This tough guy is going to shut /pol down

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/30/portland-mayor-urges-us-officials-to-shut-down-alt-right-rallies.html

You scared yet faggot?
This guy is alpha as fuck.
Portland is not going to take anymore of your hate speech.
It's a new world.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JasonTLouis/portland-attacker-jeremy-christian-was-a-bernie-supporter-e8a7938405c7
youtu.be/Can4b5XRkxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pfffftbwahahahaha!

Ohh Portland. Enjoy your impending economic collapse.

Tell me about Tucker.

Hypothetically, what WOULD happen if 4chin disappeared today?

People would start there own Sup Forums it would have gold and give gold, oh screw the whole thing.

>alpha
hahahahahaha he looks like a total manlet faggot.

When you csnt win in any debate to stop people of the opposing view so you go against the first amendment to stop it. Seriously why do these people deserve to live in the land of the free.

>gold
Oy vey sign me up!

>tfw the overwhelmingly white city of Portland and it's liberal inhabitants are ushering in a glorious new fascist era for the U.S.

4D Chess fags.

bump, we need more exposure for this event. Berkely 3.0

MT, ID, WA, OR, CA fags better be there. I'm flying in from the midwest for the day.

show your picture

I bet the antifa put him up to this after they were btfo.
>need safe space to play dress up
>(((Portland)))

Wait, so his response to the rallies is "delet this?"

Not gonna, obviously, but I don't look half as bad as that guy.

cucker tucker

So he doesn't want to constitution anymore??

Who care about Portland?

I met someone from Portland once. They smelled like stale granola

That looks like an engraved invitation to the ACLU

with blackjack and hookers and craps

brain damaged lefty sanders fan and jill voters stabs two christians "better ban alt right"

This is an important topic that needs to be debated in the public sphere or it will not go away.

The definition of "Hate Speech" needs to be properly defined.
It needs to be explained in simple terms that if someone disagrees with you it isn't hate speech.

He unironically said that hate speech isn't protected by the first amendment.

He might be a actual faggot

The whole point of the term "hate speech" is to be as ambiguous as it possibly can so the powers-that-be can charge thought criminals with hate crimes. EU parliament criminalized "hate speech" but never gave actual definition for it.

He's a liberal, so no. They don't like the constitution because it applies equally to all people. They would rather have it to where whites, Christians and conservatives do not have equal rights and can't speak their minds.

This is grounds for battle. We cannot be oppressed anymore and standby as they push their lbgt agenda of the pussification of America down the throats of our youth.
RAGE RIOT

Oh fucking shit balls.
This will be epic.
Who is going??
Am I invited?
I'll bring the chocolate milk

I think he meant, "show the picture where you can see the mayor is a manlet"

*Crabs

Opening the door to allow ideas to become illegal, and disagreements to become criminal cases is going to lead to negative results.
Removing the ability to use dialogue will result in violence. This has to be intentional, the people responsible for applying this cannot be this retarded.

At least 6'1"
>manlet

4+Sup Forums bitch.

You know what? Forget the Sup Forums!

>Am I invited?
Yes, you're on the VIP list

start digging Sup Forums there is bound to be dirt on this guy somewhere.

Sup Forums is not going anywhere, faggots like this cunt are finished.

All according to the plan, Goyim.

H-h-h-He is pretty tall guise

>Becoming so unhinged that a crazy leftist is somehow right wing terrorism
This ride just keeps getting more and more wild.

>please fuck my wife

The distinction is irrelevant because it's as free to say as love speech.

>Removing the ability to use dialogue will result in violence. This has to be intentional, the people responsible for applying this cannot be this retarded.

I'd say it's a combination of retarded patsies and the ruthless elite who simply wish to keep the people divided, this is what the identity politics are for. Also, makes it easier to control the public discourse when you can shame the opposition for having criminal ideas.

>This guy is alpha as fuck.

???????????????????????????

SJWs are begging to be killed at this point,begging for reality to hit them in the face hard

(((Irony)))

Checked.

Never forget that homosexuality ulitimately leads to pedophilia

is he a fag? He sure looks like one.

Thats the mayor? thought he was a BAMN handler at first.

well, if he orders the police, what can we do?

>thought he was a BAMN handler at first.

You weren't wrong.

Not everyone on pol talks hate speech. For example, I dont talk hate speech, but Im on pol right now.

REMINDER:

medium.com/@JasonTLouis/portland-attacker-jeremy-christian-was-a-bernie-supporter-e8a7938405c7

And a Jew too. Literally a jew who supports a communist jew. youtu.be/Can4b5XRkxI

I feel him saying he's a Jew was part of the LARP though.

bump

Would a normie even think to say Ashkenazi?

Because he actually put some effort into his LARPing?