Some Christians hate gays.
GET OVER IT!

fpbp

>a
>fucking
>leaf

and they go right to hell

is this a bot?

Why does every world religion hate the gays? I truly don't understand. Especially if love is a divine faculty. Why does no religion out there condone being gay? Why would God make them that way if they weren't meant to be with another man?

Tbf, homosexuality is just another sin. From a Christian standpoint it's no worse than me coveting my neighbor's wife.

I got you senpai

>anything other than atheism

>leaf

>Some are gay
Not on my watch.

There's nothing wrong with Gay people, we're all sinners but the LGBT mafia is satanic

Christianity has been completely balkanized by Jesuit mindfuckers.

Because it turns out the whole slippery slope fallacy isn't actually a fallacy.
Pedosexual rights is becoming a thing.

>There's nothing wrong with Gay people
kys faggot

Hey buddy, love is love, get over it.
Children are people too.

>you will be called a bigot in your lifetime for not agreeing with #FreeJared and #NotAllPedos.

>no don't you see
>my sky god cares about consensual love between two people of proper age enough to damn them to hell
>ignore the fact that it's in the same part of the bible as not wearing mixed cloth or plowing the corner of your fields
>also ignore the fact that christ literally died on the cross so that you wouldn't need to do that stupid shit in the old testament to get into heaven and erase original sin

If a child can choose his/her/xer gender then I'm pretty sure he/she/xe can consent to sexual relationships -- children aren't as stupid as you think they are, that's very ignorant of you.
Science is teaching us a lot, top psychologists have reached a consensus on this okay, what are you against science? hah.

this shit will happen

why would god be anywhere but the sky huh

literally this.

And some others are pedophiels.
Get over it too ?

matthew 15:11

Some Christians are going to hell?

fuck that, science is NOT based on consensus you dumb-ass. Its based upon facts, and the facts say that all this trans-testicle crap is total bullshit!

Everyone sins, but not feeing any remorse for your sinning is when there's a problem. This man clearly has no shame, so he is going to hell.

So you have nothing to say to that huh?!
the second someone actually starts a dialog you just nope.jpg your way out?!

Mixed cloth was only worn by the high priests at the time of writing, it's just telling you to know your place. Fertilizer didn't exist either, not plowing the corners of fields allows the field to retain enough nutrients for the next year. Christ died so that you can do this stupid shit but as long as you eventually figure out it's stupid and stop doing it you can become a good person.
>my sky god
Here's your issue. God isn't a bearded man in the sky, God is the ideal state of man which men are meant to strive to become. Hell isn't a fiery pit of despair that your soul goes to after you die, it's a corrupt society that you leave your children in after you die because you were too greedy/envious/wrathful/lustful/gluttonous/slothful/proud to give them a better life.

Tell us more about how mature children are, fucking pedo

>wants to neck gays
>REEEEEEEE islam is bad because muslim are throwing them off roofs
sometimes i wonder if pol's problem with islam is that they are jealous they aren't the one killing the gays

It's almost like I was sarcastically rendering future arguments that are going to be used by leftist media & the cultural marxists over the next 10 years as the social conditioning really rots away at the degenerate population.