Idiocracy: The real life documentary. How can high IQ beta males mate?

Low IQ Chads have no problem mating. More and more low confidence high IQ beta males are becoming wizards (age 30, never had a gf/sex, in some cases have high income). Soon Chads will outbreed high IQ people. What can we do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> He believes in the myth that betas have high IQ

War.

3 possible options
1: chad genocide
2: the high iqs that do breed, should breed a lot of daughters to breed with high iq sons of other families
3: exterminatus on all collages and liberal hideouts

Why do you care? You don't fall into the high iq category.

This. Take a good look at /r9k/.
They are low functioning sociopaths and those types of people tend to not be on the upper end of intelligence.
They like to compare themselves to geniuses who were virgins or didn't interact with women much but those types of people were focused on other things. Meanwhile they are all
>tfw no gf

Beta genocide when?

the robots are taking over

this shit doesn't matter

we will all be outnumbered by superintendent ai

this. pounding your dick into a womans orifice is the most intellectual thing you can do. betas have no redeeming factors whatsoever. their loser complex comes from the fact that they are actually life losers.

If they have high income they can easily find a wife, otherwise they can pay a surrogate mother like Cristiano Ronaldo did.
The problem is that they are not *willing* to have many children, as the movie perfectly illustrates.

if you are so smart, why can't you convince a female (who are notoriously dumb) to sleep with you?

Looks matter more than IQ

High IQ is just a synonym for autism.
I had to dead with these literal (high IQ) retards for way too long. They are so HIGH IQ they can't even comprehend how retarded they are.

Self improvement you brainlet

How would that even work you fucking retard?
How exactly would you "trick" her to sleep with you?

Same as anyone else, average iq is going to drop anyone unless something is done to africa.

Serious question.

There is this balding, ugly plain looking guy that dates a 7 at a place I go to. Rating wise I'd give him a 5 at BEST. How does he land a 7? the 7 is always super excited around him and acts plain with everyone else.

Another example, there is another girl, I give her a 7.5-8. She dates a long hair, unkept chubby manlet. I give him a 6 at best. How does a 6 get with an 8? He is chubby you can see it through it shirt, but not obese.

Bless your heart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>hey did you know I'm a millionaire

by getting her at a vulnerable time, its luck+persistence

I mean if you seen these two men in a r8 thread or in RL you'd be 100% sure they couldn't date beyond a 5. These guys are ugly, the chub guy could be a 7 or so in the face if he lost weight so I could see how he could get an 8, but he's chubby. If I were chubby like that I wouldn't even have the confidence to talk to a girl like he dates. It blows my mind yo. I'm def better looking than both of them but too afraid to talk to women in general. I plan everything out I'll say or make a decision tree of all possible outcomes and decide not to do anything.

This is a dumb answer because after the war, survivors come back to breed and there's a population explosion of stupid plebs. Look at WW2.

Then you just found a literal slut. That has nothing to do with being smart, you can just pay a slut.

You"trick" them by marketing yourself to them and making them want you (soft takeaway is useful) and by making them laugh.

big dick and/or money

he could also have a great personality and a good sense of humor

Take it simple action, just focus on getting you foot in the door. Then find out what the other guy is afraid of and sabotage the relationship.

>how do they do it
They as like 100 girls till they find a good looking retarded one who pities them and wants to take care of them like for a child.
They just find a girl who is pathetic and needs a pathetic guy that makes her feel she's needed.
Nothing to do with being smart, that's what any generic idiot does.

Actually that's not true at all. You're hopeless if all you do is come up with excuses why something won't work. Literally not willing to try. Sad

with your magnetic personality

The message was about fuk not romance

And the thread is about breeding not one night stands.

I'm 130 and I have a fertile 120 partner.

Use your superior beta intelligence to buy some ducktape and whip up some roofies then

lying your ass off to get laid is a 100% legitimate strategy
everyone does it
fucking moralfags

>pounding your dick into a womans orifice is the most intellectual thing you can do.

Then why does the average nigger have more kids than degrees?

>> He believes in the myth that betas have high IQ
No, but high IQ people tend to be betas.

Most people don't think about the consequences of actually having children.

Generally, the dumber the animal, the more children it will have. This isn't always true, but it's actually just a mating strategy.

You can either spit out 15 kids and hope one of them does something, or you can put a ton of fucking time into 1-2 and make sure they actually become something. Properly raising one child is actually quite a feat, and most people are essentially incapable of doing it. Which is why a lot just end up pumping out a ton of monkeys with the subconscious hope that maybe one will go to community college or sell crack.

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

Enjoy your (false) rape allegation

>falling for the 'betas are smart' stereotype .
if anything attractive\assertive people are both smarter and nicer\more sociable then betas.
there's no benefit to society to allowing betas to mate in fact its quite the opposite . betas are ruining society by their inadequacies .

Lmao

Nice try, Schlomo.

Up until recently, western men never had to be 'social' or "seductive" to get a wife. You just had to be able to provide and you would automatically find a wife because most women were looking to get married at a young age.
This led to men of civilized countries, evolving into betas, while men of uncivilized countries still had to "compete" over women and evolved into (dumb) alpha's.

Basically, if you're a beta, you're most likely descended from a great civilization, and are thus (most likely) pretty smart.
If you're an alpha, you're mostly likely descended from an undeveloped civilization and are therefore (most likely) pretty dumb.

>Implying a bunch of socially degenerate and unskilled mongrels are the real betas
>Implying you've even met a betafag
>Forgetting that with intelligence comes insanity
The more the mind understands its own existence the more it wants to end its own existence

I agree, I think most guys here don't have a problem with mating. They just don't like the menu.

They actually had some guy who started an invitro fertilization and sperm storage company for people with extremely high IQ, given out only to females with the same high IQ...he and his company was destroyed due to racism or some bullshit because guess what...

anyway...high IQ females will eventually want offspring, but after a certain age you just give up and trusting the current sperm banks to give you decent offspring is a really bad gamble.

We should be paying low IQ people to remain childless with big benefits, and then doing the opposite to high IQ people. The resulting pushback from any attempt at this will really highlight the establishments goal to dumb down the population.

Isn't it better though to just have less intelligent people, because if you're actually smart you get more benefits from actually doing something?

This

If they have such high IQs, why can't they score some roids and lift?

>evolving into betas
no one evolved into betas senpai , betas are a result of culture and fucked up childhood influences\lack of some childhood influences . may or may not be (in most cases is) the fault of the parent .
men always needed to be sociable and attractive to get the women they wanted (attractive ones , both aesthetically\sexually and otherwise) . the only thing that changes is in modern society and globalism with more people knowing more people and social media and expanding social circles more people feel like they have more choice in their partners and are exposed to more successful people that look very happy and cause jealousy so the standards increased.

alphas and betas always existed and alphas were always better looking , smarter , more successful and intellectual . the only difference is that now everyone increased their standards so betas get even less then they did historically so they retreat into even more extreme betaness and the cycle repeats .

lol that level of delusion, funniest thing i read all day

There is another possibility for the low I.Q. of Chad and the High I. Q. of Poindexter.

Chad is very large and very strong. He plays football and has a knack for getting girls just by approaching a group of them, picking from among the prettiest of them and smiling. He doesn't much care about studying anything and only bothers to learn just enough to get by.

On an I.Q. test he will appear to be below 100 but probably not 70 or less. Had chad spent his time studying he would be scoring above 125 with ease.

Poindexter has poor eyesight and needs to wear glasses to see clearly. He is physically weak and would get badly hurt playing contact sports. Instead of developing his physical condition, he studies History and Computer Programing. He has read all the relevant books of the five major religions, can critique with quotes and sources all the perspectives on World War II and often suggests changes that modern society needs to make to improve cooperation and economic development.

He could probably score above 160 on an I.Q. test and probably knows more than most people combined do about certain subjects that he studies. He could develop his physical conditioning and perhaps become a good runner but he is not a big man and would never be Chad's equal.

Unless Chad has a condition that prevents him from learning, Chad is the better genetic specimen in both physical and mental capacity. Because Chad does not bother with rigorous studies, he is perceived as stupid where Poindexter is perceived as a genius.

>betas are a result of culture and fucked up childhood influences\lack of some childhood influences .
Yes, but genetics also plays a huge role in it.

A very intelligent, but introverted guy, would still find a wife, a 100 years ago, due to having a very good job and social status. He would produce a good amount of children and his intelligent and introverted (beta) genes would spread.

Nowadays, a very intelligent, but introverted man CAN't find a wife, because socializing plays a HUGE role in it. The intelligent and introverted (beta) genes don't spread.

yes stop having so many kids

High IQ men tend to think too much leading to low confidence in themselves.

>Latin America so low.

I thought they were Roman Catholic

That sure is a lot of retarded apologism to try and excuse you being a pathetic loser.

The real problem is that gay people have higher IQs but they aren't reproducing anymore because of sexual liberation. Sure they may be borderline insane as a group, but intelligence always borders on madness

It's the truth though.
You don't seem to have any arguments against it.

>studying can raise your I.Q.
Might wanna rethink that statement senpai
I.Q. tests test for pattern recognition, not regurgitating useless info. That being said, the beta you described is a useless fag as well.
A human with ideal characteristics has a balance of physical prowess and intelligence.

>what can we do about it

Post rare pepes

This entire thread is cringeworthy trash that belongs on r9k

Sort yourself out bucko, clean your room

>What can we do about it?

Sink or swim retard.

I'm high IQ but I fuck around, if you're a beta wizard it's your own fault. If you were actually smart, you'd be able to easily see a solution to this problem, but you don't, so maybe you aren't actually so smart eh.

>Thinking Chad=Tyrone

Chad actually went on to work a trade or become an investment banker, Chad was always smarter than you beta cucks that's why he's an alpha male

Womens' standards are not as high as you think.

Yeah, they only rate the top 20% of men as attractive, initially, but those unattractive men (basically everyone above average in looks and below) can completely change a woman's opinion of them simply by being assertive, dominant and confident.

It really is as simple as talking to them. You can be pretty good looking and get absolutely zero action if you don't fucking talk to them.

Girls are easy, btw. They can start out absolutely hating your guts but if you display the right behave they will become obsessed with you. They can do a total 180 on a guy. They can be totally unattracted to a man one day and madly into him the next just because he changed his behaviour.

It almost doesn't matter what a guy looks like at all. Guys who don't understand that are the guys that spend all their energy 'looksmaxing' and still don't get pussy because they still don't actually have the balls to talk to women.

>Omegas are betas

It's really quite simple. First, you need not kill all the chads. Only a very select few of them.
Most chads achieve their their highest glory in high school, a few in college, and only a very select few ever achieve anything that matters.

This leaves the world for the intellectuals - if you're willing to take it. All you have to do is take control of the government and the courts. You already have control of the financial system (though you don't know it yet).

With control of the courts and the governments, you can reshape civilization to your desires. Pass laws mandating intelligence tests, limit children to those of higher intelligence. Reserve the best jobs for those with high intelligence, require a minimum intelligence to vote.

There's only a few chads who ever make it into politics, so you need only kill them off. The rest will wallow in their misery, stroke their high school trophies and their penis while commemorating on their past glories.

Just keep football and NASCAR intact so you don't end up with a massive gorilla uprising on your hands.

The main problem is that there's lack of any wars..

Wars were man made natural selection, the men who were dumb enough to pick up a sword and march into battle for glory were thinned out, and those who studied mathematics or physics had a much longer life..

Now that wars in the west barely ever happen, "cannon fodder" is walking the streets still (low IQ chads).

>The more the mind understands its own existence the more it wants to end its own existence
the epitome of beta pseud bullshit

Statistically speaking , looks are criterion #1, but status/power/money is a close second for women judging men.

It's time for the manlet uprising.
The lanklet race has nigger IQ genes. They must be exterminated.
Prove me wrong: Pro tip only faggots would try.

If you don't go up to a girl and say hello how will you ever get her?

But fine, whatever, take a defeatist woe is me attitude, that's really attractive. Go be like all the other losers who will fail to do what every single male in their ancestral lineage has managed to do since the dawn of mankind.

High IQ individuals usually have a hard time mating because there aren´t a lot of other high IQ people to mate with. Humans tend to marry partners that have similar IQ and who are overall not that different.
The benefit of high IQ Betas is that when women usally want to settle down in their late twenties/early thirties they usually have already have a high paying job that could provide a familiy. Women tend to prefer rich guys not because they are evil gold diggers but because that is the reasonable thing to do when you are looking for someone who is supposed to provide for you and your children.

Of course there are also extrem high IQ males that have no intrest in mating and their sole purpose is to benefit the society with their inventions(eg. Tesla, Newton).

Well, if we would lobotomize all females, we would have peace on earth

literally

>men commit 99% of violent crime and start all the wars
>if only if it wasnt for those women...

This.

The men that have slept with the most women aren't chads, but 3-4/10 guys who spent their time working on their "game"/personality instead of looks. This doesn't only help them with women, but also helps them in school, work environment, social circle,... as everyone is somewhat "charmed" by them. Eventually these people get a certain status and reputation which makes things even easier for them.
Of course you should work on increasing your looks, because it'll make things easier and faster, but at the same time you'll have to work on your personality, otherwise you won't get the results you want. You also have to remember that women are all beta and most won't do anything even if they find you attractive, so you'll mostly have to take the initiative.

Topkek

Women dont care about looks as much as men do.

They go for strong personality.

That's why you see good looking girls with average guys

Nah Chads always get top tier pussy by the ton. You're kidding yourself if you think suave 4 is beating out alpha 8-10's. What's more likely is that suave 4 is actually just a micro chad in his own ugly niche.

Stop being ugly

In fact:
In modern society the (dumb) Chads are barely the betas.
clever Psychopaths are the alphas.

There was a guy in my high school that was 4/10 at best;. around 1,7m, zero muscle, unproportially big head and long face. Still got mad pussy because he was incredibly smart and confident. 8-10's win if they have decent personality, but because thay don't need it early on they focus on their looks instead. Girl might be intrested in guy like that at the beginning, but as she gets to know him you can see how quickly she's turned off.

/r9k/ is now Sup Forums

>Need idea on how to kill all the stupid people
>Look to nature for inspiration
>Look at Africa
>Found the FINAL SOLUTION

>smart people spare outside group and lets them exist
>surprised when things fall to shit
Not so brilliant after all.

being able to memorize facts doesn't make you smart but being chad requires intelligence to be able to compete at a high level that seperates him from a pretty boy man-bimbo that girls eyefuck but deep down have little respect for.

You're conflating copulation (i.e. having sex) with procreation (or, as you put it, 'breeding').

What is happening in reality is that alpha males are having fast amounts of sex with women in their late teens and early twenties, but in most cases not actually having children with them (you have abortion-on-demand to thank for that).

Those women will then marry a beta male, in most cases, and raise his children.

That's what's actually happening; whether or not you actually prefer that to what you outlined in your original message is another matter entirely.

beta != intelligent
beta != introvented
beta = bad at social skills , unassertive
while there most certainly is a genetic component most betaness is cultural\psychological and not genetic .
betas are less intelligent and less attractive\fit then regular people (the causal relation being that being ugly makes it more likely that a person will grow up to be beta)

and while your right that things changed over the years the change is universal , everyone has a harder time finding a mate because everyone is exposed to more people , is consumed by nothing of living their youth unburdened by monogamy and then finding a perfect partner later in life .
everyone is affected by this and betas are most of all and this is good for society because a well adjusted successful person (an alpha) is more likely to raise alpha children resulting in a happier , more successful , more intelligent and productive society.

>High IQ.
>Doesn't lift to become Chad.

So apparently we have nothing to worry about? The beta uprising is happening albeit a different version of it.

found the virgin

because he went for it and you just complained about not having it. you played yourself, retard.

So whuchu sayin ma nigga is that introverts are fucked?

I'm not a huge fan of the current situation, I'm merely pointing out that this idea that IQ is falling due to alpha males breeding is wrong because i) they're actually not breeding any more than beta males, just having more sex, and ii) quite often you'll have smart alpha males and unintelligent beta males.

The beta uprising is honestly never going to happen, by sheer virtue of the fact that betas are not natural leaders and could not form a formidable uprising if their lives depended on it. They know that their best shot is to better themselves and try to break into alpha territory, if possible.

Do you believe this is the cause of many men finding and following r/theredpill as well as other men's rights movements growing online?

Sup Forumsbetas eternally BTFO!!!!!!!!'

If you're ugly, yes especially fucked but, even if you're pretty good looking you pretty much won't get any action unless you actually approach women regularly.
They do make approaches themselves but you have to be a really attractive guy.

Basically, if you're not getting pussy it's because you're not approaching women and/or because you're not really good looking. With the right attitude any guy who isn't genuinely ugly can clean up pretty well.
I don't mean pulling 8s every time you step out the door. That's not gonna happen and if guys get upset about that too fucking bad, get some realistic expectations.
What it does mean is that if you're bold and persistent you can be average in every way and fuck plenty of average chicks and the occasional hot chick... Which is everything you need to find a hot young girl and marry her up.

Fucking sick of these dorks getting so bitter and bent out of shape because they'll never walk down the street and have super models jump on their dick as though that's a reasonable expectation to have out of life.

I really think porn has warped expectations in that way. Being able to bust to endless different slamming hot sluts makes guys disappointed when it doesn't translate into reality.

Lol, introverted doesn't mean you can't talk to people or go out or be social. You probably have something like aspergers or autism which is completely different.

I am pretty introverted myself but I'm 22 and I have had sex with 11 different women. It's not crazy or anything but please stop using your introvertedness as an excuse you fucker.