He doesn't want this

>he doesn't want this
What, are queer or something?

I can give you a great deal on some windmills bruv

They're known to produce clean white power

No I don't want a bunch of albino tundra monkeys running around, white people are fucking gross

>>he doesn't want this
Why would you dislike this?

No thanks, I prefer my shirts without pattern.

what's wrong with that baby head, looks like dick warts

Sorry bud, I don't speak welfare.

Whadidimiss?

I'm 25 and haven't had a gf since I was 14. I can feel the disappointment in my parents forced smiles every time they see me.

Please kill me

Just had my first baby. Proposed, said yes. Then gave me the ring back Saturday. Not sure what the plan is now.

>I'm 25 and haven't had a gf since I was 14. I can feel the disappointment in my parents forced smiles every time they see me.
>Please kill me

Don't be down Charlie Brown, I'm sure you've got a real cute BF!

Want what? I don't want or need a windmill.

Children? I do want children though. I'll be having many children, so.

for a moment i thought one of those babies was an alien

>having a child out of wedlock

It's a cap, nigger

I already have that. I love my wife and her son.

enjoy eternity in hell :-)

I want this - but only if the woman in that picture is a trap!

He better not wear that shirt around any African migrants

>Just had my first baby. Proposed, said yes. Then gave me the ring back Saturday. Not sure what the plan is now.

nigga you done fucked up, flee the country or get ready for some child support slavery

This was taken on a day out in the countryside, they then went home to their tiny barely affordable flat, the next day they both got up and took their kids to state sponsored daycare before going to their graduate jobs for 9 hours earning less than the average wage, they then got home cared for the kids and fell asleep exhausted and unhappy as they havent had sex in months.

I am married btw.....having kids would cripple us financially....fuck it.

Yes

That's a 'Large' Dutch family.
Meanwhile, over at Jaffir's welfare house in Rotterdam, he and his three wives and five babymommas are doing the job that white people won't do anymore....

Listen Shrek, can you design a Windmill like this?

kys nigger