have the fullest, most accurate picture that is possible now. I think seeing the common roots of the gods will give anyone a deeper appreciating of the underlying aspects that they represent. Of course at the end of the day, you can focus on your own cultures representation of that aspect, but comparative study gives modern paganism an intellectual core that it otherwise lacks.

In my opinion, without the comparative study, you get things like Wicca, and bullshit nature worship that are essentially pacifistic inversions of pagan ethics. The best way to call bullshit on those type of things is by pointing out the elements of the broader common tradition that contradict new age soft-paganisms, which are often just deracinated Christian ethics with a female face, and pre-Christian aesthetics.

worship the nigger, hes the one who fucks your waifu

Kek

Try to post truthful answer.
Find out what God /Gods can have more than 1, most pagans had many Gods. What Gods where worshiped in your region, but any OK. After you find gods buy idols or make that represent the Gods you wish to worship. There is info online about special days for each God, What they represent, and so on. Make a shrine for each, to give offering, and pray to them.
And away you go, right to Hell.

Give up the idea that there is a literal god
Give up the idea that you can live without a god
Worship the symbols that are the universe

Youre a dumbass, but anyways, have fun in hell.
Seriously, dont fuck up like this

Loki: God of fire, the trickster,
Dionysus: was the god of the grape harvest, wine making and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy in Greek mythology.
Apollo: God of the Sun, the Light, the Music and Prophecy
Aphrodite: she was a goddess of victory, fertility, and even prostitution.
See how easy it is just looked up

How bout a little music to set the mood!
Danzig: How the Gods Kill
youtube.com/watch?v=R2lWM_Lgv-s
Baal: God of fertility, weather, rain, wind, lightning, seasons, war, patron of sailors and sea-going merchants

Tool: Passive
youtube.com/watch?v=fNnyfeFhdQA
Top Gods: Odin, Zeus, Baal, Jupiter

I'm not christian, no one is interested in your LARP.

>buddist
>greek
>hindu
>shinto
>(((new age)))
you forgot Odinism

>>Washing your teeth

Go eat some pizza Luigi.

An interesting story every Guitar player Knows
Going down to the crossroads to sell your soul to the devil. Why we are so troubled!
Tool: Judith
youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM

Your picture sucks
Jews are trying to destroy your religion because they know that without it, your culture will not survive. You are going to end up exactly like West Europe. Stupid nigger

Last for me hope I helped out the cause!
Metallica: Am I Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg

>full mane of virile hair
>tasteful trimming of modest facial hair
>solid bone structure and powerful jaw/brow
>lives in a spacious countryside location
>multiple hobbies
>not afraid to stand out
>fit and aspiring to higher things in life

7/10 could rise to 8 if he starts tacking on mass

Buy a gun, put in your mouth, and then pull the trigger.

Run around naked, give trees random hugs

>anti-white trash
It's bad to be against white trash now?

I hope that one day, you'll get to be honest with yourself.

KYS!

>How do I become pagan?

The gods are all around you - pagan/animist is the natural state of the human.

youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4

wake up every morning go for a run and rub your cock on trees

Snow niggers being similar to niggers, really makes you think.

>muh hell.
Kek. Stay classy, Christians. If you hate jews so much why do you freely take up their religion?

The west cannot survive without strong Christianity (not cuckianity that is currently practiced).

It is known: youtube.com/watch?v=L4YS0ftScMg

just pick an inanimate object and worship it...fairly simple desu.

Traditional Catholicism is more authentically "pagan" than any neopaganism. In this religion you find the living traditions of our ancestors, all of them baptized into worship of Christ. Catholicism is our European faith and the living connection to our past.

Western Civilization is literally called Christendom.

Get with it the program, kiddos. We have an upcoming crusade.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo

Shhh, they'll call you a kike and a shill.

>shitskins
And yet you people keep aligning yourself politically with said shitskins and their religion.

>b-b-but they hate da joos too?!?!

>Kek. Stay classy, Christians. If you hate jews so much why do you freely take up their religion?

LMFAO - Jews didn't invent hell...

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

Most pagans are left leaning. When they are accused of being racist they immediately shrug it off and say they aren't.

It's so amusing when Americans think they're European when they've never lived here, and their ancestors have lived in America for generations.

I do that already, it's called Christianity.

>lol why would someone whos family has only lived somewhere for 4 generations care for a place where their ancestors lived for hundreds of generations
>lol uncultured americans so dumb xd

Leave behind your preconceived ideas of what religion and spirituality have to be and start learning about the gods of your ancestors. Simple enough.

This sounds right. Keep it simple. Spend as much time in nature as possible.

All pagans are cucks on race, you Jewish moron.

Oh yes and you must pay tribute to :
Emperor Trump
Slayer: South of Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=03mS-ibqQxQ

WE

I'll grant that you Baltic folks have a somewhat different heritage. Western Europe however has had a much better time with Christian religion. The pre-Christian festivals my ancestors celebrated were largely absorbed into Christianity in one form or another, and many of the deities they worshiped were made into saints or else were replaced by Christ or Mary or by the archangel Michael.

Catholic mysticism is an extremely broad, deep, and interesting field. There is something there for everyone who wants to take a look. There are many ways to be a Christian and many different archetypes and heroes within Christianity for one to look to.

I'm not one to mock others faith, so if paganism is what you want, go for it. But as an ex-pagan, I am telling you that i think you will get a lot more out of the Church if you give it a shot.

Rocks and dirt don't matter that much, taking a boat ride doesn't have an affect on tens of thousands of years of genetic inheritance. Blood is real, not the floors it walks on. If the continent of Europe can make someone European, then your new Sub-Saharan and Arab neighbors are Europeans.

Be white. Unfortunately you can't, your blood being tainted by your subhuman natives.

You'll need to take a 2-day pagan certification course... but beyond that it's pretty straight forward process

Mate you can't handle the banter, can you?

Oh Great Emu, thank you for the blessings you have provided this day.

It's so amusing when Baltics think that they aren't Russians.

Take your clothes off, roll around in shit, have no morals, rape kids, dump the dead wherever you feel like and sacrifice whoever to the weather god.

I was making fun of how his sole argument was about going to hell. Ergo, "muh hell".

Christianity is a mix of Judaism and Paganism. Which begs the question: why do you decide to push away your actual gods in favor of a singular, Jewish god? It makes no sense, I can understand if someone didn't understand the underlying history but you have no excuse as you have an enormous archive of history at your disposal.