How do we stop women from getting naked in public Sup Forums?

How do we stop women from getting naked in public Sup Forums?

I don't care about that. I care that they get away with assaulting men who choose to disagree.

Slap your wife so she wont do stupid shit like this,simple as 1x1

Beat off

fag

Take Pictures
Simple as, they feel all "empowered" when they there but if you take close up pictures they will feel uncomfortable.

First make them realize it doesn't have anything to do with whatever they're trying to accomplish. Like in your pic, where they're protesting against feminicide and for some reason lay naked on the street.

Whenever they get naked, a hundred men flock around the naked women and all cum on them at the same time, choking them in cum until they drown
EZ

WTF,

Why should we?

this

By sinking the Belgrano.

Shoot them

Judge them. Women keenly feel shame when an Alpha male looks at her with disgust.

Is this what I think it is?

By spitting on them, hitting at them if they do it, they should be ashamed, being naked on the streets is a crime (indecent exposure)

People just need to start beating on women again if they do that shit

Ps. Im not a misogynist

Accepting Islam

Fling poo at their bare skin

Give them a source of serious satisfaction and they won't be as distracted by protesting.

We really have to start raping them.

Easy.
Scantily dressed or naked women in public trying to get the attention of men?
Cordon off the area and start arresting them for prostitution. Publish their faces and names in their hometown papers as 'arrested for prostitution'. Make them pay bail, show up for court, etc. If they refuse to return to court?
Guilty in absentia.
The leaders? Soliciting. Charge them as pimps. Investigate their finances to see how much money comes from pimping. Publish their names and faces as 'arrested for soliciting'.
When government officials discuss the women refer to them as 'Suspected prostitute Maria Gonzalez' or 'known prostitute Elena Gutierrez'. The leaders are referred to as 'suspected pimp' or, if found guilty in absentia, 'notorious pimp', etc.
Naked woman attacks a man? Aggravated - she was already going to be charged with a crime (prostitution) so - maximum penalty.
They want to act like whores? Take them at their word.

>How do we stop UGLY women from getting naked in public Sup Forums?

this

>Shame the fat ones
>Fap to the hot ones

I'm fine with naked chicks.

Just judge them. Personally, I'd encourage the beautiful ones, I like seeing beautiful naked chicks, I'd compliment them and extensively oogle them. Might still serve as a deterrent, as some will find it creepy and masses of men staring at them with their hands in their pockets might disturb them somewhat.
The ugly/average ones, just judge them. Comment on their flawed bodies, show disgust, maybe puke a little. That should be enough to discourage them or at least give them severe mental trauma.

I like this one

pee on them to assert your dominance

unleash the cultural enrichers they invited in the first place
then you deport them

Came here to post this. Trick them into doing these protests in front of a migrant center.

The things you see when you don't have your shotgun...