Why no one wants to attack Sup Forumsand?

Seems like Poland became some sort of last safe harbor of EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because you have no "gibs me dats" and they walk to germany to fume with hatred.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN, NOW THE KIDS AT SCHOOL WILL LIKE ME

if somebody touches poland WWIII starts

even mudslims dont want to live in this shithole

and thats why I love it

but for real he's right

Because Poland is a shithole with 0 immigrants wanting to move there.

Why does Austria have 0 terror attacks?

>Why no one wants to attack Sup Forumsand?
RUSSIA!

Don't be so fast

No one cares about this shithole.

>muslim terrorist attack in Poland

>drive to Radom airport and want to blow yourself up
>realize that an airport is completely empty, literally no one is there
>with sad face wanna go home
>notice that your car was stolen
>decide go on foot
>it is evening, go to sleep next to the bus station
>wake up and realize you got robbed
>enter bigger city, wanna find police and ask them for help
>get beaten by gentelmen in adidas tracksuit
>finally find police and ask them for help
>you have no documents, go to prison for 10 months
>after 10 months get freed of charge
>your assylum status in Sweden has ended, since you haven't been there for 6 months
>get deported to Middle East

Because you refused to elect a right wing leader

Yep. It's all about welfare. 100%

If we cancelled welfare in America Niggers and spics would VOLUNTARILY EVACUATE THE COUNTRY for Canada and we'd be 100% white.

Because the Poles fight back.

Know that feel bro (the red spot near Slovenia is actually in Italy).

Because we have 0 Arab ghettos (obviously Turkish ones, but Turks are nationalists, not islamists) and because we havent been involved in any foreign conflicts.

Its that simple. People forget that Germany is supporting the Americans in Syria and the French in Libya.

What goes around comes around.

>turkish rape baby
>nonhomogenous society

fucking KEK, no amount of money will stop austria from being a pilfering spot for muzzies and poor eastern europeans

>Why no one wants to attack Sup Forumsand?

Because even degenerate shitskin savages from war-torn 3rd world hellholes have standards.

Or get a job, have a dog in the fight, and care for their own.

>they only immigrate because of welfare
>yet somehow they still explode randomly

>nigs in the US get welfare at higher rates than whites
>still are extremely violent

nice fake map toilet scrubber

Because even the Polish don't want to live in Poland.

>niggers and spics would get jobs
>and not go to Canada for gibsmedats
you're a delusional fucking retard.

Those Polish bastards will beat you in the street if you are a guy with a ponytail.
The terrorist was probably beaten in the street cause he was a Muslim before he could detonate.

>turkish rape baby
>nonhomogenous society

American "education".

Do you even own a passport?

Because Poland is filledwith third-world backward thinking christcucks. Who the hell wants to live in a shitty sub-human country where over 80% of the population is retarded and religious?

>and because we havent been involved in any foreign conflicts.

Don't parrot pathetic leftist excuses. Islamists will want you dead regardless.

I can't imagine why they'd go for your women then

It is Poland's turn to host the English government in exile.

t. burger education

The same goes to Brazil. No one gives a FUCK to us. But i'm waiting the day when we bomb our own government or invite ISIS to bomb them. People here want a dictator or military forces to control shit.

I told you it's all about welfare. 100%. Every decision they make is about welfare.

>I want to terrorize this country.
>they have welfare.
>good. I can live there and prepare.

Just imagine the repressions
This is what happened to kebab shop run by muslims who killed a local kid
youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
Now imagine an organised islamist terrorist attack with multiple victims
Muslims in Poland would suffer a kristallnacht

ur girl was good last nite, send ur sis yt boi, if no sis u come

>Switzerland 7 terror attacks
when did this happen?

Please point out the last terror attack on Austrian soil, considering that we just imported a shittonne of muslims.

>Who the hell wants to live in a shitty sub-human country

pic related

are you actually standing by an absolute statement? I didn't disagree with you, but I'd guess at least the 1/4- 1/3 of these people who already have good jobs would just keep them and live in the house they own and continue living without the gibs that they don't take.

By all means though, stand by your absolute statement that has zero application in the real world.

Did you drop your burger on the way to the toilet again?

Why not choose my boipucci instead?

This shitty map again? Please do tell me about all those "terror attacks" that allegedly happened in the Czech Republic.

Pro tip: you cant.

You have a great country and smart leadership. You should have national pride, but also not do it at the expense of your neighbors. Wemare all white brothers and then english, german etc second.

It's proven and demonstrated fact already. You're just retareded.

No nigger would stay in America without welfare because they're subhuman criminals. Not men.

>14th century
>don't let in foreigners
>don't die horribly from the black death

>21st century
>don't let in foreigners
>don't die horribly from a terrorist attack

Really activates my almonds

>Please point out the last terror attack on Austrian soil, considering that we just imported a shittonne of muslims.

I'm sure they won't hurt you Dieter, noble peaceful muslims never would do anything like that! Everybody knows islam has nothing to do with islam.

This is definitely a nigger or spic, cannot wait for civil war 2

Exactly. Its just fear mongering.

storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017

This is a real map.

That burger talks like a merchant or a race traitor

>That burger talks like a merchant or a race traitor

That's a common theme among most burgers.

You're arguing with a nigger or spic by the way.

Where are you getting this insecurity from?

Muslims wreak havoc wherever they go. HOWEVER, in Austria they havent done more than Ficki Ficki sofar. Thats a fact. That can change any second no doubt.

BUT SOFAR NO TERROR ATTACKS ON AUSTRIAN SOIL.

Stop being so fucking childish please. Just because you dont like certain facts, doesnt mean I suck Mohammed's cock.

Fucking based.

Damn Boko Haram is still doing it? I thought they broke up over creative differences.

Im white first and burger second bruh

> Romania 1947, 25 July: Three Romanian terrorists kill an aircrew member aboard a Romanian airliner.This is regarded as the first aircraft hijack resulting in a fatality

Meh

Stop projecting kike worshipper.

I personally guarantee that nigger is on welfare.

Are you saying that burgerdom and whiteness are separate things?

>Stop projecting kike worshipper.

Stop insulting Christians.

Stop the gibs and hand out plane tickets

Retarded people deserve to be insulted, ridiculed, and imprisoned. All religion is cancer to humanity.

I'd be more sympathetic to believers if religions weren't so inherently homophobic.

That really is the simplest solution.

100% of all niggers willingly leaving America. Fucking B E A U T I F U L

Then we can be pristine like Poland.

Get the fuck out of my country. We need hard times to fix the kike, nigger and spic problem. They're coming.

>Where are you getting this insecurity from?

Millions more a year flooding my continent because of talk like this:

>Please point out the last terror attack on Austrian soil, considering that we just imported a shittonne of muslims.

So fuck you Dieter, go suck a dick.

>They're coming.

Uhm....no, sweetie, they're already there.

Why are there points in switzerland? I'm not aware of any terrorist attacks here.

Is this a ylyl thread?

They're first defense is always
>no welfare or immigrants? enjoy being poor! hahahahahaha!
Greedy shitskin niggers only care about money. If I have a country without niggers, I don't need a cent.

That map is bullshit. There weren't ever any terrorist attacks in Zagreb, Split, Pula and wherever the 4th dot is.

At the moment yes. We have to prioritize. washing a car with a flat tire doesnt make sense. Fix the tire first and then wash the car. We all need to be sensible in our thoughts, speech and action.

I don't really recall all those dots in Italy unless that's a map from the years of lead.

what has happened at north of spain?

But that's the part of Polish identity, we complain about everything, but deep down inside we love our shithole

>We all need to be sensible in our thoughts, speech and action.

I agree, we are one world.

Maybe if birth rates were positive nobody would care about homos

lol

No argument. Shocker.

You are wrong. Religion encourages reproduction and enhances our native culture. It is a part of us. Nourish your soul just like you would your body.

Homos aren't the reason why you can't get laid. Be more attractive and less autistic, and prime pussy will flock to you.

Or be obese and ugly, but a billionaire like Trump, and second-rate degenerate, gold-digging slav whore pussy will flock to you.

Look at your life. Look at your choices.

Homosexuality is degenerate. We can tolerate homosexuality but not validate or promote homosexuality.

Basque separatists, pretty much the IRA of Spain

Feels good being the only Western European terrorism-free country.

Speak for yourself I'm stoning these abominations whenever I see them.

You can go ahead and open a center for fags afraid of being stoned. then you can nurture and baby them until the day of the rock arrives.

Sharpen it, refine it and point it in a productive direction.

>realize that an airport is completely empty, literally no one is there

That's because Poland cannot into space. Airports in Poland are just for decoration.

>It's proven and demonstrated fact already
I'm not sure if you can't read or if you really do believe your original retarded absolute statement.

Your statement is retarded that a nigger/spic with a paid off house and steady job who wasn't taking any gibs me dats - would pull up, move to canada in search of gibs me dats that they don't take.

You probably also didn't read that i've agreed with you twice. You've got to be one of the most retarded chan clowns i've seen in a while.
Because all nigger/spics are the same? I know you want to beleive it, but I'm sure you'll admit that a large chunk of these people are not on any assistance and would have no reason to flee to canada for benefits they never took.

No, we are one planet with many diverse and seperate nations. Itsmismgoodmthat we have so much diversity that needs to be nourished and protected.

>be austria
>let in refugees
>no terrorist attacks

You can prove me wrong with a source but i cant remember any terrorist attack in austria since Franz Fuchs.

Don't judge until you've seen my penis, assholes.

are you saying a nigger/spic has never existed that hasn't been on welfare? or are you just trolling?

I said nothing about nuturing them Schlomo. I said tolerate. Alcohol can be tolerated but it is degenerate and should not be celebrated or openly encouraged.

Poland doesn't get terrorist attacks for two reasons.

Firstly it's a complete shit hole and blowing it up would honestly be doing it a favour.
But more importantly, all the Polish people moved to the UK for free gibs.

Manchester got bombed just over a week ago? I think you mean Little Poland got bombed just over a week ago.

>doesnt mean I suck Mohammed's cock.

>and because we havent been involved in any foreign conflicts.
>Its that simple. People forget that Germany is supporting the Americans in Syria and the French in Libya.

On what islamic country does the Philippines wage war again? You're an idiot.

That graphic is taking european terrorist groups in account, very missleading op

I misunderstood you I guess? I assumed you were apprehensive due to homophobia associated with religion. When really homophobia and masterbation shaming is not exclusive to religion. Societies want there people to reproduce

Mexico is the homeland for mexicans. Fish need water, not land.

Look at Sweden nigger. They have daily grenade attacks, a massive amount of rape and occasionally a truck of peace and the Swedes have been at peace for like 200 years

Poland is based, keep it up poland bros

what is a kristallnacht

Go back to Israel Sheckel

>when an american makes an absolute horrid post
like pottery