Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
whatweknow.aaas.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KhHzUJgsQCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is like when people try to boast about being smokers

all you need to do is sit back and watch as they poison themselves

enjoy florida being underwater you stupid fat americans

>RREEEEE why won't the US pay the same cuck tax we pay????

Do you actually have evidence that atmospheric greenhouse gases created by humans are the cause of the observed changes in global temperatures?

Seriously, I'll believe in global warming right now if you can convince me with good evidence.

Can't tell if retarded euro cuck or weak gook shill
:^)
U mad?

TAXATION

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

All according to plan. Now all the coal stocks soros capital went balls deep into can grow. He knew climatw change was shit its a money grab

I'm perfectly willing to buy Florida oceanfront property from AGW alarmists for pennies on the dollar if they truly believe what they're preaching.

EARTH BTFO

USA USA USA

>buying property that you know will be underwater soon and more susceptible to natural disasters

You make Americans look stupid

lol, get fucked you easily manipulated climate retard. No amount of carbon credits is gonna stop the shit you buy from being made as cheaply and environmentally damaging as possible in China, or the Sun from doing whatever the fuck it wants to do with our troposphere.

Unless every nation on earth is on board, this climate agreement is a scam wealth redistribution scheme that wont save the planet, but make sure western industrialized nations wither and die.

Consume something other than BBC, and sort yourself out

florida will be flooding according to the trends, but not through human emission just nature

>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE

prove it with data, faggot

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED! DON'T BE A SCIENCE DENIER!

BASED

C A P I T A L I S M

Want to fix climate change?
Nuke china and india.

Stop trying to shame western countries, greencucks.

>Literally buying parts of Florida

Proofs pls.

Good maybe car companies will stop cheating to pass the tests with impossible to meet standards.

Now as customers we need to make clean emissions and good gas mileage something we really want and car companies will willingly oblige to the market trend.

We have tricked Europe into falling for it, but china is wise to our tricks.

Wow this is the first decent thing Trump has done since TPP

What's the views here on green energy? If we didn't have lobbyists and monopoly power companies couldn't someone provide cheaper energy for the consumers there for putting the coal companys out of business?

The AGW alarmists among us are usually very stupid.

>people pretend to care about climate
>still drive their cars down the road to get groceries

Wow, he did it just to spite Obama. Same with his half-assed health care """"reform""". What a fucking macho guy, whoaaa

It's still gonna take 3 years to exit, dumb motherfucker is already gonna be out of a job by then.

Coal-fired power is extremely cheap.

Did xe just assume my gender?

Me not driving my car to save the environment is the dumbest thing ever. Cars dont produce enough CO2 to cause damage.

Exploiting that attitude among alarmists is the whole point.

It's the tragedy of the commons and is only solvable with government regulations.

When everyone drives, yes it does. You're not the only lazy fuck in town.

What the fuck, my children and grandchildren are going to die because of this asshole

No you won't, it requires a shit-load of reading and a basic understanding of meteorology.
If you truly were the kind of person to be convinced by evidence you would've found it already.

Every single person on earth is going to die and it's all Bush's...er... Trump's fault.

we've had billions of cars shitting emissions for decades, and the world is still here and the weather often is lower than normal, and sometimes higher.

prove to me that climate change is real.

It requires scientific knowledge that environmental activists don't give a shit about because all they need is their leftie moral superiority complex.

Good.

I hope you enjoy paying billions to a jewish slush fund for "anti global warming"

If it is cheap enough i would be willing to buy it then build some nice properties on stilts. Artificial islands etc.

>flooding commiefornia and jew york
>bad

>enjoy florida being underwater you stupid fat americans

U first.

Trump is saving them from you, you cunt.

They will thank him one day.

Just kidding. Everybody knows shitlibs and Remoaners don't have kids.

There is an actual scientific consensus on this topic, if I remember correctly only 2% of scientists deny global warming.

Basically you want proofs of global warming but you're too stupid to read them yourself, and too biased to trust the scientific community because of... leftism? Do you really think metereologists are coerced into Marxism systematically?

Your reasoning is uncoherent to say the least.

>NYC is underwater
>Everything is now upstate
>NY becomes a red state just in time for 2020 election

I also propose Trump export all smog in EU skies.

Oh we will. We're also trying to drown England and California.

(you)
obviousbait.png

>entire modern way of life relies on hydrocarbons
>"let's stop using hydrocarbons because the world might get slightly warmer"

>deny global warming
Almost nobody who hurls this phrase knows what it actually means. It's equivocated constantly by alarmists because alarmists are so often ignorant of the need for operational definitions in science.

Wow, I really didn't think that retards like you existed that actually believe that.

>but not through human emission just nature
Since when aren't human's and their emissions considered nature? What about cows and their massive CO2 emissions? Nature or human?

>be america
>nukes owner
>world champion scientists
>still burn coal

Unsourced information that ignores the fact that sea levels have been rising for centuries. I'd say I didn't think people like you existed but you seem to make up the majority these days

The deniers deserve jail!
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!

LMAO

>BUT DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will other countries finally stop letting USA be king cucks now that they've grown senile? Or will they just wait for the next president before they make a move?

USA
USA
USA

There is no consensus on the human contribution factor you fucktard.

this

t.climate scientologist

I honestly don't even know if man made climate change is a contributing factor, I don't think it is. Regardless, I love seeing ass blasted boomers freaking the fuck out over this.

BREAKING: MORE FAKE NEWS
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
It's really some great "sources" these jackasses have.
Sometimes it's almost like trump is leaking this himself to make them look like idiots. But it's probably more likely that they'll either make up or use any unreliable source they can get that tells them ANYTHING that could potentially be spun negative about whatever trump is doing.

Weird that the majority would side with the scientific consensus...

Glorious.

so why did he cave on neocon agenda but not this

Not global warming you fucking idiot, they agree on climate change which we do not have evidence is solely provoked by human activity although allegedly we do have some negative impact. It seems to spike every few decades and observatory had a huge global winter during later medieval centuries. Is it worth spending billions and billions every year? That's an opinion at this point and Trump's opinion wins here.

ok

whatweknow.aaas.org/

You are just plain retarded.

I'm sure he'll start those shut down coal plants right back up.
If only most of them hadn't been blown up already...

youtube.com/watch?v=KhHzUJgsQCo

This faggot doesn't speak for me

They point a finger at cows for CH4 not so much CO2

>Muh 2%

You've conflated figures & thereby fallen for disinfo. Look closer next time, it's more like 50% for what you're talking about.

>implying this was an outcome based on rationality and not because small handed Drumfy got his ego bruised.

GOY REMEMBER 98%

Florida being above water is a freak accident that isnt supposed to happen.

Sure he will be.

Conan Btfo

America First Underwater

I'm loving it. Fuck that nigger who had everything handed to him on a silver platter.

thank goodness

niggers can't swim

Because pushes all hidden costs on society at large

we'll see

can't really see him backing out of going ahead with withdrawing now though

WOOOO

USA USA USA!

>Flag
>Cucked

Literally zero excuse for this.

yup, the dumbest thing hes done, anyone who unironically thinks this is a good thing needs the rope

how many of the IPCC AR5 prediction models were proved correct?

WHAT??

NONE?!

wow, I guess they DON'T KNOW WHAT THE *FUCK* THEY ARE DOING THEN

you fucking reatrded faggot
spaz

weird that those claiming it's happening are benefitting from a gravy train they do not wish to cut off

why is this guy a thing

I forgot he was BTFO as well. I hope that piece of shit has a heart attack over it.

>not wanting to watch the world burn
Kill yourself

Nobody gives a shit, leaf.

>hidden
As in existing entirely within the AGW alarmist's imagination.

BTFO

I knew he wouldn't let his base of the hydrocarbon industry and useful retards down!

Been waiting for Florida to be under water since 2006. Still waiting.

Can't wait til Mar-a-Lago is underwater