youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=epeQwq-aYV0
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/07/PD16_246_12421.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay strong, my eastern-European brethren!

Fuck EU.

They shouldn't make a country do something if they don't want to.

I don't know why they haven't left that shit hole failure yet.

Good and progressive.

STAY STRONG POLAND

Erh... DO YOUR BEST HUNGARY

Whats the situation with Slovakia & Czech Rep did they already give in?

I hope we will finally leave this fckin European Reich already.

>illegal migrant share

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS

THERE IS NO SHARE BECAUSE THERE SHOULD NOT BE TRANSFERRING THEM AMONGST OURSELVES BUT EXPELLING THEM

FUCK

>1 post by this ID
shills just kys

>ouselves
>bulgaria
>europe

Slovakia and Hungary are fighting in court against quotas, with Poland's support
President of Czechia called this situation "islamic invasion", so I think they are alright.

taking in fugees, from the other side, is not possible

well, we are in europe and part of the european union and having our own borders assaulted by the bearded muzz

unlike germony, we have bar wires and vigilantes roaming with ATVs protecting the border

GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=LpFlT_rxfLY

Yep. Majority of them escaped to Germany xD

>Spain 41% agree muslims should not migrate
explain yourselves how can Germany beat you?

You had a good innings but you will be culturally and ethnically replaced chaps.

>I don't know why they haven't left that shit hole failure yet.
Polish (((politicians))) want that sweet globalist money

yaaaas merkel slaaaay

>tfw all of Europe's thousands of years of relentless competition, organization, honing, fighting, dying, reproducing learning and triumph are bottled up into nothing but football, because it's the only time the globalists let them use their fighting spirit and natural group organizational fury that comes with a homogeneous society.

Europes 10th Crusade comes out of Poland?

I wonder if its plausable for there to be a 'European Army' call home. Where as many fighting aged men of european descent as possible travel back to our 'ancestual homelands' if you will to purge the migrants?

Am i alone in being on that train of thought?

We milk the EU as much as we can and then we leave. 2020 - gibs will end. We just need to wait a few more years, eazy

>Polish jacket says Polska
>Hungarian jacket doesn't say Magyarország
Dumb image

Portugal...the 55th state of africa

What actually is going to happen if poland says no again?
will there be another deadline or something?

"country"

We EU now. I bet you dont like it when the FEDs tell your state what to do either, but thats what makes America Great, rather than if it were 50 irrelevant countries.

Europeans, explain to me how forcing a country to take people they clearly don't want is going to work in any way possible?

The refugees will hate it because they will face actual racism and won't get and welfare.

The countries will hate it because they have to spend money on people they have no interest in at all.

I just don't get it.

A "European Army", as it stands, would mean a European Union (American) (((globalist))) army, to suppress nationalism and break-offs and to enforce the will of the globalists. There needs to be collapse, a revolution and a rebirth, as we saw in the previous century. Then, we can have our SS Washington / SS Kiwi or paramilitaries and general chimp-out.

Yeah, my dumb African brain forgot that Hungarians speak English.
My bad.

"Take migrant share"; even the language suggests that this is some form of "fair share", like when people take collective blame in a failed project.

They didn't cause this shit, and forcing a part of this turd on them is horseshit. Polaks may be reactionary christcucks that still believe most of what the jews fed them from the war, but I sincerely hope both they and Hungary tell the European Union to go fuck itself with an 8 feet T-bar.

The EU probably thinks that forcing these people upon them will magically make them start to like diversity/multicultralism etc

->they will want to fine us (some say about $250k/refugee) -> we go to the EU court

Yea, kick last healthies economies in EU.

Refugees won't face anything, because they will be locked in camps

> Mariusz Blaszczak made the comments in an interview on Radio Zet on Thursday, a day after the Gazeta Wyborcza daily reported that the ministry plans to put asylum seekers in containers behind barbed wire. Blaszczak did not deny those details, and said: “If there is an emergency situation we must be prepared for all scenarios…The bad scenario is a wave of migration that could sweep across Poland.”

Britain, Poland, and Hungary vs France Spain Germany. It can happen!

Plus all the american volunteers (many poles mongrels like me are just waiting to burn down commie towns)

Actually, they're right. with the destruction (however gradual) of national sovereignty, then homogeny, then racial and cultural identity, you are left with an unsturdy consumerist mass that may be controlled and directed as the controllers see fit.

Do you reckon they will refuse?

> to suppress nationalism

There is nothing wrong with Pan-European Nationalism.

>they will be locked in camps
hehe I want to see this

> commie towns
ayyo, leave our commie towns alone

Our gov will refuse, 100% sure of this. This situation is no longer about accepting refugees or not, but about foreign dictators trying to tell us what to do. And that activates our butthurt

>->they will want to fine us (some say about $250k/refugee) -> we go to the EU court
sounds totally worth not taking them, if your option was take them or pay the money

better option: tie it up in court and dump the EU like the cheap blacked whore she is in a couple more years

First you forced us to take them all and now you don't want them? If we still had Gheddafi or we could bring back the rapefugees and sink their ships without EU cucks to fine the shit out of us this wouldn't be happening. Enjoy what you bought upon yourselves (at least no terror attack will ever happen here in Italy)

>Pan-European nationalism
NO
SUCH
THING

>EU

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's not.
It's why despite the absolutely insane amount of social engineering and brainwashing, we still have heavily segregated cultures. Even in fucking Germany there's like no overlap between Turks and Germans, apart from Kebab stores.

It simply will not work, but that has never stopped the elite from trying to force their pipe dream.

Is this people born in Europe or european ethinicity(as in white)?

kek

After you go to e.u court you an win your case and not pay fines?

Stay strong, kurwa, you in the right here

Thank you for the chemo.

Stay strong

Germoney invades Poland again and Germoney gets crushed again

Of course. If it succeeds, you'll eliminate national identities, cultures, races and be left with mere economic zones and nothing dividing them; ten horns on seven heads of the same international beast. for an international elite, this would set them as kings, with no limit on their powers that borders, cultures and races create.

We took some of them but they always escape to Germoney
We would gladly take more of them and show them our never ending hospitality :^)

I like how germany, france is taking muslims instead of ukrainians

>UK doesn't even hit 50%
>Even after endless rape gang revelations
>Meanwhile even Belgium is over 60%
Just nuke us.

I'm literally on Sup Forums where the White race and its homeland are venerated and some shartinmart amerilard wants to tell me there's no such thing as a Paneuropean Nationalism

Where are you going my little mind. Res Publica Victory again.

SOON

>better option: tie it up in court and dump the EU like the cheap blacked whore she is in a couple more years
That's the most likely scenario, I suppose.

With what? I think that only Swedish army is more pathetic than German at the moment

if they go to the EU court there won't be a relevant ruling. this shit will take them years to decide upon, at which time the EU will either be dead or have drastically changed its stance on immigration

stay strong brothers in the east

>tfw this is from 2014

How is Romania handling migrants?

Hungary n Poland stronk!

Do you know how they handle the gypsies?

Slovakia took christian Syrians only. Around 150. Some of the went to Iraq.

But some stayed here.

They send them to Germany?
At least that's what we did, I haven't seen a gypsy in years in Warsaw

all the more reason to support poland. white people need to have their own 'reserve' to live together with their own, kind of like when you put endangered game species in a forest of their own so they can thrive without competition

this

POLAND, HUNGARY YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE YEARLY RAMADAN BOMBATHON WITH US!

The world is counting on you, Poland. The odds may be against you, but that certainly never stopped you before.
youtube.com/watch?v=epeQwq-aYV0

poland is based

I have faith in them

:^)

>What actually is going to happen if poland says no again?
We and Germanywill play our beloved geopolitical sport once again

Tfw your gypsies are already too dumb to go anywhere.

Some of those.. with less incest in family went to England.

How deluded must you be to think that the EU army will be used as anything other then another cudgel agianst white Europeans.

>camps with barbed wire

why cant all of europe care about their people like poland?

Annex us pls

migration from .DE
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/07/PD16_246_12421.html

I'm laughing. I will repeat meself: Germans in 2017 come hitting us with flowers, dressed in rainbow colours, with pink dildos shoved up their asses.
Germans are a joke and you won't do shit also.
Give them a boot like we do

Poland and Hungary have shed more blood fighting islam than France and Germany, so it should come as no surprise that they are fully cognizant of islam and its evils.

I want to hug all Lithuanians, we won't annex you, you just join us again already

>Germans are a joke
>says country created in Versal' and Yalta

>and you won't do shit also.
And who is going to stop us, brave toilet washers?

WW2 electric boogaloo. you got refugee ghettos across europe. a military build up in europe. germany, itally and spain on the same side against the brits and even with marcon the french because hes removing kebab and germany is eying poland...

so its not 1984 its really 1939

We have good allies this time. We are in NATO. Stop memeing.
Also ssij mojego chuja Wania

You have no understanding of how the us or federalism works.

what are you gonna do after tomorrow?
make threads saying YESTERDAY, A WEEK AGO and so on?

kek has spoken

YESSSSSSS

Realistically, what will happen if poland and hungary refuse migrants on june?

Poland Stronk!

Brussels elites will cry in anger and we will be called heartless racist or something

Nothing. They can't really force us to do anything, and we can veto most of the stuff they could try to do to blackmail us.

The Eternal Anglo gives them a high five for helping to kill the ever deteriorating union

Not really, outside of the battle of Vienna Poland hasn't fought a whole lot of muslims though while France had Charles Martel along with the Crusades which all had a massive amount of French fighting in them.

invade europe please ivan and SMASH THE AYRIAN MENACE! i will give you poland for doing so

You can give him a blowjob you western faggot, that's all