>2017
>not believing in your Saviour

What's your reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
archive.org/details/paganchristiancr00carp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga was too stupid to protect his own holy book.
I understand his creation better than him.
etc.

I don't care what side is making the argument, I don't buy into your current year crap.

the Word needs updating

progressive revelation senpai

no proof lol

But I do.

I do though

What is the reason to believe? It was a story started by jews, I don't trust jews so there was no Jesus the son of God cause there was no God, no original sin, no nothing of this.

GOD
HATES
FAGS

Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:18-32

THANK
GOD
FOR
AIDS

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Proof God destroyed 2 cities because they're fags: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

REPENT
OR
PERISH

TURN
OR
BURN

REPROBATES CAN NOT BE SAVED

rational thought

I don't like saviours, they are for the weak willed.

Jews weren't as bad then though

And Jesus calls them the synagogue of satan Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9

Saves me from whom? A metaphysical entity that He created Himself? Sounds like a protection racket to me.

>nice soul you got there
>pity if Satan were to get hold of it

start with the Greeks

unironically

>the current year
>worshipping a jew

Return to your roots.

Whoa, nigga, do you really expect me to read all this shit?
Right.

It's called metaphysics, you should check it sometimes.

If I knocked on your door and told you I had just seen a man rise from the dead and ascend into heaven would you believe me?

So why do you believe a translation of a translation of an edited translation of an anonymous second (maybe third) hand source?

>What's your reason?
Life

>Clinging to this shit
Why don't you drop all your cloths and return to savanna to live like your ancestors?

I have the same picture user. Makes me happy. :^)

>kike on a stick
>does nothing but attempt to guilt trip people into compliance.

Imagine my surprise.

They don't. It's larping because muh heritage

>Jews weren't as bad then though

Why should I, when I can re-read my old conspectus of real physics?

>he believes in the out of africa theory

I don't believe any jew faggot.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS YOU ARE A SELF INDULGING HEDONIST!

For the love of your soul, repent.

Why don't you live in huts though?

if you think that you can know all truths based on empiricism than do it your way

You can just return to your damp cave to chew a neighbor, mate.

>What's your reason?
Why should I?

jesus states in the bible he is the savior of the jews and refuses to help a woman because she isnt a jew

im not a jew. i dont ask him for shit and he better not think i will bend the knee to a jew

Most of the Bible is just retelling of ancient stories but with Yahweh. Flood is pretty much Epic of Gilgamesh. Moses is a retelling of Sargon, Hammurabi, and Amenhotep IV. And so on

And yes, Jesus was based off of other Gods. Not like how Zeitgeist showed it. In fact, they did a pretty piss poor job. Zoroastrianism pretty much laid the foundations for good vs evil, baptism, and the whole basic concept of the Church. Mithraism, depending on the sources, has him being born of a virgin instead of a rock and having 1 last supper before being killed and resurrected. And so on.

Would highly recommend Will Durant's "The Story of Civilization" series for more info

Because I don't want to?

Religion does not define the technology its practitioners are stuck with. You find wisdom and meaning in words written by men long since past, and it is no different with a pagan, you only find it in a difference source.

If it was as you characterize them, then wouldn't you live in mud-brick huts and wear a toga or chiton exclusively?

The Bible is a historically accurate document.

REMINDER
DEDICATED CHRISTIAN BOARD FOR Sup ForumsLLACKS

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

>8 ch net /christian/

Redpill:

The common man always needs a religion of some sort to follow. It gives you mass education on morality and philosophy to give you a regulated society.

If you don't have religion, the public school is now the new church, giving everyone digestible morality and philosophy like the old church did.

This now consolidates power and gives the government infinitely much more power.

tl;dr You can be an Atheist, but don't talk about it and don't try to spread it beyond your close social circles

Check this out too. Good read.

archive.org/details/paganchristiancr00carp

Let me guess. You are just a guy in his mid twenties that has an average iq and all your information to develop your philisophical outlook on life has come from a couple quantum physics articles on wikipedia and then you suddenly decided God doesnt exist. Give me one good reason why it's irrational to believe.

If God is real why hasn't he stopped the worshipers of all false gods from killing his devote worshipers? So he will destroy two cities because of faggots but he wont stop his devote worshipers from being beheaded by false god worshiping assholes?

>mid-twenties
>athiest
>still babby-tier in intelligence

truly a scary thought people like that exist.

They had generals at 16 and 18 leading armies into battle. If you're 25 and still fucking dumb, there's no saving you

half-truths combined and picked to d(((expose)) Christianity

If I showed you a movie starring Brad Pitt about a baseball manager, and then showed you a movie that was made a decade earlier with Tom Hanks managing a baseball team, is it a valid inference that the Brad Pitt movie is a "retelling" of the Tom Hanks movie?

But I do, user

also
>catholic brit

truly its the end of times

No doubt. But as far everything being 100% legit, can't accept that.

Looks interesting, senpai. Will do. Thanks

kill yourself

No, can't be arsed to go through every single parallel. Would recommend reading books on the subject. MULTIPLE. There is such a shitshow behind even suggesting this that you either get 100% retarded skeptic or 100% retarded apologetic. Will Durant is a good place to start and come from a non-biased perspective. Not to mention the guy spent like 10+ years writing this stuff out

I'd consider it more like A New Hope compared to The Force Awakens

>2017
>not believing in jewish lies

nice try shlomo

What is death to god , a big deal for us means nothing for god

Except Christianity was objectively better than the child-sacrificing pagan traditions of Europe.

The same can't be said for a transition from Christianity to Islam