Black Privilege, is it real?

Hi Sup Forums, redpill me on how black people are NOT the most priviledged group in the USA.

They can work a part-time minimum wage shit job, sleep around like a whore and pop out 4 babies and get welfare funding EQUAL to 60K a year income. I've seen black people on welfare driving around in luxury vehicles & wearing the most expensive brand name clothes and jewelry.

Black people absolutely dominate the highest earning positions in the world of Sports. Earning HUNDREDS of millions of dollars just to play a game.

Black people with below average GPA, SAT & MCAT scores are getting a free pass to the most prestigious universities in the world.

If a black Person & a white person are going for the same job, there is a 100% chance of certainty that the black person will be hired even if the black person is much less qualified than the white person. I've personally seen it with my own eyes, my 'progressive' company is about half black people and they are fucking slow as shit and I have to help them correct their mistakes every single time.

Black people are 13% of the US population but commit over 50% of all the crimes, they are the main killers of their own race yet they blame it on everyone BUT themselves.

So Sup Forums, call me crazy but black people might actually be the most privileged people in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TAryFIuRxmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

congratulations, you figured out that their gib me dats mentality profits them.
blacks are the most privileged, government funded group

they are the most privileged people in a white society, not in the world. anywhere else and they are treated like shit, even in their own countries.

Wow, one hundred percent chance of certainty??!

Blackanon here
No
>They can work a part-time minimum wage shit job, sleep around like a whore and pop out 4 babies and get welfare funding EQUAL to 60K a year income.
Not really. Do you mean black WOMEN are privileged?
> I've seen black people on welfare driving around in luxury vehicles & wearing the most expensive brand name clothes and jewelry
I think you are mistaking selling drugs and getting into debt as welfare benefits. Anyone can do stuff like that ( see: poor white people ) it's just most people are smart enough not to do so
>Black people absolutely dominate the highest earning positions in the world of Sports. Earning HUNDREDS of millions of dollars just to play a game.
I'd rather be an average person where the average person is earning 100k+ than gamble on being the .001% that is earning millions but the average is earning minimum wage. You sound like a liberal, comparing yourself to the richest and not your own peers and saying it's unfair
>Black people with below average GPA, SAT & MCAT scores are getting a free pass to the most prestigious universities in the world.
And because of this they are losing their prestige.
>If a black Person & a white person are going for the same job, there is a 100% chance of certainty that the black person will be hired even if the black person is much less qualified than the white person
Isn't it the opposite where a black person with a clean record is less likely to be hired than a white person with a criminal record?
>Black people are 13% of the US population but commit over 50% of all the crimes, they are the main killers of their own race yet they blame it on everyone BUT themselves
It's not good to lump non-criminals with criminals because it's convenient
The same argument for why "white people" don't owe blacks reparations for slavery works for not punishing people for the crimes of others.
Unless you advocate full retard eugenics policies like "If someone in your family commits a crime, everyone gets punished"

>Isn't it the opposite where a black person with a clean record is less likely to be hired than a white person with a criminal record?
This is from personal experience and having spoken with many of my friends and colleges.

The people responsible for hiring in my company told me out right that they must hire minorities over whites.

>Not really. Do you mean black WOMEN are privileged?
Wait, so you are saying black women aren't people?

>I think you are mistaking selling drugs and getting into debt as welfare benefits. Anyone can do stuff like that ( see: poor white people ) it's just most people are smart enough not to do so
Yeah, except it's LARGELY a black culture thing.

>You sound like a liberal, comparing yourself to the richest and not your own peers and saying it's unfair.
You are completely missing the point ( You are black I get it that you are slow) my point is that black people complain about being oppressed when they occupy the most high paying jobs in the world.

>It's not good to lump non-criminals with criminals because it's convenient
The same argument for why "white people" don't owe blacks reparations for slavery works for not punishing people for the crimes of others.
Yet blacks still demand reparations and white people are still paying for it. Yet blacks are still committing 50% of all the crimes in the US.

These are cold hard facts, and not convenient. You haven't convinced me one bit. But then again, being a super privileged class, of course you wouldn't admit to it.

>Wait, so you are saying black women aren't people?
You're making the mistak of saying something limited to a narrower demographic is the privilege of a larger demographic.
>my point is that black people complain about being oppressed when they occupy the most high paying jobs in the world.
You're an idiot. Not even going to bother responding to anything else you say. Lets just leave it at this: you're saying the income of star athletes is black privilege. Does that mean CEO and high level management positions are white privilege?

Because they are the "real" Americans. Literal products of American history. Descendants of the founding fathers. It reality it is their country

>You're an idiot. Not even going to bother responding to anything else you say. Lets just leave it at this: you're saying the income of star athletes is black privilege. Does that mean CEO and high level management positions are white privilege?

Yeah, except white people don't complain about being oppressed. White people don't go around killing & robbing other white people and then go around blaming black people.

You don't bother responding because you have no argument which makes you more of the liberal isn't it? Of course it makes sense now, because I bet in real life you have pretty much everything handed to you on a silver platter, no one would even dare argue against you in fear of being labeled a racist, You just spout out non-sense and expect others to believe you because of your black privilege.

>Yeah, except white people don't complain about being oppressed.
Whoops. You might have convinced me but you posted this on Sup Forums.

The point is, how can someone say they are oppressed if people within the same race hold positions as top earners? "They made it, regardless of race, why can't you?" is the thought...

The same way peasants can be oppressed despite the existence of nobility and the slim possibility of being promoted to nobility.

They don't need braces for their teeth.
On average they get tipped more than whites.
If a white man shoots them in self defense the white man is the one guilty.

You're still missing the point...

What do we got here goys? An uppity smart nigger

When I was 19, I went before a black judge, with a black district attorney for a tiny misdemeanor crime, and the judge threw the book at me. District attorney didn't even look at me or say a word (which is expected), but my point is in 2003 I went before a black judge. A black judge. What is happening is now that is still deemed "oppression?" I repeat, we have black judges soooooo

No such thing as privilege, stop using the left's terms.
For the most part they are animals and need to just chimpout and eradicate eachother.

>Descendants of the founding fathers
>founding fathers were white
top kek faggot

>The same way peasants can be oppressed despite the existence of nobility and the slim possibility of being promoted to nobility.
Oh, I'm sorry, Are we living in a feudal system here? And here I was under the impression that we lived in a free society.

>Whoops. You might have convinced me but you posted this on Sup Forums.
Oh, so being on Sup Forums automatically invalidate all the facts I have said so far? Amazing mental gymnastics you got there friend.

one of those gets shot dead by cops and the cop who does the shooting gets to go home the next day

>I do not understand comparisons
I'll put it interns a child can understand: Just because 1% of well off, does not invalidate the complaints of the 99%
>Oh, so being on Sup Forums automatically invalidate all the facts I have said so far?
When your 'facts' are refuting by browsing the same board you just posted in on, they aren't good 'facts'.

They were Thomas Jefferson's raep babies

>I'll put it interns a child can understand: Just because 1% of well off, does not invalidate the complaints of the 99%
AND, you are STILL missing the point.

>When your 'facts' are refuting by browsing the same board you just posted in on, they aren't good 'facts'.
At this point, I am starting to think you are just either actually a black person, or just a really bad troll.

I am leaning toward the bad troll part, because even a black person would at least offer a sliver of argument by now.

Yes, they are the most privilege in the western world.

>ctrl+f
>"Nigger"
>1 of 1
you are a god sir
OP is a NIGGER

Dunning Kruger in full effect for you
>AND, you are STILL missing the point.
You never had a point. Not everyone can "make it", it's literally economically and socially impossible.
Your argument that "because some are millionaires, the group in general is not oppressed" was never valid.
Some blacks owned slaves in the States. Blacks were still oppressed. Following your logic this is an impossible scenario.

and this is why democrats lost the election. they ran the white guilt play and conservatives called their bluff....congratulations user, you can now proceed to the next level....

dont forget any open criticism is guaranteed to forever ruin your life.

I see why youve survived for so long, youre very good at dodging shit

>You never had a point. Not everyone can "make it", it's literally economically and socially impossible.
Your argument that "because some are millionaires, the group in general is not oppressed" was never valid.
Some blacks owned slaves in the States. Blacks were still oppressed. Following your logic this is an impossible scenario.

Oppressed HOW? How is being able to earn hundreds of millions being Oppressed? A black man was one of the most powerful people on Earth for 8 years. Still the most powerful women on earth is a BLACK women. How is that being oppressed?

Blacks aren't the only group that are living in poverty. There are MORE white people living in poverty than black people in the US. There are MORE homeless white people than black people.

And the main difference between these two groups is that white people DON'T complain about being oppressed.

Get your victim complex identity politics out of here, fag.
I'm not arguing blacks are oppressed, I'm arguing that blacks are not privileged. You offered the counterargument that because rich blacks exist that is evidence they are privileged. I argued that the wealth of the 1% does not reflect the well being of the rest.
Nice jewish tactics you got there, I almost fell for it.
>And the main difference between these two groups is that white people DON'T complain about being oppressed.
>He writes, posting on fucking Sup Forums
lmao what the fuck do you think the anti-racism is code for anti-white meme is? Dumbass newfags.

I see your problem is you took the topic of "Blacks are privileged" and somehow construed the counterargument "No they are not" as being synonymous to "Blacks are oppressed"
And before you nitpick, I only argued that it's possible for a group in general to be oppressed while a subset of that group are economically successful. I never said this applies to modern day blacks specifically.

Honestly we can end this argument simply: Blacks are not oppressed.

>I'm not arguing blacks are oppressed, I'm arguing that blacks are not privileged.
>Honestly we can end this argument simply: Blacks are not oppressed.

>Blacks were still oppressed. Following your logic this is an impossible scenario.

So you are telling me, in your mind "oppression" is not the opposite of "privilege". Great to know.

Now, I really do know for a fact that you have absolutely no arguments.

youtu.be/TAryFIuRxmQ

And?

>So you are telling me, in your mind "oppression" is not the opposite of "privilege".
You're embarrassing yourself dude
>Socioeconomic wellbeing is binary with only "Oppressed" or "Privileged" and absolutely nothing neutral or in between.
You are way to high on identity politics.