What a sad, sad man. Is this what you want as a President?

What a sad, sad man. Is this what you want as a President?

When your friends and family as affected by preventable disease and injury, I hope they arrest you and every Republican out there on chagres of negligence, abuse, murder and assault.

Fuck off faggot/shareblue shill

Sage goes in all fields

You have the same freedom to healthcare as you do freedom to guns. Just pay for it.

Literally no one believes in healthcare freedom.

Everyone wants to regulate the price, or force you to fucking buy it.

>Looks like I'm gonna drown
Is the nigga who made that retarded? Nevermind, I already know the answer.

>drown

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sage

>Hold breath
>Drown
You're a special kind of stupid.
Sage

">the freedom to healthcare" what the hell does that even mean? Freedom is the right to do whatever you want without violating anybody's rights, stealing money through taxation to pay for "free" healthcare is a major violation of an individual's rights. Universal healthcare is oppression, not "freedom". If you want freedom then go get a job and pay for your own damn healthcare.

LIBERALS LEAVE TSUYU ALONE

The problem with being really stupid is that you're too stupid to know you're stupid. The rest of the people with half a working brain are forced to be around your stupidity regardless of the fact that you're just coming to conclusions the best you can with what you're physically able to do. The problem isn't that you're retarded, the problem is that when enough of you retards get together you start to implement policy that affects smarter people. Empirically stupid people tend to out breed smart people which is why you and your shit tier genetics will bring an end to humanity one insufferable comment at a time.

Healthcare is for kids and old people that are sick and in pain, needing proper medical attention

Guns are for "men" with micropenises that rely on a chunk of iron to be intimidating and to make up for insecurity.

As the "president" would say, YUUUUGE difference.

Don't use Best Frog like that.
Fucking kill yourself.

Nobody is stopping you from going to the hospital. You just can't pay for it.

whats up with normies using froggy-chan for their political talks?

>the freedom to healthcare
what did it mean by this?

They don't understand that she's the least PC character of all. And she certainly doesn't have any sympathy for liberal agendas.

Fuck off for using froppy to shitpost you fucking ingrate

saged and fuck off

They are all liberals, even the villains.

Have any of the villains wanted to kill off the poor, spill guns out into the streets in the name of "rights", put bankers and idiots in the U.S. cabinet, cut healthcare for millions, accelerate climate change and systematically destroy education? I can sure tell you the only villain like that is none other than the Orange Racist himself.

BnHA is pretty generic, though.
Picture some (current) westerners trying to create a manga/anime. They won't ever make you think that the "evil" side is EVER right. They make the villains edgy and a complete caricature. It's like I'm watching a western imitation anime.

Back pedaling to insults I see.
Sage

You are free to buy healthcare. You are not entitled to free shit from the government. Some people do not want to live in a country that is controlled by an all powerful government. Some people believe that a commonwealth is a collective of folks who work for the common good of all, where government is there to keep order and to protect the society from dangers both from internal and external threats. The rest comes from the community. When you give the government the jobs that should be done by the community, you find the community slips away and the government takes it's place. It is a time of societal stagnation and servility (Rome during the age of the Caesars). Don't you want strong families and a strong community, OP?

herb this shit.