It's time america starts paying reparations to african americans. Repeat, it's time...

It's time america starts paying reparations to african americans. Repeat, it's time. It's only fair their descendents should be reimbursed for the unpaid work they did.

We're already paying you. It's called welfare.

Fbpb 5151check'd

And you also get to attend the best schools for free with shit grades. And you get walked to the front of the line at any job interview. I guess that's not enough though.

the number of slaves working is far less than the number of blacks currently living in the us, even taking into account those who immigrated after the civil war and subtracting accordingly.

also the civil war itself with the massive loss of life and the ensuing decades of trying to make blacks contributing members of society is more than enough to cover the cost. reparations is a meme, but if you really want it, i suggest liberia.

Give them 50,000$ to renounce citizenship and drop them off in Liberia.

Sure if you can prove your slavery ancestors via official forms and documentation.

I would gladly give blacks every penny I have in exchange for an agreement to never use racism, slavery, or discrimination as an excuse for their personal failings ever again.

Alright, well pay reparations once England pays reparations for the Opium wars, the colonization of India, the Boer wars, Amritsar massacre, Yemen concentration camps, Cypress camps, Kenyan camps, and the Bengali famine.

Pay the reperations and then you can covfefe start calling them niggers again, maybe even start killing them off since its not racist anymore

My Irish lineage can be proven to be company slaves. In addition, my great great grandfather was mulatto. You are retarded and ain't getting shit. Saged.

Buy them at one way trip to Africa !

Yep, let's do the math, including the cost of crime

My great great great granddad already paid my family's when he died at Antietam.

>liberal white
Jews=/= white

Other than that it's top quality songwriting.

cuck

You're forgetting the percentage of black slave owners. Slavery was basically the first major case of cultural appropriation by white people.

why cant aussies start paying reperations

after all, there are a lot of kikes livign there whom have had ancestors that owned ships and traded slaves to the "jew world"

start paying up straylia

you kikes wont hide there from justice.

i want money as well. My ancestors were convicts. Give me money now. Its only fair.

Most of them don't even know who their dads are.

If America pays, then every other country in the world should pay. Slavery was not a solely American issue. Every nation had slaves

Eliminate property taxes for blacks a lower taxes on black business. Neither white people nor the tax payers did anything to you. The government condoned Nd even encourage slavery and the suppression of black communitys. They need to take the hit here. Change youre tume to something like yhis amd ill march right beside you. Continue seelimg a check from white people and ill oppose you till the end. If you want to actually go the black community your see how giving the hood a check is a stupid idea in that it won't change anything.

African Americans are 30% the descendants of slave owners by DNA, they owe themselves reparations, why would some Irish guy who's grandfather landed on Ellis island in 1902 owe anybody anything ? his ancestors didn't profit from the cotton fields.

should be reimbursed for the unpaid work

>Work

KEK

Honestly i would instantly say yes to this if it also includes that after they get paid they have to leave the us and go to africa. Hey its only fair.
They were not slaves but want the money/reperations of africans being sold to the us so lets reverse the whole fucking deal.
They larp as "african slaves" even though they never ever EVER in their entire lives were slaves so lets play along lol and ship them back after paying the "righfull"reparations.

>Still asking the white man for free handouts.

What a strong, empowered race.