Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did someone say Fefe?

>a German defending free speech.

What a world.

>Conservatives cannot handle the same bants they dish out so frequently

Shocker.

Why cant the Russians just do us a solid and nuke the US back to the stone age?

>German making fun of people for caring about their children

I am shocked

yasss hilldawg slaaay queeen

After Manchester I'm surprised you even bothered to chime in. Talk about not caring about children.

Get the covfefe out of here with that.

Semi famous woman holds up a realistic looking bloody severed head of the President of the United States, and people pick on Trump for being offended. We'll remember that nothing is off limits anymore.

are you retarded hanz? even the lefties are tearing her a new asshole. this is something the left agrees on.
you're probably just upset and trying to distract yourself over merkel selling out your country for a promotion.

But it's ok to call Hillary and her campaign staff satanic child sex slavers. You forfeited the high ground long ago.

>Migrants Caught Stealing Flowers & Soft Toys From Manchester Bombing Memorial

Germany approves, no doubt.

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

>Griffin's case, there is no question the photo of her holding a mock Trump head is protected speech, said Stanford University Law Professor Nathaniel Persily.

>The photograph did not directly threaten the president and it didn't urge other people to harm him, Persily said.

>"People are allowed to wish the president dead," up to the point they express a real intent to harm him, Persily said. "To threaten someone you need words that encourage some sort of action," and those words are absent in Griffin's photo, he said.

Beating vapid retards with their own weapons after a year long free for all for these stupid fags, i dont see the issue hans.

Liberal faggots:
>it takes a village to raise a child, namaste.
Also liberal faggots:
>FUCK YOUR CHILDREN I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT I AM CREATING BLOCK THEM FROM SOCIALIZATION, SCHOOL, TV AND THE INTERNET IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Which famous celebrity outed them as high profile traffickers?

Beyond all the survivors, witness testimonies, and circumstantial evidence of course.

you dont need to use the spaces to skirt a censor, might want to update your bot buddy.

>conservative comedian holding severed head of hillary clinton
Where?

Yeah, I'm sure lil Trump is an internet and news savvy wiz kid. Big Clown New Network fan. YUGE!

Nope. I will always have the moral high ground. Accusations areone thing, but Bill physically assaulting all those women is something far worse. And do you even know who Ron Brown was?

Fucking snowflake.
Oh and before I forget. Fuck Baron.

kys trumpfag

Because they are. Trump hasn't done anything to merit the insults

False equivalency

>the enternal krautcuck

keep killing your self with muddiks fritz

You're embarrassing yourself m8. That's the cuck's prison island you just replied to, not the cucks themselves.

It's virtue signaling in the hopes the left will fight each other or expose their hypocrisy. It is fucked up, though.

When someone continually hangs out with pedos and goes to their rape islands, that is cause for concern.

Did he have a hard time when he heard his dad liked to cheat on his mom on national tv?

>Bombs Syria
>Pls think of Barron's feelings, he'll be traumatized
Lmao

The person who said these things is a celebrity who was speaking to a concert audience.

>"Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."
Nothing threatening about that.

>If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
Which could also be construed as a threat.

You'll probably respond with some variation of "OK but that's different".

It was different in at least one way: Obama didn't cry about it like a little bitch. The Secret Service didn't tweet about it.

Trump supporters are the most emotionally fragile and the most easily triggered.

this guy is a joke.

>Which could also be construed as a threat.

But he was saying at the time Obama would murder or imprison him, or so he believed.

cuck

Trump is crying crocodile tears, it was just the first thought to defend himself by throwing Barron at them.

Checked

/thread

I think the part that you're failing to see is that it's a common argument from the left about Trump "Normalizing" violent behavior. I'm all for a comedian holding up a severed head, I couldn't give less of a fuck about it. The disconnect comes into play when you can't see the double standard that has become common place in the main stream news cycle. It is rife with hypocrisy and it deserves to be blown up in the faces of these major news networks.

OP please post a picture of yourself so we can photoshop your beheading :)

Poor Barron needs a fidget spinner to calm his autism.

All bullshit aside or whatever you think about Trump....

How the fuck do these people get away with blatantly saying and showing they want to kill the president of the united states?

>Trump supporters are the most emotionally fragile and the most easily triggered.

The FBI, NSA & CIA want him gone, they aren't going to investigate someone who shares there darkest desires and takes orders from the same masters.

Because the bagel ass jews said it's ok , so the media they own says it's ok and the media is the god of the brainless unconscious masses haha

We allow our underage 10 year olds to go to concerts with "teenage" sluts twerking and singing about how they want to get fucked in 50 different ways and then get blown up

I fucking hate Europe

Well, even some germs realize how valuable it is, wish more here would understand it though.
Mentioning son is lame though, should have posted some islamist holding real head as response.

Did anyone explain the concept of parody/satire to the Trumps?

Not that I care, I sincerely hope this is the last time I ever see Kathy Griffin doing anything. Because her comedy is bad.

>We'll remember that nothing is off limits anymore.
Of course you'll remember. You're the ones who made it this way. Where do you think you are? Do not suddenly pretend that Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and the right wing have been bastions of holy behavior. Kathy Gruffin just jumped on the same ship.

Thank you my white friend.

Imagine if it were Obongo or Hilldawg's bloody severed head. The jew media would flip.

I dont worship Trump but he doesn't deserve the relentless death threats and personal attacks by our own goddamn media.

Starting to make me hate the left even more.

>Also liberal faggots:
>FUCK YOUR CHILDREN I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT I AM CREATING BLOCK THEM FROM SOCIALIZATION, SCHOOL, TV AND THE INTERNET IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
This is exactly what right wing shills say especially those on Sup Forums

Why are you attributing this to "liberals"? Shill spotted.

What was the parody? What was satirical?

Because Anthony Weiner totally isn't going to jail right now for being a literal pederast?

Drown in a swimming pool, you nazi. You're just mad that all you're women are being raped by African "refugees".

I'm glad compassionate Trump is the president and not one of you heartless Democrats!

bullshit. Trap fapping, B L A C K E D posting faggots like you are the only ones to make such arguments.
its impossible to be right wing and support an unhealthy environment for children.

wew shills in full force, what are we sliding today shariablue?

The parody is, you get to use this to endlessly rub it in on occasion. It's brilliant, good thing bigly.

I think Fefe should be a turtle. Fefe the turtle. Think of it.

>Trump supporters are the most emotionally fragile and the most easily triggered.

Almost bought it until you dropped this b8 line.

I think Germans do it for real. They're genuinely both stupid and suicidal.

He is only compassionate towards Putin

You faggots somehow cry more and have a victim complex bigger than liberals these days

Yes, it is, because they are, high ground is now and forever ours, now fuck off back to Brock's festering anus, faggot.

#notallgermans
He's right though. Lame to bring in his son. As i said, could have posted real islamist beheading as reflection.

oh my

Hah. Coming from the coddling kraut, that's classic.

Don't you have some under nourished refugees to pay for?

sick! and sad! many such cases!

>Thinking about your child is being a snowflake
I know you will never fuck a woman and have a kid, but come on my dude.

Lel kys mohammad

>being this assblasted about being outed

time to give up, kiddy

>muh alt right is the new sjw
Kys yourself Reddit cancer

Covfefe?

>Neckbeards on Sup Forums is the same thing as a celebrity
KEK

>what is piss Christ
>what is literally any type of provocative art created in a timely and situational manor
>hurr durr I think this type of thing is a totally new concept
I swear to god it must be our fucking overdramatic media that makes people so reactionary and child-like.
fucking grow up. if the image were never covered by major news sources with "outrage" it would be dismissed immediately.
learn to control your own fucking emotions.

Have you seen the libs having conniptions about getting blocked on his twitter now? He's blocking this blue checkmark fags left and right for shitting up his comment section, it's glorious.

That is the biggest lie I have ever heard. You should be ashamed of yourself

This. What the fuck is wrong with germans? I think they have something missing in their heads.

But that's true though. DNC jews are confirmed pedos.

FYI This is the perfect time to put obamas head on a stick and make it a viral picture

I don't see how this is a free speech issue. Sponsors opt to drop KG due to the optics, SS has to investigate, and no one forced her to apologize. Sure say what you want, but businesses drop people all the time, because they don't want to be associated with something that will make their companies look bad. Am I missing something? She was still free to say what she wanted.

link me pls

Not in our heads
I think we are genuinely missing whatever a the concept of a soul is.

>Show Trump being beheaded
>predictable outrage
>liberals: "haha you mad guiz? Who cares if his kids see it, 2edgy4u nihilism bruh""
>call obama a nigger
>liberals: "i can't even fucking outrage it' the current year literally shaking BLM"

It's not even a victim complex.
They're just angry because you're making fun of their father figure role model.
I almost never see an average weight person in their 20's wearing a Trump shirt or hat. most of them can't even look you in the eyes as you pass by them. The ones that I do see grew up in upper middle class or higher areas and talk big but are scared of confrontation.

Go check out his comment section on twitter. You'll see them saying five shitty things in a row and then complaining about being blocked, they're all getting removed lol

But Hillary has a large, beyond coincidental connection to child traffickers and her campaign chairman plainly stated he participates in spirit cooking. And calling them that /=/ holding a bloody severed Hillary head, which wouldn't be nearly as important since she's irrelevant now and not the president of the united states. I don't see how there is a comparison here.

Some one make a viral photo of OBAMAs head chopped off, you can't be called racist anymore!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592

That's an Australian flag you fucking fool.

Yes, muh children. Nobody attacked Obamas whore daughters because conservatives generally have more class than that.

Fuck off CIA

This

>Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.
>Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"
>As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

what a retarded kid

if they're blocked how are they replying? sounds like they're fishing for likes and retweets

Their victim complex has always plauged this country. It is just really loud now that they have power.
>muh christian oppression
>muh war on christians
>muh marriage
>muh attack on white culture

Being bitchy little faggots is the conservative way.

>Kids today totally don't access the internet, anything their friends know about, or hear people talking in their daily lives.
What decade are you in?

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

That guy is the new william le gate