Explain this shit.... atheists

explain this shit.... atheists

They're called American citizens

The inbetweens:
from left Niggers, Spics, Mediterraneans, Slavs

no such thing as fossils. dont look it up.

So you've never seen a nigger before?

KEK

Meds created civilization

'We' killed them all off. :)

It takes less than 5 minutes of your own time on google to fucking understand

>checks flag

Nevermind

reported

>Canadian education.
>88

Yes, whites evolved but meds remained the same

the one on the left is a modern day chimpanzee.
nobody ever fucking said that man evolved from modern day chimpanzees you fucking australopithacus
sage

Leafs with bants???

Cool b8, but I'll answer anyway. The chimpanzee portion of this photo is an incorrect identification of our common ancestor. Simply put, nobody claims we evolved from chimpanzees. That would be a total fabrication. I don't even know where Christfags got this idea. Sage.

kek day of rake postponed for one week

They said Lucy was an ancestor and Lucy is an extinct chimpanzee.
The part about her standing upright and having human feet has been debunked.
The ones in the middle of the picture never existed. There are no apemen with human feet. Only humans have human feet.

lmao dude how do crucifixes still exist if all the romans are gone.
lmao how does roman architecture still exist if theyrr all dead
dude i literally cant open a book and read look how fucking stupid i am
I cant even use google lol

There are not one of our ancestors left. Let alone "millions" of them. If this suggests modern day monkeys, as I clearly see it does, then this image is just completely false. Modern monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor, which so far, is extinct that we know.

You're great-great-great-great grandfather has probably passed, yet you and your cousins are still alive. I bet if he had a trillion dollar inheritance you knew of, you'd be staking your claim quite quickly.

Human consciousness was the result of a dandy screw up.

Hey, some of us voted for Trump ;)

That's simple - they don't exist.

Let's put it this way: for one species to radically change into a new species, there must be a great number of morphological changes needed. The changes required must be pre-exisiting variations in the species genetic code (Finch beaks is a good example). Breeding doesn't alter genetics past these pre-exisiting variations; dogs remain dogs, bugs remain bugs, finches remain finches. There are no known mutations that can alter a species past these variations with any sort of benefits (even antibiotic resistant pathogens have difficulty reproducing - not a very helpful mutation).

Even if we assume Evolutionary Biologists assertions that transitional models are factual and not just the exercises in plausibly they are, there should be numerous living and fossil examples of different human species within the genus. And not the handful that's offered by pic related - I'm talking tens of thousands of distinct human species. So far, the less than 20 examples from Lucy to modern man are claimed in the literature: half are proven fakes, less than half are species of primates not related to humans, and the rest are very old human fossils that bear no distinct difference to modern humans.

It's time for Evolutionary Biologists and other occultists to return the billions of public funds they received for their religious activities and stop teaching it in schools. It violates the First Amendment (if they insist on a wall of separation between Christianity and state, then that applies to their religion also.)

The shared cousin of man and ape would resemble neither of todays, this is just a simplified diagram to help retards grasp the concept.

First of all as other anons have pointed out we did not actually evolve from chimpanzees but an ancestor we had in common from the DNA evidence we have. Secondly we killed or interbred with everything that competed with us for resources as northern people tend to have some Neanderthal DNA. Your picture is also wrong on height, Neanderthals were bigger than us because they fought things in close combat evidenced by their tools.

This

in the other chimp species, men choose the females, so the only attribute selected for is physical dominance. thus, their species have never progressed; they just get bigger and better at fighting.
humans are the only primate species in which females choose males, so our species has selected toward creativity and intellect: traits that allow a species to laze about all day.

we killed and absorbed the competition. for example, neanderthal DNA is reflected in the modern human as red hair.
And if any other primate species start selecting by females, we would do well to kill them too, as they will evolve rapidly.

They have quietly admitted that neanderthals are a race of human and not a separate species.