Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRPiE59e8NU
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-KUrzRAA0Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God save the Emperor!

>having a gun in DC
lel, he's going away for life

will they release his ethnicity or at least name? was this a mohammad type incident?

Probably some cuck that had to back up his twitter claim that he was gonna behead Trump or some shit.

wow, i didn't hear about this, where's the media covfefe?

How stupid would you be to think trump is in that hotel?

Probably took the covfefe pill

Was it dylan petrohilos?

Trump IS the hotel you retard

Too bad he didnt succeed

If you kill the hotel, you win

the griffin effect

lock her up!

AVE IMPERATOR!

You can't kill a hotel with a fire arm retard

he was certainly trying to protect Trump from the deep state

Covfefe.

>i am an instrument

shoot the hotel's heart

Not illegal to own a rifle, but of course its DC. I'm betting its a Real Fucking American from another state who didn't know or choose to follow DC's laws

unless it was David Gregory

>what I am is a hotel
>and hotels are bullet-proof

>Covfefe
>Jordan
What did he mean by this
Idiot. You need to stab the hotel's heart with a wooden stake to kill it.

>Implying Anderson "takes it in the pooper" cooper wouldn't get tossed off a building

That hotel looks like a castle. I like it.

>Jewish and Jews Did 911 have the same Jewish Gematria

This. Just like in muh Harry Potter they consist of his Horcruxes

youtube.com/watch?v=SRPiE59e8NU

In a nutshell

FLOBALD KRUMNK!

You can burn down a hotel with an arm of fire, though

doesnt your 2nd amendment work in DC?

>You can't kill a hotel with a fire arm retard

Look at this babyfag with his babyfag gun that can't shoot through schools.

libshit judges will probably let him go.

You talking shit about my gun

underrated

the second amendment takes a few hits in any place with a large number of black people.

holy shit I just realized that, in their own terms, gun restrictions are "systematically racist" against black Americans

90% of the population is far left anti-gun.

They read the 2nd amendment in the weakest possible way.

>Burning down a hotel to kill one man

That's some tabletop RPG level of planning, right there.

Not with that attitude, you won't.

>assault rifle

uh huh

Why were they looking in his vehicle in the first place? Can they just look in anyone's vehicle now without probable cause?

fuck, ive been on the hotel level for a week now. can't believe i haven't tried that yet, thanks pal.

Trump lives in the white house now

thing is, the death of Trump would end up being the beginning of the end of the Left's reign of terror in media, education and politics.

... the Democrats, founders of the KKK, started gun laws specifically to keep freed blacks from owning firearms. They were always racist.

Though decades later, I have to also agree with them. The NRA helping niggers get guns was the worst mistake they ever made.

They got a tip at 1:50 AM

still

oh hush nothing of the sort

it is his right as a soverign citizen to arm himself and his vehicle

who would want to do such a thing, thoughts like this are dangerous

please dont jump to conclusions like this, nothing is wrong

this is a nothing burger

time to end this bulletin, please stop posting

Plain view doctrine. Anyone on the street, including police, can look in a window.

This depends on where the weapons were located though, if they were in the seat then yeah but who keeps their weapons in plain view where any nigger could steal them?

pussy swedes

no wonder sweden is fucked.

>TRYING TO KILL TRUMP
>TRYING

JUST DO IT

Does DC have special laws? I didnt even know. I guess that does make sense for them.

if only.

leftist states/cities have their own laws that massively prohibit firearms sale/use.

Euros don't understand. Urban USA and Suburban/Rural USA are practically different nations. Huge variety from region to region as well.

No shit.

The MSM harped about how Obama must be so difficult to protect since he is black so surely those evil racists will come for him, but he never had this much threats on him.

I'm sure the SS is busier than ever trying to protect God Emperor Trump.

Its his right but DC is communist shit

Also he went into the hotel and threatened people so he fucked himself.

Ironically, the nation's capital, home of the bill of rights and declaration of independence, champion of the Republican and bastion of American views, is remarkably the most anti-constitution municipalities in the entire country.

You're "2nd amendment rights" are non exist ant in Washington DC. It's even worse than in super cucked states like California or New Jersey/York. DC ranks as the most restrictive gun laws in the entire country.

For the longest time, hand gun registration was banned in DC. That means the only legal way to own a gun in DC at the time was to have one that was registered before the ban. Yes, for a long period of time, legislators in the city of Washington DC decided to effective end the US Constitution. The very same city its being held in.

And the end result? The fat, Ruby red cherry that sits atop this shit stain sundae?

DC is one of the worst cities in the entire country in terms of gun and gang violence. Shootings are out of control. Baltimore and DC as infested with niggers.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

A truly sad state of affairs for the nation's capital, supposedly the strongest part of a country.

In reality, Washington DC is nothing but an embarrassment to the entire country

I was just googling I think you can have rifles and shotguns. Hand guns are murky. Everything needs to be registered though.

DC is weird because its the capitol with our lawmakers. Technically its not part of any state and has a weird place in laws. Congress itself votes on the laws somehow I cant remember maybe its the house that votes.

Must be weird just living your life in its area.

Also I should add anywhere with a city base concentration of blacks turns into gang central and gun laws get ramped up because of the false idea that it will somehow stop criminals from shooting each other.

Please just start a civil war, i want to come volunteer

youtube.com/watch?v=-KUrzRAA0Lo

Let's hope so...

>Last Question
Seems like a combination of JQ and final solution.

Lol bro our second amendment has been under attack for decades.

I went through the training, I went through the background check, I pay for the license every 6 years, I carry it with me, I lock my guns up properly and unloaded, and I still can't have them in the red states on this map.

There is no legal way for me to carry in most of those states. It's illegal to have guns in half of America.

>thinking I care about the life of another Jewish puppet

NH and maybe Maine are constitutional carry now though so remove those, some central ones might be too, but generally consider any coastal state in red is not America.

Jeez people, relax. It (had no subtlety or punchline but it) was just a joke.

SHE DID IT. THE MAD WOMAN. AHHHHHHHHH

What a unhinged cunt lmao

That is her style though. She switches between dead pan and just kinda bubbly. She also tends to self depreciate and does get super stuck up on shit. Plus shes not huge on politics. Not like Meryle Steepe did this.

It's hard to find, it lies in floor thirteen.

>not huge on politics
>beheading a replica of the President with bloody details
Don't forget Hollywood is an asset for (((them)))

Why are they gonna kill him when he is already going to be impeached for obstruction of justice?