The Madman!!!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4558362/Philippines-president-Duterte-hits-Chelsea-Clinton.html

Are the Clintons secretely jewish? Or just puppets? Chelsea looks a lot like a jew to me

Her father is Webb Hubbell

Up to three women. How many goats?

This.

Her dick head husband sure as hell is....she should just keep her hole shut.

Chelsea hubby is a kike rat.

there's a good chance Hillary is secretly jewish.

and the wedding between Chelsea and her Orthodox jewish Goldman Sachs boy was completely free from the press, a private ceremony for a family that are complete media whores. odd, ain't it?

How can one man be so based??? I praise my flip ancestry. Duterte is 1000% uncucked and unchained. Thank God I love in the timeline of the Presidential Triumvirate of Trump, Putin, and Duterte.

Oh wow fruedian slip, meant to say "live"

Duterte better up his security detail, he may get Clintoned if he keeps this up.

It was funny when he called Obama "son of a whore"

GET BODIED

He'd probably be dead by now if Hillary had won in November.

>le benghazi faes

>Wow this Duterte dude is a real tyrant
>CNN told me he eats children alive because that way they taste better
>Yeah and he also murders people on the street randomly according to MSNBC
>Yeah! i hope we kick the shit out of him and get a Rothschild bank in another country.

Replace Rothschild bank with peace and democracy.

This is how fucking retarded normalfags are.

Normalfags of all races deserve the rope too, being so fucking stupid means you don't deserve to exist.

The world should have 1 billion population, tops.

The guy is literally a little monkey. Apparently Sup Forums's new fascist leanings "trumps" their desire for white supremacy?

MOST POWERFUL RACE MOTHERFUCKER!

Sup Forums loves people of all races as long as they are an edgy dictator, like Assad or Pinochet

lol this guy is hilarious

stfu faggot

>he doesn't know what nationalism means

Fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

Remember when saying something like this to the clintons would get you killed?

Maybe someone should tell Duerte?

She looks like a chuchu from Zelda Majora's mask

>tfw thought this was a meme but it's actually true all along

This guy doesn't give a shit about anything, he's like what we hoped trump would be

Chelsea Clinton is kind of fascinating.
You'd think they wouldn't try to run such an unsympathetic and disgusting person like Hillary.
But they did.
And instead of learning they are now trying to prop up the one person whos even uglier and more revolting - her own daughter.

>Making Zelda Jokes

Pls grow up.

#segadoeswhatnintendont