So, it seems like Poland is slowly implementing Catholic equivalent of sharia law, pic rel

So, it seems like Poland is slowly implementing Catholic equivalent of sharia law, pic rel.
We are heading in a direction, where abortion is illegal in any case and woman can't "cancel" pregnancy.
Right now, for example, a doctor can refuse to prescribe morning after pill if woman gets raped & pregnant (we call it conscience clause). And then again, a pharmacist can refuse to sell morning after pill (again, conscience clause).

Thoughts on this?

>Catholic equivalent of sharia law

Oh no, please not the kind of law that made Europe insanely prosperous and powerful, anything but that!

Sounds good to me

Seriously though, we need to protect Polish citizens even if it's from their mothers.

We need to multiply and grow stronger.

War is coming.

There is no such thing as a 'catholic equivalent of sharia law'.

Breddy nice OP

Good good, a way to make the cunts more accountable.
No more Joker Card pill no more "lady nights out".

FUCK WOMEN AND THEIR RIGHTS
Poland needs to increase its fertility, everything else is fucking secondary. I can't lose my bros to fucking shitskins.

Once the beheadings and / or Reformation start I'll share your sentiments...

>We are heading in a direction, where abortion is illegal in any case and woman can't "cancel" pregnancy.
Oh no, not the inconvenienced mothers!!!

you betta come here when crusades start, we need to get Paris, London, Brussel and Berlin back from infidels

legalised murder by the state should not be possible

Our minister of defense said that opposition's protests ended thanks to Mother of God

I have to admit that he is hilarious

GOOD. I hope they ban birth control too. Birth control and the morning-after pill are FAR MORE DESTRUCTIVE to white society than abortion.

For the most part, only shit-tier degenerates get abortions at all. The real issue is that many women are on the pill or use emergency contraception if needed. This allows women in marriage or long-term relationships to get away with not having any kids, as we see all across white society. It also promotes whoring and slut culture. Back in the day, men and women used to not be promiscuous simply because if you fucked, there was a good chance the girl got pregnant, and then that was it. But now that there's zero risk, everyone is bumping uglies. Not good.

Keep it up, Polska

>only shit-tier degenerates get abortions

You want to force them to make more?

Birth control should be banned , if you can have a baby you should , and stop being a degenerate whore

>Thoughts on this?

Clearly the people want it. You have the choice between either their Sharia law or yours.
Would be a simple choice for me.

Why does the Russian defense leader look like a Warhammer 40k commissar?

All Poland ever does is brag about how based it is

This

It's refreshing to see something like that in Europe.
Keep your pace Poland.

Banning contraception will just lead to a bunch of orphans and failed back alley abortions

Let's hope they leave the condom be

But that just causes more women to die of illegal abortions

>degenerated whores die
how is this a bad thing?

Not my responsibility.

Keep resisting proland

it is sad that cunt przybysz didn't die.

Australia is too based, though you already have too many muzrats

>let me abort my baby or I'll kill myself

Women.

Ignore the fat burger, they're degenerates themselves.

Maybe women won't whore.

Does "Catholic sharia law" support honor killings, stoning of gays and adulterers, and female genital mutilation? No? Doesn't sound like sharia law at all.

Oh, what's that? Women can't kill their own babies? I don't see any downside to this.

It's simply a prescription

Why would any sane person be opposed to this

Don't tell me your grandmother told you this, because this is 100% the 1960s pro-abortion propaganda line.

The older I get, the edgier I get about this. If you are willing to kill your child, then you should also be willing to die.

God speed Poland.

>polska is written in polish
>hungery is written in english
really makes you think eh
(i think it's magyar but i think it would be cool if hungary was węgry and poland was in hungarian)

>Banning contraception will just lead to a bunch of orphans...

Guys, listen to the Romanian. He knows what he's talking about!

he's literally a FAG

in Poland you can legally abort if the child is result of forbiden acts such as rape or incest

so this has nothing to do with limiting womens freedom

this legislation is about making women take responsibility for their actions

>equivalent of fundamentalist muzzie law
>without the muzzies
hallelujah I'm going to fucking Poland

Seems like a good idea. Keep the native population numbers up.

Listen to (((Jesus))) Goyim.

This.

>poland embraces sharia law
nice

That's not a Catholic equivalent of sharia law.

The point I'm making is that abortion is a red herring, and the REAL threat is birth control.

I'd much rather have legal abortions and illegal birth control than vice versa

>stoning of gays and adulterers

As if it's a bad thing

>Either I kill my baby, or I kill myself and my baby

bye bitch

the abortion laws we had before were a great compromise, since they only allowed for abortion when the mother was in serious danger or the child would inevitably be a retard
PiS in general takes the worst parts of the right (religious nutjobs, cheap nationalism, conservatives offended at everything) and fuses them with the worst parts of the left (giving out benefits left and right, disregard for the economy, fuck the free market)
they always go for the lowest common denominator and unfortunately it works
because commissars were loosely based on red army officers, especially the hats and the shooting troops for cowardice part

DEUS VULT

How are morning after pills linked to shariah law? Although I am pro choice. but both sides have good arguments.

Poland is Europe's only hope, let them becomes the monster europe will need.

>Thoughts on this?
Glad to see a European country that doesn't hate the Lord.

>Poland is slowly implementing Catholic equivalent of sharia law

morning after in macedonia is perscription only!
but a simple "come one please mate" is enough for the pharmacist to sell you one without perscription.

Fuck birth control, people who sell it should be sent to a work camp.

Fucking degenerate shit

>pass birth control measures like legal abortion and free pills
>birth rate collapses
>"uh oh, we need migrants now goy ;)"
>Muslims stone anyone in their community who uses those measures
>white minority in Europe by 2100

>wanting Europe to be prosperous and powerful

Unironically glad about this. It'll just be soft eugenics. Let em all die.

Saviors of the white race

Christianity didn't make Europe powerful or prosperous, what made Europe powerful is the independence from religion.

how fucking retarded does someone have to be to put a woman in charge of defense

What else could we do bro? Put the sex which has been evolutionarily evolved for millions of years to handle defense in charge of defense? That's not very progressive...

im loving poland a bit more

Since when is this at all similar to the death penalty for apostacy or homosexuality, stoning for adultery and cutting off the hands of thieves?

Where do I sign up to help Poland with Catholic sharia?

Poland seems to get better every day

That's fine.
Fuck Islam.
We need nations ruled by Christianity. Nations awaiting Christ's return instead of nations supporting sin, beheading, and enslaving everyone.
I only hope you ignore the pope. The pope is evil. You must follow the Bible. No man has authority to speak over Christ.

Fantastic.

>Maybe women won't whore.
yeah, that would be the first time in history, right?

Aren't doctors allow to deny prescribing certain things? Also abortion is an abomination. Don't tell me you're pro-choice but horrified by capital punishment...

People who support abortion shoulf be dragged out of their homes and burned in the streets

>goyim having more babies
we can't have this

if it's so prosperous why aren't you having babies?

When did abortions become a "right" anyway? Terminating a pregnancy shouldn't be nowhere as near casual as it is or placating to someone's narcissism "My body!" ...it's still a new life within that body. What about its rights?

t. walloon cuck

Abortion isn't a right, never was. It was an exceptional answer to exceptional circumstances such as rape/inbreeding/severe genetic defects/risk of complication for the mother's life. But women abused that privilege and used it as contraception "I can fuck anyone without any protection, if I get pregnant I'll just get an abortion pretending that my mental well being is at risk". Furthermore, abortions are being paid by the taxpayer, a further heresy.

This isn't some "catholic equivalent to sharia law", this is common sense.

Back alley abortions? Sounds like job creation to me.

>islam is progressive
>hijab is feminist
>not all muslims are bad!
>but when a christian nation does something we don't like, we'll use islamic iconography to illustrate that it's bad

Every man should be free do to live according to his religion
We shouldn't force zealous Christians to do whatever they think as sin
Whoever isn't a Christian can even make a big sign that they prescribe or sell that pills.
It's up to them. If people hate so much Christian doctors or pharmacists, then they can boycott them for fucks sake, but they shouldn't force them to do against their faith

Go back to Germany you filthy atheist kraut.

birth control restriction is not sharia you fucking hippie

I'm all in favor of these changes, I just wanted to point out that leftists don't have much to cry about