Fuck off Americans and your retarded meme president's policies

Fuck off Americans and your retarded meme president's policies.

Pulling out of the paris climate agreement is going to drown my fucking country. I'll have nowhere to live except of with rural retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just build a bigger dam or put your city on floats. Not my problem user!

Sucks to suck Paristani shill

implying paying (((carbon tax))) would save your country

America First

Shouldnt of lived there in the first place

you fucking cheap cunts need to be under water. Also, please STFU and eat a Klomp

Can confirm this is OP is an Achmed of some sort

We have been battling with this sadistic wet monster for centuries. We will survive of the profits of our nautical engineering when the Colonists need it to defend their shore line.

Of course it will flood all at once over night. Nice scare tactics Mr. Gore.

>implying water will get to us in the first place

You're as retarded as the people who opt to live in Florida knowing damn well its prone to hurricanes.

Relax, Mar a Lago will be gone too. but I don't think he cares because he'll be dead by the time that happens.

>Antarctica melts
>golf stream gets rekt
>ice age in Europe

G-guys please?

What's wrong with drowning city liberals?
Netherlands would be better if all city libs were wiped out. Fuck, most countries would be better that way.

>tfw too intelligint to make the dykes a meter taller

You just want american cock in your ass. This will drown our economic motor. Nobody cares about you rural retards, you don't contribute shit to this country.

Don't worry by 2012 the world will be completely underwater anyway unless we take drastic action to fight climate change.

From what I've heard about Amsterdam, it would be a good thing if it were underwater.

Sucks about the rest though. You guys are clever and have money for rapefugees, maybe spend some of that building new islands like Chyna does?

The Holland province is our cultural heritage. Even if most of the people there are shit I cannot imagine if it were gone.

Fuck off you immigrant.

True Dutchmen took that land from the cold grasp of the sea. And as long as they live in the lowlands she will never reclaim it.

>Kill all those who disagree with me!

You sound so much more enlightened than the progressive people you complain about..

Shut up and smoke some weed. Fucking libs cuck. Kys while smoke weed bitch fucking stupid pothead.

Piece of shit agreement was just a way to take power away from every country and centralize it to the globalists scum and bureaucrats. It had nothing to do with climate and everything with subverting every countries soveriegnty

>You just want american cock in your ass
>did not read my post
>Does not know Dutch history

Clearly a muslim shitskin or GreenLeft shill. Time to an hero, fucker

Just sizing things up doesn't solve all of your problems. Our current threat isn't the sea, it's the rivers. A higher temperature correlates with higher peaks in rainfall in the Alps. The Netherlands is the delta of two major European rivers and we have little to no room to let all the peak amounts of water get away.
It's not the sea, it's the rivers we have to fear.
They should just unleash a disease there or some neutron bomb. Amsterdam is a jewel infested by rats. But it's our centre of culture and the Netherlands would be nothing without it.

>and we have little to no room to let all the peak amounts of water get away.

This is a lie.

good, fuck the netherlands.

Well that was uncalled for.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
Riddle me how he's pulling out of the paris climate accord when he tweeted just a few minutes ago that he hasn't made his decision yet?

Fake fucking news at it again.

is enschede safe?

Damn right fuck those stupid redneck cunts. God emperor trump is far from perfect. This shit is retarded.

>hehe fug u merricants! eat burgers stoopids

>help me help me americans help im drowning!!!

HAHAHA

This.

Well we haven't had a major storm in over a decade so it's been a safe bet. They all bounce off our east coast and hit south Carolina.

Also Netherlands... Your country ALREADY is below sea-level. 1 meter or 3 meters. I'm pretty such a sea level rise of half a centimeter a decade, assuming it ever happens, will give you time to put a few more bricks on top of your dikes.

Haha. Why didnt you vote for the right man?

You deserve it you cucks!

>Using the netherlands which was built on land reclamation.
>using a dutch proxy
>being such a retard to use an image before the historic land reclamation to claim that sealevels are rising.
>being a retarded leftist burger
>actually believing this is how the netherlands looks like now.

Here you go faggot, pic related! now get a fucking education before you make another post or atleast look things up first.

The Rhine near Lobith (where it enters the country) is 8 meters(!) above sea level.
I think last year or the year before there were the major floodings in Germany with cars being dragged through streets in smaller mountain villages. During that time there was basically a red alert among water authorities over here because it could breach our riverbeds.
Yes it's also fucking boring

>implying the Paris agreement would actually solve anything

What's it like being this retarded

Heh my nig

Climate change is horse shit, fuck your country.

follow the US lead, build a wall to keep the sea out

>shouldn't of
>burger education
kys retard. And you wonder why are poos and mexicans are taking yer jerbs.

>The Rhine near Lobith (where it enters the country) is 8 meters(!) above sea level.
BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS BUILT ON FUCKING LAND RECLAMATION, there was literally sea there before the dutch started doing it, has nothing to do with sea levels rising you gigantic cunt.

If anyone should be able to build dams or to build themselves out of that eventhough sea levels aren't really rising, it would be the dutch, fucking 1/4th of your country is built on what used to be sea..

>build a wall
What wall are they building?

you have no argument because we live in the country most affected by this. we're gonna have to billions of euros to pay for dykes. even if we don't drown on day one this is going to be extremely impactful.

I thought the water was supposed to dry up from global warming, how come the lake is flooding?!

you better take some swim lessons :^)

Fucking retard what you just said is fucking contradictory. KYS retard cuck.

>a retarded country
>elects a retard

woah. who would have thought

>tfw living on the lowest point of the Netherlands
>tfw living in the neighbourhood which is the first to flood.
Fuck Trump

Why do you care you will finally find a use for all those Muslims immigrants as depth charges.

Yeah you didn't realize? All that "Make America Great Again" stuff was code for the futuristic weather war on the unsuspecting Dutch. Another notch in America's belt

It's a former sea. There's a dyke+road build between the northern peninsulas of this country that turned it into the biggest man made lake in the world, and the polder build there the biggest man made island.

get dem water wings out nigga

This can only be one thing - HAARP

Shut up toothpaste flag piggu
Kyoto was bullshit international conspiracy to prevent glorious nippon industry from rising and drowning shit countries like you.
I hope you tall freak drown like rats.

OP considering the US isn't the biggest emitter, that North Americas pollution levels are quite low outside a few shithole liberal cities, and that our industry has been getting more efficient as technology improves why don't you whine to the Chinese and Indians that regularly turn their rivers into streams of toxic waste and strip mine mountains bare.

But we both know that environmentalists won't say shit about them because they're not white and because they don't give a shit what dumb gwailos want.

Also there's no brownie points for attacking Indian environmental policy, unlike attacking Trump for doing nothing

>dyke
Just to make sure you don't find yourself in an embarassing situation in the Anglosphere someday, while they are pronounced the same, a "dike" is a Dutch levee, while a "dyke" is a manly lesbian.

ATTENTION DUTCHIES. TRUMP HAS NOT PULLED OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE MEETING. HE HAS NOT MADE HIS DECISION YET HE WILL DO SO IN A FEW DAYS.
see this. and this I actually thought some of you were retarded burgers on proxies first.

1/4th of your country is built on land reclamation if you can't figure out how to deal with a little bit of rising water then there's few that can. Plus the water has to be rising (not due to some storm or extra rain) for there to be a generally massive problem to begin with! Which it isn't.

>your problems
Sea level rise isn't my problem, it's yours. Sea level rise would make my property values rise as I'd be closer to the beach.

Love how Amsterdam is literally in the middle of the water

>mfw when your ancestors decided that Amsterdam was the best place to settle

You guys have it coming to you like Now Orleans did with Hurricane Katrina

Building a city that's under seal level is one of the biggest jokes I've ever heard of

Learn to swim faggot

>live far away from coast in america
>trump will never make me wet unlike op

why even live?

ice melts

>implying the sealevels weren't going to rise regardless of what people said they were going to do
You must be a special kind of retarded. Even if climate change is as bad as the left claims, it's far too late to prevent it. The best we can do is learn to live with it instead of dwelling on the past.
Also, I suspect you're not even dutch, so post some Dutch to prove you're not just an American trying to get (you)'s

World's Largest Fucking Free Swiming Pool you should thank america!

>boohoo muh libs anti white genocide
Plenty of people accept that China and India are bigger polluters than the USA. They also accept they are living in the USA and thus have a better shot at changing the US climate policy than the Chinese one, who would just call them baizuos and ignore their complaints.
we have many great dykes tho

Good fucking riddance.
And nothing of value was lost!

Wtf i love climate change now.

Shut up and become girlboy. Fucking slant fucks. Kys while being bitch in papaya fucking stupid katoey

Stop living in a swamp.

>he doesn't know sealevels are L I T E R A L L Y based on the location of Amsterdam
>he doesn't know that hurricanes are extremely rare in western Europe
>he doesn't know that the position of the Netherlands is the most profitable within Europe because of access to the great rivers and the sea
I want Americans to leave and never return.

>This can only be one thing - HAARP
It's fucking nothing it's a picture before dutch did land reclamation for several hundreds of years.
Simply search land reclamation netherlands.
So calm down bulgaria.

shut the fuck up and drown with dignity already

C O M F Y

>I want Americans
YEAH WE KNOW

OBSESSED

Don't listen to OP. All the liberals and shitskins live in the coastal areas. All the classic beautiful Dutch culture and greatness is located in the North-East and South-East. The rural areas are literally utopia, I get hope in humanity every time I go there.

>tfw I live there
feels comfy man

>i want americans to leave and never return
It's probably some retarded nigger from new orleans for whatever reason wishing the dutch people drown but not knowing a damn thing about the netherlands. So don't worry about it.

man made climate change is unproven and there's not even a lot of evidence backing up the left's claims.

it's all politics.

I'm Dutch too, that map shows what our nation would look like if we didn't have dikes and dams regardless of "global warming". Our nation is mostly below sea level. If global warming is real, then the sea will rise a few centimetres at best, hardly enough to cause a flood. And even if it did rise several meters, we can just make the dikes and dams higher. If you really think we will all die because of some huge flood then you are a fucking idiot. Stop watching that Michael More bullshit.

I know what it is, denmark. I was just being sarcastic, nothing more.

Build higher sea walls

Mirin those barrier islands. Im from North Carolina we got that too we call it the outer banks its beautiful.

Even if it isn't manmade, there's still climate change happening. Now I don't agree with going all crazy on taxes and everything to try and prevent it, but we'd best prepare for it. It can't hurt to prepare, right?
I never understood why the right just vehemently denies any sort of climate change instead of proposing different methods than the retarded taxing and bullying of all motorized traffic.

Because the city was built on swampland by the Dutch and the British never did shit since taking over New York will sink long before Holland will.

If you think the United States is causing anywhere near the amount of pollution as dot niggers and rice niggers, you're retarded.

>All the classic beautiful Dutch culture and greatness is located in the North-East and South-East. The rural areas are literally utopia
Hahahahahha
hahahaha
if only this was true
t. born in rural Groningen
How can you even live there? The only people left in Amsterdam are the 50% non-white population living in the social housing, students with rich parents and extremely rich people whining about inequality.
It looks great but no white persons allowed.

lül landlocked masterrace

According to sea level predictions if all the ice melts I'll have a beach next to my town. Thanks Mr. President!

Groningen is based
you need to go Ahmed

Go back to Africa, you inbred arab.

Fucking ahmeds and sharts denying climate change.

Refugee drowns -> no more state sponsored swimminglessons -> trump pulls out of paris deal -> Netherland floods -> win

Groningen:
>nothing but farms and depression
>poverty everywhere
>every town with more than 10.000 inhabitants (all 5 of them) have more non-whites than Groningen city

I'm sorry to say but the only thing good about Groningen is the city itself, which is the greatest in the country.

>How can you even live there?
Because the picture shows Leiden, not Amsterdam? Granted, my dad lives in Nieuw-West in Amsterdam, so I know those first 50% all too well. I fucking hate the 'Nieuwe Amsterdammers', but even then, Nieuw-West is not as bad as you'd think. There's only like 5 salafist preachers handing out Arabic leaflets on market days.
But White upper class Amsterdammers? Isolated and living inside their own Thai peace lantern and marqt artisanal cheese bubble. Surprisingly naive too. Awful people once you get to know them.

>he isn't 900m above sea level

Leiden seems great.
I'm actually considering moving to Haarlem. It looks magnificent. But also expensive as fuck, and the only affordable place left is 'Molenwijk' which houses 99% of the non-white in Haarlem.

You make it sound like the ocean is a problem for the Dutch or something.

so you're saying that France will be flooded and Parisians will be dead if Trump drops out of the Paris accord?

ALL FOR IT!