Meat is fucking bad for you. Saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, carcinogens from cooking, methianine, hormones...

Meat is fucking bad for you. Saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, carcinogens from cooking, methianine, hormones. The list goes on and on.

Go vegan.

>inb4 vegan shill

Your body will thank you, you don't need as much protein as you think, 1g per 1lb of bodyweight is not necessary, you only need .7-.9 per kg of bodyweight. Furthermore, protein is still easy to acquire, and you'll be consuming much more fiber and nutrient dense foods. All the while you will feel better from not consuming that garbage. It's cheaper anyways, it helps the environment and saves animals.

>pic related, king of the jungle, is vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660
ted.com/talks/suzana_herculano_houzel_what_is_so_special_about_the_human_brain
google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37034619
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
express.co.uk/news/world/692366/World-strongest-man-Patrick-Baboumian-PETA-vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=DxSfQeCoFUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shills about how meat is bad
>survives solely on a diet of nigger cock

really gets the noggin joggin'

Chicken:
~1 kilo boneless chicken pieces
1/2 cup potato flour
1/3 cup self-raising flour
~1 teaspoon salt & pepper
1 egg for whisking
veg oil(pref. peanut) for deep frying

Order:
Egg, Flour, Egg, Flour.

Sauce:
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1/2 cup ketchup (or bbq)
1/3 cup corn/rice syrup
~1/4 cup chilli paste (gochujang) *chilli paste is hot
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon soy sauce

gladly Italy is going full vegan

>implying gorillas are vegan
Primates eat the young of groups they war with.

Vegans are the fucking worst... it's idiots like you that are creating nu-males. Low protein diets lead to less test which leads to weak beta faggots like you OP

Animal fat is roughly 4x more efficient at producing ATP(energy) than glucose. It's is way easier to break down and have nutritional value than n-chain complex carbs that mostly get stored as fat cells.

Stop drinking milk.

Milk accounts for 60-80% of ingested estrogen.

Milk is especially high in 17B-estradiol, which is one of the strongest estrogenic hormones out there and is orally bioavailable.

Full fat milk carries these hormones more easily.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660

RESULTS: We found that 23% (31/133) of all pubertal boys had gynaecomastia. More specifically, 63% (10/16) of boys in genital stage 4 had gynaecomastia.

PATIENTS: A total of 501 healthy Danish school boys (aged 6·1-19·8 year) from the COPENHAGEN Puberty Study.

Italian faggot
Gorillas aren't vegan
Humans aren't gorillas
If I got 70 grams of protein a day I'd look like a twig
Saturated fat is good for you
Trans fat isn't in meat
Dietary cholesterol doesn't correspond to blood cholesterol

You're so uniformed and retarded this is fantastic

Fuck you I want my food to be tortured slowly before I consume it. the more the animal suffers the better.

i think what is creating the low test is not them being vegan, but them still choosing to have retarded ass diets despite the eating requirements. the thing is, i can have just as much l-carintine as you do, just via fermented foods like natto and tempeh. while that is made with soy, the process can be done with any bean. so for those truely wishing to up the test and fat burning, make tempeh out of garbonzo beans and chia seeds or something gay idk.

I do agree that eating only plants is truly the only way to survive in the coming years, but that will be a consequence of the times we live in, not so much the choice we make.

>>pic related, king of the jungle, is vegan
Gorillas have enzymes which humans do not which allow them to extract amino acids from plant matter. They also eat 40lbs of food a day.

If you're really concerned about saving the environment and saving animals, the most effective thing you can do is to reduce the human population growth rate. The more humans there are, the more resources they need, the more arable land is required to feed them, the more forest must be cleared, etc.

Any environmentalist that does not vociferously advocate population control is merely participating in environmental advocacy for the purpose of appearing virtuous and fashionable. If you really want to make a difference, you must advocate policies that will result in fewer humans on the planet. You must advocate for the reduction of all forms of foreign aid save birth control methods. No intervention in famines, plagues, or genocides. The world does not need billions of Africans, Indians, and Chinese all clamoring for first world consumptive lifestyles.

Who dat? Charles Barkley?

Nooooooooo

Meat helped expand the cranial capacities of northern and eastern homonins after Homo Erectus left Africa.

The homonins were eating meat in Africa too but not at the rates of the northern groups.

so many experts on this Vietnamese image board

I wish animal products weren't the only food that tasted nice. I can't imagine a world without at least milk and cheese, let alone meat.

I wish veganism wasn't akin to slowly starving yourself to death.

Because the truth is, factory farming is awful. It's utterly wrong, and I have no doubt that one day it will be outlawed. The development of cultured meat must be accelerated as a priority, and in the meantime abattoir standards must be improved industry wide.

I'd drop that guerilla in one punch.

>pic related, king of the jungle, is vegan

pic related, king of the world, is an omnivore

There's a reason our eyes face forward. It's because we are predators, we are made to eat meat.

I drink 1.5-2 L of 2% milk a day. How fucked am I?

OP posted a picture of an animal that doesn't eat meat.

Then again though, people thought chimps didn't eat meat either until fairly recently.

You should be too!

My grandmother is 87 and she has eaten hotdogs, and hamburgers her whole life. Not often anymore, but she is super healthy and never had any problems with meat. Native Americans at a lot of meat and had very low rates of cancer. Fuck yourself OP your a flaming faggot

wrong, there have been no studies that show health conscious meat-eaters to be less healthy than vegans

other than british people whos eyes are slowly moving to the side as we become a prey species

Look at the digestive Organs of humans, much more similiarities with bears, than gorillas. Same goes for the teeth and true we don't really have fangs, but we don't have them because we have our hands and tools. Bears are omnivores and so are humans. Humans aren't made for eating only meat or eating only vegan either.

Gorillas are omnivorous, dumbshit.

There's nothing wrong with being a vegan, but if you're a raw vegan. You are literally killing yourself.

ted.com/talks/suzana_herculano_houzel_what_is_so_special_about_the_human_brain

>yes goyim, eat breads, pastas, sweet fruits constantly.
>ignore carb numbers
>grow into fat as fuck proportions

Atleast I'm a vegan....

Women don't know shit about anything though.

>An adult Grauer's gorilla male is estimated to eat 30 kg of plants every day, an adult female about 18 kg

C'mon now lad

Depends Mountain Gorillas aren't. I thought we Talk about them, because OPs pick is a Mountain Gorilla. Low Land Gorillas also eat insects, but I would still say they are overhelmingly herbivore.

I might accept the vegetarian pill, but there is no optimal substitute for animal-based protein. I still need whey powder. I'm not being biased against veganism, it's just a fact.

Fuck off Luigi your ancestors scoff at your stupidity.

Biggest strongest animal currently living or in human history is a carnivore

Veg fags BTFO

There is no natural wholefood source for B12 in a vegan diet.

That means you have to rely on UNNATURAL foods or suppliments to survive as a vegan.

No dickhead, well water doesn't count.

The only reason gorillas can survive is becuase they litrially eat dirt (with B12 containing bacteria) when they rip up plants to eat.

>vastly different metabolism
>"he's vegan!"

>Saturated fat
Part of a healthy balanced diet
>trans fat
Harmless in small quantities
>cholesterol
Part of a healthy balanced diet
>carcinogens from cooking
Real men eat their meat raw
>methianine
You mean methionine? Literally an essential amino acid
>hormones
Rendered inactive by low stomach pH, which is about 100,000 times more acidic than the blood that hormones are designed to travel through

5'10 140lb high carb vegan here.

and the animals you eat get injected with b12 shots because the soil is so nutrient deficient.

ok vegan gains

You will always here the same lines repeated from any diet shills

>You don't/only need blah blah blah
>You're actually not supposed to eat blah blah blah because blah blah blah is bad for you
>This animal eats like this diet and they are healthy so you will be too
>You will FEEL so much better after you stop eating blah blah blah

Truth is that none of this is ever accurate. Meet will always be the best natural source for protein. Humans will never be able to synthesize an appropriate or dietarily required amount of protein from an assortment of vegetations like implied by OP's pic because gorillas are herbivores with digestive systems that can create amino acid, and therefore protein, from foliage and vegetation, something human systems can not accomplish even if you colonized our digestive system with the same enzymes and bacteria in herbivores, humans physically can't do it.
The good FEELings associated with new diets setting in are usually your body readjusting from excesses of sugar, caffeine, and other consumed substances that the average human diet is overly abundant in. Adding a chicken breast to the salads for every meal isn't going to prevent that "healthy feel good" from coming up after your first two weeks of eating cleaner and more responsibly.
Humans are omnivores. You could say the science is settled on this if you wanted to. We are capable of taking in nutrients from every source imaginable, from deep sea squid to sunlight itself. In no way does this imply though, that we can gain the correct nutrients for healthy diets by restricting ourselves to one to two food groups. We are built to take in nutrients in the most diverse spectrum in the animal kingdom. There is no food group that as a whole is bad for you as omnivores, but what is bad for us is over consumption in one food group over the others. The negative biproducts OP mentioned, cholesterol, fats etc only pose a threat when the consumer does not have a balanced diet or does not exercise.

Krill is technically an animal but you wouldn't really call blue whales "carnivores", imo.

Some plants contain phytoestrogens too and pesticide residue, many of which also act very strongly as an estrogen.

A little bit of everything and everything in moderation is the key to success.
Take it from an oldfag. (40something)
The people I've seen living long lives are the ones who eat lots of "natural" foods as opposed to mass produced shit. That means eating bacon with all the fat on it. Butter? Lather your bread in it. Cakes, beer, fish and chips... it's all fucking good.
The problem in the last 50 years is the additives that have gone in foods. Artificial sweeteners etc. Also, not exercising enough. I left school in 1991, we used to have to play rugby and do cross country running in freezing cold stinging rain.
Somewhere in the following years doing exercise hurting kids feelings because they're lazy little cunts became a thing and schools couldn't make children participate anymore.
Kids don't play out like what we used to because Xbox and Paedophiles
And now we're here, I'm reading posts from O.P who hasnt lived yet and is trying to tell you guys what is and isn't the right diet.
He's wrong. I reiterate my opening sentences. A bit of everything ... moderation... don't dodge salad and fruit.... move about and don't be a lazy cunt.

you will probably die of cancer within 15 years anyway.

Agreed.
Already vegan.
I feel fucking amazing.
I didnt do it for my health, but i got those benefits anyway.
People against trying veganism are unnecessarily close minded. Just try it FFS. You might feel better.
There is nothing magical about meat besides all the bad shit in it which kills you.

i'd rather have a heart attack than going vegan

That doesn't mean you're not "technically" completely wrong though

6foot5 225lb Vegan here.Get plant-BASED, manlets.

I dont eat animals matey, I get my B12 from cheeses and malt extract.

But yeah, fuck vegans, they're all assholes.

fuck off

Funny story, I didn't lose much weight from eating half the carbs I was used to eating but lost 10kg after going from lean meat to full-fat.
Maybe my metabolism's fucked, maybe the anti-fat campaign is really just an (((anti-fat campaign))).

>That goes against my viewpoint so I can't comprehend it

Down with the vegan agenda!

OP is a faggot.

>no control group
>no methodology explained
>claim milk causes gynaecomastia when it is common knowledge that gynaecomastia occurs in adolescent boys often and goes away after puberty

what a bullshit "study".

protip: eat hormones doesn't mean you absorb those hormones

>225
>at 6'5
Kys, lanklet

What makes you say that?

You know, you are mostly right, but because vegans are so abrasive i sit down every night and pound down about 1.2-1.4kg of meat a night.
At this point i don't even want to eat that much meat, but yall are such cunts i have to.
>TFW you had to eat 14 bratwursts because they were out of flank steaks.

>2% milk
Might as well chop you cock off, leaf. You're practically a trap.

Lol at that thinking that humans, who have been hunting and fishing for hundreds of thousands of years, aren't omnivores that benefit from eating animals. If avoiding meat had such amazing benefits you'd think that a vegetarian master race would have emerged by now. But the exact opposite seems true, the populations that ate the least meat seem to be smaller, weaker, and less fertile.

Cows milk has mammilian estrogen.
Last time i checked humans are mammals. Good chance u r going to absorb it.

>eat soy
>grow tits
>vote hillary

average male vegan

Ok so why cant you eat exclusively meat and not be ok? U would die from a heart attack in a matter of weeks.
I can eat exclusively plants and be 100% fine.

The isoflavens stuff is all b.s. and has been debunked. Yes it might have an affect on u if u drinks gallons upon gallons of soy milk everyday. Otherwise there is no impact.
Please read up on it before sprouting b.s. plz.

25 more lbs and I'm Batman, faggot.
>getting there

>vegan shills
pathetic

No the opposite. They are going to throw you dandelion eaters in jail if you force your lifestyle onto your children.

>Parents who restrict their children to a vegan diet could face a jail term if a controversial bill is passed by the Italian parliament.
>Such parents are imposing a diet "devoid of essential elements for [children's] healthy and balanced growth".

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37034619

>N before my child, my right. Many babies have died because their parents gave them at milk and apple juice.

>In 2007, a vegan couple were given life sentences after their 6-week-old baby boy died of starvation in 2004. They had fed the baby a diet of mainly soy milk and apple juice, and a jury found the couple guilty of murder, manslaughter and cruelty to children.

>A 12 year old girl raised on a strict vegan diet was admitted to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow, Scotland, suffering from a severe form of rickets. The girl had already experienced multiple fractures and been diagnosed with a degenerated spine comparable to that of an unhealthy 80-year-old woman.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/

Even real milk can kill the baby if the mother is vegan because she is malnourished and lacks key nutrients vital for the babies health.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

My diet has been almost entirely meat, potatoes and dairy for all my life and I'm doing just fine. I'm slim, too.

What's the draw back of this hormone specifically?

Many.

Men grow moody and emotional, develop tits, develop less muscle and store more fat, become beta and submissive.
Estrogen is the prime hormone of tranny choice, because it literally feminises you.

Nigga you in my class? The prof is showing cowspiracy atm just created thread

agree.
stay away from soy
almost as bad as animal protein

That is absolutely not true unless you are a literal bodybuilder. Otherwise 70 is a little much anyways whether youre vegan or not.

HAHA. This is the funnoest most original thing I've read on this site in years!

^this

>cheese
>from a cow

Imagine the dump you take the morning after...

Fuck you.
You are an example of human being turning into retard if he stops eating meat.

>cholesterol is bad
Into the trash it goes

*You're.

Go back to the sweat lodge Running Beaver.

BS.
Estonians drink milk a lot and there are no such effects. It is the opposite here.

Stop lying, nigger.

Nice low hanging fruit. Typical weak vegan behavior.

>become vegan
>eat tons of pesticides
>countless deficiencies
>feel like shit
>become a faggots
>become a transfaggot
>commit suicide

No thanks. At least I could become a vegetarian, poos do it and they're fine, though they also have quite a different metabolism, and haven't given up on eggs and milk.

But vegan? Fucking retarded.

carnists BTFO

express.co.uk/news/world/692366/World-strongest-man-Patrick-Baboumian-PETA-vegan

Saturated fat and cholesterol is good for you, too much of anything is bad. Those two in moderate are very good for you.

Transfat is garbage and banned in the EU - Carcinogens are from burning meat - Hormones could be addressed, feeding animals hormones to beef them up is definitely something that should be addressed but isn't inherently an issue.

He asked about the effects of estrogen on the male body, you fucking mongoloid.

Tell that to the Inuit who eat nothing but meat and survive without getting heart attacks..

probally because they dont sit on their ass the whole day

You forgot
> brain devolves and loses the ability of abstraction

Fuck off, nigger. Branch started with claim of milk having those effects because of the hormone.

>"What's the drawback of this hormone specifically"
Not
>what's the drawback of milk

No fucking wonder the soviets ditched you.

Fucking hell, is veganism the next sientology/sjw/niggers

What the fuck is going on with the world? Is it going full retard now

Can you read, I said "Branch started"?
We ditched the soviets, retard.

Are you by any chance vegan nigger?

>lost 10kg after going from lean meat to full-fat.
ketogenic diet. Eat fats, train your body to burn fat for energy, utilize your body fat in tandem with the fat you're eating.

You just don't know how to read, do you.
The guy specifically asked for the drawbacks of the hormone.
The start of the branch is irrelevant.

Will look into it, cheers

This is a vegan, you don't want to be a vegan.

Why deprive yourself of pic related? It's vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxSfQeCoFUM