I was wondiering if this board is appropiate for the discussion of serious anthropological topics related with genetics...

I was wondiering if this board is appropiate for the discussion of serious anthropological topics related with genetics and historical descriptions of ancient populations.

If any moderator could solve my doubt I would be deeply grateful, since the board description is a bit ambiguos regarding it's scope.

A.H.

Other urls found in this thread:

arild-hauge.com/eindex.htm
elpais.com/diario/2008/04/06/cultura/1207432801_850215.html
revistaañocero.com/secciones/historia-ignorada/nazis-canarias
canarias-semanal.org/not/11597/denuncian_el_expolio_aleman_del_patrimonio_aborigen_de_canarias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the spanish are mudslime rapebabies, class dismissed

>I was wondiering if this board is appropiate for the discussion of serious
no

>If any moderator could solve
no

No, it is not. Get ready for image macros of black people juxtaposed with gorrilas.

You didn't even ask a question. /?

/his/ would be your best bet mate

Why are all your id's purple and mine is pink? Is this some sort of bad joke?

A.H.

>I was wondiering if this board is appropiate for the discussion of serious anthropological topics related with genetics and historical descriptions of ancient populations.
Well, if you get lucky, you might come across a thread where there is discussion beyond "X is a rapebaby of Y who is a rapebaby of Z".

>serious anthropological topics
> it's scope.
> It's

Cannot spell but poses as a 'serious' thinker.

(possessive of it is "its").

not one of us.

NOT ONE OF US.

RREEEEEE

>initials
It doesn't matter who we are

What matters is our plan

Thanks.

I recognize I make a lot of mistakes when writing in english. Sorry. I will improve it with time.

A.H.

Does "A.H." stands for "Active Homo"?
Anyways, we don't like your kind.

A.H. stands for my name, Alejandro de Herrera, sir.

What is my kind?

A.H.

>A.H.
Nice try, but a genuine steaming newfag would have filled out the name field.
You always forget to do this.

I didn't realize there was a name field, thanks.

Well normally I would say yes you can though you have to find the posters who take an interest of such topics first.
You see right now its day time in America/this side of the world so you are most likely to find shitposters at this hour. You might have better luck during the night hours when things are a bit slower. (possibly then night hours though I am not sure)
Though if you want ask away I would be happy to hear and see if I can come up with an answer to your questions.

Crap I meant to say possibly the afternoon too

I am intrigued about the origin of the natives of the canary islands.

The berber hipothesis is widely accepted nowadays, but when you look at the topic a bit deeper, everything is extremely confusing.

The first spanish conquerors describe the natives as almost nordic, blonde, blue eyed and extremely tall (1,80, compared with the spanish average during that era, 1,60). The women are described as extremely beautiful. (These descriptions are based on the expedition of Jean IV de Béthencourt)

If such a thing is true and there were no new settlers during historical times, those natives were perhaps the last remanent of a proto-berber race.

However, later anthropologic studies using mummies suggest the presence of a heterogeneous population. Some authors identify two human types and several degrees of admixture among them, while others identify up to four types.

One of the types is defined as "crogmanoid" and the other is defined as "mediterranean", being the crogmanoid associated with the most primitive culture. I am mostly intrigued about the presence of blondism among natives.

Modern populations are not a valid sources to study this topic, because they are heavily mixed after the spanish colonization, to the point they are mostly spanish. Same goes for the berbers: Most of them are too mixed.

Honestly, you could probably discuss it on this board, but the History board would probably be better.

Perhaps it was a founder effect that was at play.

Don't post your name here faggot. We parted Africa in two back in the days, Big Serkland(arab land, means "nightdress" ) and Big Niggerland(Blueman land). We traversed a lot of it early on, but the saga or most of it in sagn(to old to be considered history, myths with some basis in truth) it says that they stopped down in Niggerland as it got so hot so they thought they would burn up and look like niggers, so they turned.

Damnit I have information about this exact topic locked in my skull somewhere. There is a lorry driver in (((Oslo))) called Arild Hauge, he is not educated in the field but an enthusiast(which is great btw, our best have been like him here) and he might have some information about it. I mean to recall reading some theories there.

arild-hauge.com/eindex.htm
Poke around here, or just outright call him and ask. I'm not sure if he has translated everything, I doubt it. I must admit to not reading his stuff since the late 90ies I only do raw material. You can look up his phone number on Gulesider.no just enter his name and Oslonistan, he prolly answer on mail too

t. Heiðingi.

Just adding that this traversal or exploration, didn't start with that stupid muh viking age meme in haugöld(mound age) but early on, pic related is either 3k years old or it's from 3k BC, I don't remember in my head. We got 6 million of these. As stated it's mostly in sagn so it's very old.

However I have no concrete to give you, and there is not written in any saga any trade of traveling there. Snorre describes how one thought the world was before one discovered iceland, greenland and the americas. He does not mention the islands.

Another very good digger is......
Varg Vikernes, he has a yt channel called Thulean Perspective where he drops shitloads of history red pills (our perspective, we don't share world view with you euros), trolling, baiting and banting. It's actually really funny, but he has an unique trait to dig shit up, I don't even know how he does. The IQ on the bloke must be through the roof. Ask him, he gets a lot of notifications so he can't answer all, usually he makes a movie a day or so, often more, sometimes he takes a break. He spent his time in jail mostly reading at the library(got insiders).

forgot pic, damnit I have so many of these so I don't know the exact age of just this one, but they look like this. It's pre-Óðinn

Himmler sent a research team to Canary Islands looking for ancient aryans...

elpais.com/diario/2008/04/06/cultura/1207432801_850215.html
revistaañocero.com/secciones/historia-ignorada/nazis-canarias

By the way, Germans STOLE many aboriginal things from Canary Islands, and many other things.
canarias-semanal.org/not/11597/denuncian_el_expolio_aleman_del_patrimonio_aborigen_de_canarias/

Also there was a Dane called Holger Danish(I think), who went down and settled in Africa some place.

Some danskepölse have to fill me out on this history.

We loved islands, like the bongs, always took islands, that's the reason for all my shitposts

Damn honestly didn't know about that. I guess learned something new today. Who knows I mean as time goes on we keep finding out more and more about our history. It is highly possible that there are some breed of humans that we have yet to uncover. Here's a story I heard from an user on another thread. Its a legend but I haven't taken the time to confirm if its true or not.

>In qinghai western china there is a lake called the ghost lake. It was said to be the home of the ghost people. The ghost people were said to be the original inhabitants of china from the time before time began. They were said to be imbued with magical powers, such as being able to speak to beasts, able to walk on water and create life from not. The ghost people were to the rulers of the ancestors of the locals. They are described as being very tall, fair and pale skinned, either red or gold headed and blue or green eyed. The locals rebelled against their masters and waged war on the ghost people and killed many of them. But their spirits could not be quelled and are said to bring misfortune to those that descend from their transgressors. It is also said that on a moonlit night you can see the souls of the ghost people dancing on the lake.